High liver function, fatigue, spaciness, etc.
I'm a 21 year old male and i rarely ever consume alcohol.  For years i have had a mystery illness which nobody could find the cause of.  The symptoms include: Extreme fatigue, a spacy feeling or dream like feeling, insomnia, excessive thirst, dry mouth, floaters, swelling and redness in the hands and feet, and ocassionally expieriencing minor chest pains and or shortness of breathe.

I have been having blood work done to try and find out the problem, and i recently had a liver function test done which showed an elevated liver function of 58.  The doctor thought maybe it was a lab error so she had me go back twice more, and sure enough my liver function is high. She also ran a cortisol test which showed that was also elevated for the time of day that it was tested for.  I cant figure out for the life of me why my liver function would be high since i hardly drink, the only thing i can think of is drinking soda.  For years i have been drinking about a 2 liter of diet soda a day.

A while back i had a saliva test done to show how my adrenaline glands were functioning, and they were all out of whack. Not sure if that could have something to do with this or not. Any input would be much appreciated, thanks.
I'm not sure what all they tested for but i was told that i do not have hepatitas.
Thanks for the help. I actually came across that fatty liver condition, but once i go in for the ultrasound hopefully i will get an answer.
An utrasound only checks for masses like tumors, cysts or fat. You shoud be tested for viral hepatitis B ad C.
Well i went in for the ultrasound and they told me everything looked normal so i dont know what is wrong now.