Higher ESR value (66) and Sever Pain in Feet.
I am 22 year old Girl. I am having server pain in my both heels and i could hardly walk. I have had my Blood test that showed ESR 66. two Weeks before i Had Urine test and it should Pus in it. the report is as under
ESR 66mm, HB10.0, TLC 5*10(power 9) , dlc neutrophils 50%, lymphocytes 44%, monocytes 3%,
platelet count 203*10(power 9)
The pain could be due to heel spurs, plantar fascitis etc but they must have been ruled out. All I can say is that prolonged pressure on one point is responsible for your pain. You should try acupressure and wear soft padded footwear preferably slip-ons and not shoes. You can also try foot wear with soles designed according to pressure points. Also when you are standing keep changing the position, lift your foot off the ground for sometime and let your foot bear the body weight alternatively. If possible keep a small stool nearby on which you can rest your foot from time to time.
Plantar fasciitis, arthritis of small joints, diabetic neuropathy, hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, over weight, deep vein thrombosis, wrong foot wear, gout, etc are a few causes of sore feet with heel pain. A high ESR by itself is not diagnostic. You need other tests too. Please consult a rheumatologist and an orthopedic specialist.
Take care!
It's too vague. Do you have more detail of your case and maybe what you are looking for? It seems that you want to clean the skin, change into silk-cotton socks, and reduce the amount of toxicity in your system. Good Luck!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.