Hives and itching
I am a 20 year old female and over the past few days I have been getting random hives on different parts of my body.  They will appear for maybe 5 minutes then go away and show up somewhere else.  The first time I broke out was last January and it was really bad; my whole face was swollen and I had hives on my hips arms and back as well.  Then over the summer I have been itchy all over usually at night.  I will just itch unbareably but not have any bumps.  No for the past week I have had the symptoms I mentioned above (random, speratic hives).  Please help me I am sick of itching!!!
The symptons which you say is matching with the symptoms of Urticaria, Kindly Visit a Dermatologist at the earliest and start your treatment.
Try to have a Bath with cold water once you get Hives and Itching.
Dont use hot water to bath as it increases the Hives and Itching.
Stop using Chemicals if addicted.
This is an allergy and we can't exactly identify why this disease is started may be an allergy test can give you few results..
it sounds like you have dry skin i would get some lotion thats for itch relief and use it daily and pat dry after you take a shower or bath my daughter has the same thing and i have to pat her dry and lotion her and it helps out alot. Also dont completly dry yourself thats why you have dry skin is because your taking all the moisture out of your skin hope this helps