Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Hot, Sweaty, Dizzy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hot, Sweaty, Dizzy

I am 30 years old. This has been driving me crazy since it has happened. Last Thursday I woke up around 3 a.m out of my sleep with stomach pain. It felt like I needed to use the restroom. I got up and went to the bathroom. I got so hot and sweaty real quick. It felt like I was about to pass out. I was not able to make a bowel movement. I was too dizzy and everything was getting white and it just felt like I was losing consciousness. I called for my husband and he told me to just sit and try to go. At that point I was sweaty, hot, dizzy and shaking and I was so pale. Finally I was able to make a bowel movement. It felt like a plug came out and afterwards everything else was lose. I started to get my color back and my shaking started to stop. I Started to feel better. Can someone please help me. I have never in my life got dizzy to the point of almost passing out and feeling better after making a bowel movement. I am so scared of this happening again. On top of that I am also having this pain in the middle of my back on my spine. It hurts to the touch only. It feels like a bruise but there is nothing there.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
A single episode could be related to abdominal cramping as in food poisoning, too much fiber in the diet, or some food intolerance. However if this persists, repeats or if you want to be sure about this, then there are various possibilities like irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis, giardiasis, and gall bladder problems that should be looked into.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thank you so much for the response. I've really been looking to get some answers and you have given me some light. I will be meeting with my doctor just to be sure. Most definitely I will keep you posted. Again Thank you for the advice.