Hot red face and neck
For the past 3 years my face and neck turns extremely hot and red.  I have blood work done and my doctor found nothing.  it's getting to the point where i'm starting to get a complex.  I have been trying to research it and hyperpyrexia came up.  If anbody has an idea of what it could be and how to treat it I would really appreciate it.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
First get your blood pressure checked. The face feeling warm could be due to high blood pressure or even due to BP falling suddenly. If need be go for 24 hour blood pressure monitoring because this is the simplest reason for your symptoms. The other possibility is clot in some blood vessel (say carotids). This can also give out heat sensation without there being any temperature. Hence dopplar studies or angiograms of carotids should be done.  Hyperthyroidism, diabetes, temporal arteritis are the other possibilities. A simple test of ESR can rule out temporal arteritis since ESR is high in this. Other two problems can also be ruled out by blood tests. Sudden hypoglycemia too could be a cause. It can be male menopause and you should get a hormone panel. Just include testosterone level and thyroid profile to that. In some people there is a bad gastric reflux and the upward movement of acid often causes a flush in the face and forehead area. It can also be an allergic reaction to some soap or oil etc.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!