Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
How to stop Pain in lower arm and upper arm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Right arm pain just above wrist to below elbow it is either muscle or tendon pain. Also upper arm just above elbow to below shoulder.  Also seems to be muscle or tendon.  NO JOINT PAIN.   Can't support weight because of the pain.  I have had blood work for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, and the associated test for these.  All were normal.  This is my dominate arm, I work in childcare and lifting babies it really hurts.  I can lift in one direction and it hurts terribly but rotate my arm and lift with my hand in reverse and it doesn't hurt as bad.   I have been diagnosed years ago with fibromyalgia but have not had issues with my hips in a very long time.  I am not sure this would be fibromyalgia.  Any subjection, on what this could be and how to alleviate the pain.  I wake in in the middle of the night in pain just from turning my arm the wrong way so it is not just pain associated with lifting. It kind of feels like when you get a shot that leaves you really really sore.