Humira and swelling
I've taken 6 Humira shots and after the first shot, I started awakening with swollen hands and by evening, my ankles are swollen to twice their size.  I've asked my rheumotologist about these side effects and he said he doesn't believe they are related to the Humira.  Has anyone else experienced these side effects?  Does anyone know what they signify?  Thanks!

Since the ankle edema and swollen hands appeared right after first shot of humira(adalimumab) and were not present prior to that,hence they are clear cut indication of a side effect or adverse drug reaction to humira.Moreover,peripheral edema has been reported to be one of the many side effects of this medicine.

I sincerely advise you to stop taking it and take a second opinion from another rheumatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.