I HAVE NAUSEA STOMACH PAIN AND ALWAYS FEEL LIKE VOMITING ! HELP !
Hi . I have lots of stomach pain and terrible nausea. I also feel like throwing up every like 5 minutes but i dont. I dont eat in the mornings because of my terrible nausea and stomach pain. Ive always have this problem. And always feel like throwing up or with nausea. I dont eat much becauae when i get nausea i dont feel good to eat. Ive had diarreha. Im going to my doctor tomorow and asking him what really do i have. Ive tried eating soup and healthier stuff because im really good at eating junky stuff sometimes. I tried that didnt work. Im 13 and i constanly get this. Please help !
I think a visit to the doctor is a good idea, maybe you have a stomach bug they will give you some med to help it, When do you eat during the day if you dont eat breakfast , lunch time ? It will go away I am sure but the Doctor will be able to examine you and have a better idea how to treat it Good Luck