Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
I always feel sick to my stomach and the smell of food makes it worse. ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I always feel sick to my stomach and the smell of food makes it worse.

I am 20 years old, and for the past four months, I have had this random stomach pain.  After I eat, I feel really nauseous, like I'm going to vomit.  Smells of food also trigger this sickness though out the day and in the afternoon.  In the morning the symptoms are worsened and I feel horrible.  I also have lower internal back pain, similar to the kind I get while I'm on my period.  No, I am not pregnant.  Sometimes I refuse to eat because the smell of food is so sickening to me.  
I also have a general lack of energy.  I sleep 8-10 hours a night, then another 2-4 in the day time, and still wake up feeling un-refreshed.  Is this serious, or just something not to worry about?  
you may need to see someone like a gp and tell them of your symptoms, i had simular simptoms of that aswell and had found out i had endometriosis. so see your local doctor
are you sure you are not pregnant. I would say go see a doctor.
sometimes it depends on if u work alot r stress alot u can get like that r it could be because the place u staying at now u nt use to it....