Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
I can breath clear but it feels like not enough

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

okay so its been 2 and a half weeks now it all started when i decided to slow down on pot i was a heavy smoker i also quit smoking cigirets i am 16 im a male im 5 ft 9 - 11 around there, im 133 pounds i dont know what is wrong with me i went swimming around that time 2 and a half weeks ago i havnt been swimming in over 3 years i was in a public indoor pool, 3 days after i said screw this i need a joint so i lit one up and i couldnt get threw the whole thing because i started feeling very bad like inside of my chest this has never happened to me so it was scary my mind was racing and i was terrified i was in pain i considered the weed was laced but i have tried 3 more times since then with the exact same effects and i got from different people i find a problem breathing im not conjested like the walk in doctor said she prescribed me an inhaler i have taken it and felt nothing no help at all from the inhaler and i am still feeling like my normal breathes are not enough i am pretty much forced to breathe in very deeply and sometimes it saticfyes me and sometimes it doesnt i find i cant yawn but thats what it feels like, like i have to yawn but all i can do is breathe in deeply it looks awkward and everyone asks me if im okay when i do this, it wont go away and i sometimes i have pains in my chest they come and go i do not cough when i get a cough it feels weird like not right i went to my family doctor i tried to tell him everything that was wrong but all i got to tell him was i had pains in my chest he cut my off before i could say anymore and before i knew it i was out the door he makes it very awkward and its clear he doesnt care for me, he told me i have a viral infection and theres nothing he can do i dont think i have a viral infection would it make me feel this way? i have pains all in my chest everywhere very deep they are not extremely painful but very uncomfortable iv not felt this type of pain anywhere before i have a small apitite but when i eat i always feel 10 times worse a gross heavy feeling with increased pains i do not get dizzy these feelings seem to come and go tho i cant tell if its the ibuprofine i take 2 every 5-6 hours i was not prescribed but thats what the doctor told me would help my viral infection but it does not seem to help the breathing im sorry this was so long but iv never  felt this bad for this long and everyone is trying to tell me im fine im the owner of this body i think i know if im fine and im not, im getting kind of scared that i will never get better i want to be me again i atleast want to know whats wrong and why i cant breath properly, Dom
It very well could be a virus but it sounds like to me that you may have smoked some moldy pot. If its a virus you will have to give it time. Same thing if you smoked moldy pot. The lining of your lungs would be inflamed and just needs time to heal. One thing that you can try to breathe better is to exhale slowly through pursed lips and push all the air out of your lungs. This is a great tip for anyone with breathing issues, as it gets the old air out and new air in (as well as the medicine from the inhaler when using). And if you are going to keep smoking pot give some time for your lungs to heal and then get some different pot and throw that stuff away. If people are allergic to mold or even penicillin ( antibiotic derived from mold) it can cause a serious allergic reaction.
U NEED A CHEST XRAY TO GO FROM THERE AND CHECK THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ANY MEDICATIONS U R TAKING .....
What are the signs of allergic reaction, do you know? thanks for your post
Sorry took so long to get back to you on allergic reactions....allergic reactions can have many signs from a rash, hives, hard time breathing from the bronchial tubes being irritated, your tongue and throat can swell causing the airway to become restricted...
Actually here is a link to a sight that explains the symptoms of allergic reactions:

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/allergic_reaction/page3_em.htm#Allergic%20Reaction%20Symptoms

Hope you are feeling better and hope this information is helpful to you.
not to scare you but did the weed taste stale or old the reason why i am asking is because i have read that sometimes people can get mold in there system from smoking read and im not saying that is what is wrong but it might be