I cant pee, i have the shakes and a bad headache whats wrong?
Im having trouble peeing, it feels like a really need to go but when i do it just wont come out it'll dribble then stop dribble then stop and so forth it doesnt burn or hurt, ive tried pushing to make it come out that doesnt help and ive tried just relaxing and letting it come when its ready but still just dribbles, ive got the shakes really bad in my right arm and hand and am having trouble gripping a pen and writing because of it, plus ive had bad head aches the last few days? whats wrong with me?
I had almost the exact same symptoms, except they were accompainied by a fever...could it be a UTI? I ended up having a bad UTI, and my only symptoms were fever/chills/feeling like I have to go and nothing comes out/ and SEVERE headaches. (my shakes were from the fever chills though).
It sounds a lot like a UTI or a bad kidney infection. You could also have a kidney stone that hasn't passed yet.  You may also wanna get your blood sugar checked as well. Do you have a history of DM in your family? Sometimes when you blood sugar isn't stabilized it can cause all of those symtoms, they aren't common but it can happen.  Good luck!!
Oh dear :(  I was going to suggest some kind of Urinary Tract infection, but I am not sure because you don't have the usual burning sensation when passing water, and you have not mentioned a fever. It may still be worth going and getting a urine test done though, as you could still have an infection or you may have another Kidney or Bladder problem of some type. The shakes and headaches combined with not being able to pass water could be symptoms of Diabetes. I really would go and get an appointment with your doctor and ask for some urine and blood tests to be done. Also, make sure you are eating enough and drinking plenty of water, because it could just be dehydration!! Hope you get well x
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If something is obstructing the bladder neck like a stone, polyp, tumor etc. These will cause difficulty in initiating the urine stream and there will be burning if there is inflammation.
Urethral strictures due to recurrent UTI, a stone blocking the urethral opening of the urinary bladder, and certain cancers of bladder and prostate cause dribbling of urine.
Maybe you could ask your urologist to look at these things.
You could also be having compression of the cervical spinal nerve. This can cause the grip in the hand to weaken. The two conditions may not be related. A MRI of the cervical spine should also be done.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!