I don't have any idea what is wrong with me.
i have a constant burning in my vaginal area as well as painful urination and back pain. what could this be?
My advice would be to see your doctor as soon as possible. You sound like you may have a urinary tract infection or a kidney infection but of course Im a nurse and not a doctor.
Typically these are symptoms of a urinary tract infection. See your physician so he or she can dip your urine check for infection.  Often they may wish to send the urine off to a lab for a culture and sensitivity to make sure the antibiotic they prescribe is susceptible to that bacteria.
Best regards
this could be many things. Are you sexually active? if so with or without protection. Have you had a heatwave and not been drinking enough water? do you have a history of bladder issues or kidney infections? There are many different scenarios. If you got more info maybe I can help