I don't understand
I don't get it I went to the hospital last night and had my first two iv's they did blood work, ex-rays and an mir but they still can't figure out what is wrong with me. I went because my back was hurting I couldn't bend down or hardly caould i walk, I had lost 20 lbs in one week, my arm was numb from my  elbow down to my reist my right knee was killing me and i had a sever headach anyone who can help please reply to my question.

Rapid and severe weight loss is characteristic of a tumor or malignancy.I am afraid but other features are also typical of a malignancy.It can be a spinal tumor or multiple myloma.Multiple myeloma is a tumor of the bone cells and typically presents with severe pain in the back. It is diagnosed by Electrophoresis (EP) which measures the levels of various proteins in the blood or urine.Bone scans and bone marrow biopsy are also sometimes helpful in confirming.

Treatment options of a malignancy includes surgery,radiotherapy and chemotherapy.

Pls get yourself evaluated by a physician or an oncologist to rule out these two possibilities.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep us posted on how you are doing.