Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
I go dizzy and eyes blackout for a few seconds...

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Ok, so for the last couple months not on a regular basis sometimes I get up and I somewhat blackout for a few seconds but I don't literally faint or fall down and it only last for abt 15 seconds.  My eyes goes dark and seem to zone in and out than it goes black and than normal again... the first time it happened (a few months ago) I ignored it... but today it happened twice... should I be worried? Anyone else experience this?  I was in a bad car accident last year and I am wondering if it is connected perhaps? Or something else? Should I seek med attention? Or ignore it... it happens only like 3x a month...
Avatar n tn
Yes you should as soon as possible and mae sre it is nothing serious that needs to be addressed.  
Avatar n tn
Could also be from low blood pressure.  Go to the doctor.
It could be anemia (low iron). But it could be many other things as well. You really should see a Dr.
Sounds like orthostatic hypotension....a sudden drop in blood pressure when changing positions...espicially when going from laying down to standing up.  Try getting up slower and see if it still happens.  A tilt table test or hemodynamics test would be the way to go for a diagnosis.