I have Chronic Lymes Disease and Enphysilitis. What is my Future living with it?
I have been clinically diagnosed with Lyme Disease. I do not know how long the tick was on me before I saw him.I walk with a cane or stager about, bouncing off walls, slurred speach, fatigue, an hour after getting up I go back to bed, I cannot remember yesterdays much at all, but do remember my life in general (Long Term), I have aches in my legs arms and neck and shoulders along with head aches. Went through a period of tremors so bad my legs would shake, arms would curl up (muscle spasms) and my head would shake like one who has "tics" in fact thats how my whole body would jerk and spasm. took 21 days of Doxycline (pills) and now have had a pic line placed in my right arm into a main artery all the way to above my heart and have 2GM of Ceptriaxone (Generic for Rocephin) Injected daily, with flushings of saline before and after injections by a home nurse. Things have improved but Doctor says I may have Insephilitus, basically lyme disease has made it into my brain, still have a long way to go and some just don't get ever recovery 100%. With out Treatment it can then infect the heart and I guess that is NOT good. You can have Lymes Disease and it can avoid showing up in all test sometimes, and then with others it shows up. I am looking for anyone else who has had Lymes Disease and would like to know what I am really possably in for, I've only been VERY sick for 6 weeks, but was bit by the tick 9 weeks ago. please help me with any knowledge of it long term.
                                           God Bless, RaSMaN

Hello, did you try www.lymenet.com?  They are very helpful, caring people who have lyme disease, they will help you out respectfully.  I'm sorry that you are sick, and hope that you will make a 100% recovery.  I myself was having problems that I thought may have been lyme, all you have to do is post your question and I'm sure that someone there will guide you in the right direction. Take care, and god bless you!
RaSMaN:
If you are looking for a support group, please post a query at LymeNet.org.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php

There are hundreds of people who read and post there, and should be able to help you with any questions.

Wishing you the best,
Carol
I have chronic Lymes as well and healthboards.com, under the lyme disease forum, you will find many people like you that are struggling with this horrible disease.  I have found the site to be extremely helpful and everyone is very supportive and has been through it all!  Good LUCK!
hello rasman, i have the same disease, since two days ago when i woke up in the morning i cant work anymore...
its really2 sick...
have you get the treatment?
i have visited hospital, and they just gave me antibody..
but its not help...
A related discussion, pls answare was started.