Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
I have a lump beside my ear and doctors can not determine what it is.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I found a lump about 10 years ago, it was about the size of a penny and it hurt when i touch it.  I went to the doctor to have it checked and they told me it was an infected lymph node.  8 years later, i noticed that the lump was still there and it trippled in size.  i went back to the doctor and they did an CT Scan and performed a biopsy on the lump and still did not find anything.  now, the lump grew and it hurts more than ever.  i am tired of going to the doctors office because they are not able to find what is causing the lump.  I am worried though.  Anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advance!
Tags: lump, face, Ear, Pain, unable to find a cure, Severe pain
1 Comment
go to a new doctor random lumps are not normal, i had a bad experience with a doctor who misdiagnosed me and "nothing" turned out to be a foot ball size tumor. If it hurts that should be reason enough to  get it cut off.