I have a strong sour milk swell from discharge and vagina
I am a 45 year old woman. I get yeast infections easily so I watch soap, taken cranberry vitamins, and eat yougurt every day. Last month I had a very strong fish odor which was really bad when my husband and I had sex.  I have also had birght red blood when I pee a week after I stop my period. I did a PH test and it was 5.0 so the doctor perscribed antiobiodics for me.

Now this month, I have a strong sour mild smell in the discharge and vagina. Help do I have another infection. There is no itching.

Thanks for the post.
I agree you have a problem and very wise of you to report it so early. Foul smelling vaginal discharge could be due to bacterial vaginosis, thrush (fungus), forgotten tampons, gonorrhoea or trichomoniasis. Please see a detailed list and explanation of the terms at: http://www.embarrassingproblems.co.uk/vaginalprobs1.htm

Blood in urine (one week after menstruation) too could be due to infection of urinary tract or vagina, bleeding cervical polyp, abrasions on the cervix, dysfunctional uterine bleeding etc. I would strongly recommend you to see your gynecologist at the earliest. You may need to take some blood tests and PAP smear (fluid and scraping from your vagina will be tested for various possibilities).

It’s difficult to comment without examining. Please discuss these possibilities with your doctor. Let me know what your doctor says. If you need more help, please feel free to contact. I’ll be happy to answer your queries.

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.