Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
I have been dizzing for almost a month. Been treated for a sinus infec...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have been dizzing for almost a month. Been treated for a sinus infection, but didn't help. Also at my left collar bone there is like fluid build up (it is swollen). Doctors do not feel it is anything but lymph gland that is not draining properly

Does being dizzy have anything to do with the lymph gland
1 Comment

Thanks for the post! How are you now?

You could be dizzy because of medication you took for sinus infection. Also ear infection and internal ear problems can make you dizzy. Your lymph gland can make you dizzy if it’s is big enough and in a position to press upon your blood vessels going to the brain. Low blood pressure, anemia, chronic ill health, poor sleep and severe acidity are other reasons that can make you dizzy.

I think you can discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!