Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
I have been to the hospital 8 times in the last 3 months

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I dont know what is wrong with me i am only 23 years old and i have had these problems since i went to the ER with headaches witch started after i throw up they thought it might be something in my brain so they did test and a lumbar puncture and now i am geting pain in my neck lower back arms and legs also worse headaches and they say its a tension headache i dont smoke or drink i stress alot an i believe i have really bad axiety witch a doc has not told me i kinda jus know so i am starting to stretch every morning and eating bananas but nothing seems to help i get a sharp pain in my right calf that goes up to my knee then my thigh and i get nause and light headed. I get pain in my biceps both of then and in my hands i think it might have been the spinal tap but idk o and i forgot i used to have prostatitis but the doc send its gone but i still have to urinate frequently idk if that has to do witg something or not but yea i need help
See a primary care physician for labs.  You could be having thyroid problems or something like that.  Start with some labs.  
Hi Alex_Junior.
Your prostatitis seems to originate from chronic stress and anxiety  causing a Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis imbalance and endocrine dysfunction.

To give you the short version, Caryopteris may have touched upon
thyroid problems, as HPA Axis imbalances, specifically adrenal imbalance impacts thyroid function.
However, the conventional lab testing through your PCP or Endocrinologist
will NOT necessarily return accurate results!
If you want specific information and details on all this,please send me a pm.
I must forewarn you though, as it is a very complex field in medicine and my ultimate suggestion is to seek a Holistic, Naturopathic or Functional Medicine Doctor, who knows about all this.

Take care.
Niko

Have you had a MRI done? Also would like to suggest seeing a tmj specialist to see if this could be causing these headaches you suffer from
well some thing worse happened I am now getn pain in my testicals and hot flashes were I all most lose it I feel weak sick and very out of it I cant controlle my thought process help idk what to do they said I had an infection some I am on antibotics but I am afraid there is more than jus a lil infection to cause me too feel this weird head check o also very tired and stiff having muscle pain now more in the front of my head and temples
Niko I am I don't fully understand what you mean and what is a pm if you could write me back in lame terms I would very much appreciate it
I have had a CT scan more than I really wanted but I don't thing I have had an MRI