I have redness, peeling, soreness, dark permanent spots on penis
For a few years now I've been having these problems and they don't seem to be disappearing. I've seen several doctors and nothing but simple stuff like it's a rash or it's stress and it should go away in a week. I'm 27 years old and have had unprotected sex 3 times in my life. Since I was about 18 I noticed I after intercourse I would have some red irritation on my penis, and sometimes out of nowhere they'll also appear, which would then dry up and start to flake and become peel able. When I took a shower the skin would moisten and fall off and the shaft of my penis would be really red and sore. After I dry here comes the dead skin again. some of it flaky and some of it like glue. One weird thing I notice is only get these irritations under the head and above my circumcision line and the skin is like a lot lighter than the rest but after these irritations disappear in about 3 to 6 weeks it leaves a dark red patch and some are even black like a birthmark but flat with no particular shape under my skin ...I have no problems urinating at all. And if I put any moisturizers or lotions it makes it burn even more. I would like to know what could it be and what could I do about it? I'm married and last night my wife of 3 years and I had intercourse and my penis is clear from outbreaks right now but I had a very bad burning feeling that once again left red blotches all over my penis, and I'm worried whatever I might have might've passed to her now. Any info would help...Thanks.
I cannot believe a urologist has not been able to diagnose that. question, does your wife by any chance use birth control foam? or lubricants?
you may be allergic to that, also a womans vagina is very acidic, for a while try a good quality condom one that specificly claims to be non allergic, and see if you stay clear of the problem. does the problem ever really go away?
I suspect allergy, keep track of when it is bad and maybe you can pinpoint it, you also may be alergic to certain soaps.keep a diary of anything that you use and if it worsens, even dryer sheets could cause allergy.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.