Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
I haven't peed in 2 days!! HELP?!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I haven't peed in 2 days!! HELP?!!!

I'm not exaggerating this. I've been drinking a lot and I haven't peed in 2 days. Yesterday, whenever I tried going, it pulled SO BAD. When I went from standing to sitting down, something pulled and it hurt up into my back. It hurt up higher, to the right of my belly button and into my back. I feel like I have to go, but when I try, nothing comes out. And if I press on my bladder, it hurts deep and into my back. The other day, I think it was Friday or Saturday morning, my urine was extremely cloudy, but my urine has been cloudy on and off for the past month or two. Just sitting here, I'm fine. I just feel like I have to go, but only when I try to go and press on my stomach is when I get pain. I don't have any burning when going either, but more and more I'm starting to feel dizzy and nauseas. Slight headache too.

I'm not sure what to do. I can't go to the doctors until Tuesday, both of my parents work late until 5, and the doctors office isn't open that late. I can't ask them to leave work, its my moms first day.

Please help me, what can I do?! I'm 15 years old, female. I'll probably just end up waiting it out to see if it goes away by itself, and if it gets bad enough, like I pass out, then thats when I'll end up going.
GO TO THE ER NOW!  This is NOT something that you can wait until Tuesday for - this is VERY serious.
I agree with Spade22.  It sounds really bad.  Not going can really affect your organs because all the stuff you usually pee out are staying inside you, which will cause an infection.  I know this sounds a little harsh, but please dont take it the wrong way, I am not meaning any disresepect to you or your parents.  Your life is worth more than your mothers job.  If something really bad happens to you, they cant replace you.  A job can be replaced.  Please tell your parents that you need to go in to the er or doctors as soon as possible.  Good luck, and I really hope you are okay.  You are really young, and have a full life ahead of you, and you dont need anything ruining it.  
Also, if it gets to the point where you pass out you may end up causing permanent damage which is why you need IMMEDIATE medical attention.

Please keep us updated.
well sorry to say, i never went to the ER. I didn't even go to the doctors. I just waited it out. And it did go away. It always does. This happens a lot, but always goes away, so I never go to the doctors. And my mom probably wouldn't take me, but thats my own fault. I used to cry wolf when I was very little, so anything now is kaput.

Thank you spade22 for caring!