I hurt all over, achy, burning, and feel very aggitated
I feel terrible.  I feel achy all over with burning pain in my back and shoulder.  I have problems sleeping because of the pain and recently began waking up with my heart racing.  Also I have been feeling very aggitated (maybe from lack of sleep?)
I am tried of feeling this way and hate to take a lot of medicine...
Welcome to the forum!
Achy all over with burning pain in neck and shoulder can be due to compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This can happen due to overuse of computers, work involving straining of neck, canal stenosis, bone disease, spondylosis, poor posture etc.
Use a hard bed to sleep. Avoid a pillow. Roll a towel and place it under your neck while sleeping. Initially this will be uncomfortable but with time the acupressure will do wonders. Use an analgesic cream or spray. Anti-inflammatory drugs also help but should not be taken without consulting a medical specialist face to face. A good physiotherapist can teach you some exercises which will help you a lot. If these tips do not help, you would need to consult a neurologist.
The other possibilities are fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thank you so very much for your response.  I will follow up with your recommendations...
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.