Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
I need an answer!

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I need an answer!

A women is having symptoms of a stroke but test come back negative of no stroke, what is the cause of the stroke symptoms?
May be a Transient Ischemic Attack(TIA) or Variant Migraine.
The FAST test
The Face-Arm-Speech-Time (FAST) test lists the main symptoms to look out for:
Face. Has the person's face fallen on one side? Can the person smile? Has their mouth or eye drooped?
Arms. Can the person raise both arms and keep them there?
Speech. Is their speech slurred?
Time. It's time to call 999 if you see one or more of these signs.
“FAST will pick up 90% of strokes,” says Dr Tony Rudd, stroke programme director at the Royal College of Physicians’ Clinical Effectiveness and Evaluation Unit.
“If people have one or more of these symptoms, they should call 999.” i would aviod coffee all caffine if u think u mayb avin a stroke as 1 cup of coffee brought my mums on
Avatar n tn
most likely you have gas in the stomach area, when there is gas it feels like your having a stroke, before going to sleep take 1-2 table spoons of maalax in the cherry flavor and if you have to drink water drink it before the malax , dont drink water after taking the liquid for 10 min. remember before u go to bed