IDK what it is :/
well Iv been haveing this weird things going on idk what it is iv been weak dizzy wanting to faint my aunt was telling me it is just Anxiety or my nerves which I dont belive because other times it feels like my heart wants to stop Im really young for this to be happing Iv whent to the docter they took out alot of blood and urine but they said everything was ok Im tired of going to the hospital because they dont find anything when I know spomethings is rong  I keep getting sick like this and I have shortness of breath and I get really pale this mostley happends around 5pm till night time and other times I cant get up Idk what it is I just want it to stop its an ugly feeling :( and my heart beats to fast but docter said something in there is makeing it beat to much there trying to find it by using a moniter but its not going to help im really scared
Ask to be tested for Lyme Disease (Borreliosis).  I had all the symptoms you describe and also went through multiple doctors and hospitals while they couldn't figure out what was wrong for 16 months.  If you test negative, or if doctors won't test you because they don't think you have it, then find a Lyme Literate Medical Doctor (LLMD).  Pay cash if you have to!  If you have Lyme, you will never recover without treatment, and the heart problems can be very serious.  I also had the pounding heart and racing pulse.  A beta blocker is keeping it in check while I am undergoing treatment.  VERY IMPORTANT! Do not take any steroids or immunosuppressants.  If you have Lyme, you will get much worse.  

You can check out a symptom list at http://www.ilads.org/lyme_disease/B_guidelines_12_17_08.pdf

Also, don't believe a doctor who tells you it can be "cured" with 2-4 weeks of antibiotics.  It can easily take a year or more.  If you are undertreated, you'll be left with "Post Lyme Disease Treatment Syndrome", which is really just an ongoing infection.

Good luck!
it is probably anxiety. that is what i have and the same thing happens to me. just stay calm and take deep breaths.
Anxiety can cause some of the symptoms you describe...do you feel you have alot of stress or anxiety? Are you on any daily meds that could be causing side effects? Have you been to a cardiologist or had any testing for your heart besides the monitor? How is your blood pressure? If you aren't satisfied and you are dealing with those symptoms you should get a second opinion.
well they cheked my heart they said my heart was fine but now there ganna cheke my lungs and head which dosent really make sense to me its all confusing because i have shortness of breath they want to know if its my lungs or head im just so confused
thanks im just confused now there ganna cheke up on my lungs and head which dosent make sense
oh ill see about that its just so confusing now there just going to cheke up on my heart and head which does not make any sense