I'm constantly feeling "out of it."
I'm 17 years old, and for the past couple of months, I have felt very uncomfortable. I'm ALWAYS tired, which I know is something common for teenagers, but this isn't normal. It's to the point that I don't want to hang out with my friends. I would much rather sleep.
Along with the fatigue, I've felt dizzy/foggy headed. I can't concentrate on school work, so my grades have been slipping. At work, I'm forced to sit down every once and awhile or I'll feel faint. I eat well and I drink a lot of water.
I've been known to have anxiety and panic attacks, but I still feel this way even when I'm not anxious or panicked.
I also pretty much have a constant headache, sometimes behind my eyes and sometimes all over my head. My shoulders and neck are always sore as well.
I've visited the chiropractor and it didn't help.
I've visited the doctor and been checked for mono, anemia, and dibetes, but I was free from all of them.  
I am currently on 20 mg of Celexa a day.

I'm tired of feeling like this, and I really want to know what is wrong with me! Any ideas?
im sorry you feel this way hun..i feel that way ALOT my self as a suffer from a couple diseases. i know u probably dont want to hear this,but to me it sounds like stress related. try taking a womans multi vitamin i take ALIVE vitamins or prenatal. they give me energy but not like a energy drink..sounds like u r healthy and doing everything right,but stress can cause major problems..or it could be something else,if u still feel bad just try to go back to the doc,or try to not think about it too much if u have ruled everything else out, cause u will drive urself crazy. i know cause i do that myself ;) good luck!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Extreme fatigue could be due to hormonal imbalance of PCOD, anemia, diabetes, hypothyroidism, or due to kidney or liver problems. Another possibility is sleep disturbances (like sleep apnea, imbalance of rapid eye and non rapid eye movement sleep etc.). You may sleep your customary 7-8 hours and yet feel fatigued. You need sleep studies to rule this out. Other possibilities are chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, low Vit b12, low iron, low calcium, sodium and potassium. Hyperthyroidism too causes increased sweating and tiredness. Postviral fatigue syndrome is another possibility. Persisting EBV infection or mono can also be the cause. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!
So sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. It sounds like the headaches you are suffering from may be tension headaches, I say this because you say that your shoulders and neck are always sore. I get tension headaches and sometimes they are so bad and last for a long time. My worst one lasted a little over a month and I thought I had something wrong in my brain. My doctor sent me to a Neurologist who put me on Naproxen and a muscle relaxer combined with 3 weeks of physical therapy and it worked. He explained that these headaches come on because you are tense and it caused tension in your neck and shoulders because you dont relax. I really didn't think it would work but it did so now every time I get one that last for more then a day I start taking the medication and it does away. Not saying that this is why you have a headache but it sounds like what I was going through. I too suffer from panic disorder and get panic attacks. I know you may not want to hear this ( I know I didn't) but its true when they tell you that just because you dont feel stresses or panicky doesn't mean that you aren't. It could be somewhere in the back of your mind like it often is with other people that have this, you may just not be aware of it at the time. As I have found out through the years stress can cause you all kind of physical symptoms, I never believed this either but test after test showing negative I had no other choice but to accept it. I am by no means saying that the only reason you feel this things is because you are stressed out. You are young though so its just a thought. If I were you I would talk to your doctor and let him/her know whats going on. Maybe they can do some test and come to a conclusion. Maybe the Celexa is not working for you. I really liked Zoloft and for panic attacks Lexapro and Immiprine SP? worked good together. Talk to your doctor and let them know you are still having symptoms and in the mean time try not to worry so much, I know easier said then done:) Good luck and I hope you feel better soon..

Tanya