Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
I'm fed up of tests.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I'm fed up of tests.

Hi, i am a 33 year old woman i have pcos, pkd and hypermobilty. Three years ago i was really poorly with what i thought was flu i was in bed for three weeks. Since then i suffer night sweats, run a temperature, migraines that last for days, i feel tired and exhausted no matter how much i sleep.i get achy legs and pain in my left hip daily, I get lots of infections and end up on antibiotics, i have funny little wart like spots come up on the palm of my hands and face, the are tiny like a pin head.swollen lymph nodes on and off, but a hard lump behind my ear. I have the implant and am on the pill as i suffer with heavy bleeding, they stopped my periods altogether to begin with now i bleed randomly and i never really stop but its very light and brown, Sex is painful and i generally bleed afterwards. oh and i have a kidney stone and hae to take tablets daily to stop heartburn.
Now my doctor has given me blood tests for everything it seems and i have had a PET scan,ultrasounds, xrays and a CT scan and all they have found is that a cyst on my kidney was abnormal but they said this wouldnt cause my symptoms. I am now waiting an appointment with hematology for more tests i guess. But i really just wanna know if anyone else suffers the same and if they have any answers.