I'm never thirsty.
I'm never thirsty anymore and I barely drink any water. I'm a 21 year old female. In the past 4 months I've noticed that I'm drinking less and less water than I used to. I don't drink other liquids either (like juice, soda, sports drinks, etc.) I haven't been eating differently, I haven't changed my amount of daily physical activity, I haven't been sick or been on any medications... everything in my life is exactly the same as it's been for the past few years. But now the thought of drinking water (or any type of liquid) makes me feel nauseous. I'm not urinating any less than I used to, and I don't have any dehydration symptoms even though I'm drinking only 8 oz. (approximately) of liquids each day. What's causing this?
I feel mostly the same. Though i've been told that I retain fluids. I hardly ever feel thirsty and don't drink very much (morning coffee is a must).... However I try to remind myself to drink more water. And I do feel better when I drink more.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If this  is a normal habit with you and this is not causing you any problem, then it could be that your body needs less water than normal. This is because sudden onset of loss of thirst is seen in head injuries, certain brain tumors, cirrhosis of liver, bronchial tumors and stroke. You probably do not have any of these.
Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
I'm the same. I'm never thirsty. I can go many days without any liquids at all. I never drink with my meals. I forced myself to drink the minimum required a day when I was pregnant and breast feeding and was nauseous when I did but stopped when I was done with that. All my life I would only use the restroom twice a day (when I 1st wake up and just before going to bed). I have never had any problems with anything and have always been very healthy but have noticed the older I get the longer I go without drinking anything and when I do drink it's usually only a couple of sips of milk, juice, or water. I don't drink soda and rarely coffee bit still only a couple of sips. I do retain some water, I am of average build but could lose some weight but don't need to lose much, non-smoker and a happy person with the normal stress as anyone else.