Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Imbalance and dizziness while standing/walking since last two years

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I am a 42-year old homemaker. I've been having dizziness and imbalance (difficulty walking and standing for a a prolonged period) for the last two years, along with tremours, chills. MRI of the brain showed tiny lesions in right frontal lobe, but otherwise clear. Neuro advise said that those lesions cannot be the cause of my symptoms (I've more trouble on the right side, an my right foot is unable to take much body weight. My Cortisol level fluctuates. It was low 5.4 and then it came to 6.1 in the next test. ACTH is normal. I've missed my periods for the last two months. Please could you help ascertian the cause and the way out. Thanks!
Could it be anxiety related? Sounds very similar to what i get, feeling off balance, wooly headed ect and i get panic-anxiety.
Maybe you should see an Ear specialist could be vertigo.
I agree with Limmey1, you should be checked for vertigo if you haven't had that ruled out yet...it can be very debilitating.