Infected blister possible sepsis??? Please reply ASAP
Hi I'm an 18 year old male. I masturbate very frequently at least one time a day. My penis got a tear/blister 2 or 3 weeks ago. It's gotten better and then worse off and on throughout the weeks Iv had it due to the frequent masturbation. It's to the point now where the blister has gotten a little bit larger. I'd say it's about an inch in length. I think it is starting to get infected not too serious though. But ever day that I have been masturbating with this blister for the past 2 to 3 weeks, I have been using my unwashed hands each time. Which I think is definitely not helping it. Is it possible this could turn into a life threatening infection? Is it possible it has already started without me knowing it? What should I do? Any advice? Thanks!!!
Ouch...
Quit touching it.
It wont get better if you keep messing with it everyday:/
Go to the Dr ASAP. Stop playing with it and get help for your masturbating addiction. Also, get s job or hobby. Keep busy with other things. And please wash your hands ALL the time. That's just plain wrong. You should know better. You're 18 not a baby you are going to need to explain all the to the Dr.