Inflammation (numbness & pain) after eating
I am a 43 year old, female, and down to 95 lbs because I get numbness and widespread pain immediately after eating almost daily. The numbness is more frequent and is in my left arm, hand, and left legs. The pain is typically in the neck, shoulders, arms, and legs. The symptoms last for minutes to a day. I've tried elimination diets, have eliminated all foods I am sensitive too (gluten, dairy, egg, peanut/almond) and tried paleo and vegan diets. It doesn't seem to be related to a certain food, as I can eat a meal one day without symptoms, and eat the leftovers the next day with symptoms. The symptoms are more present during dinner. Stress brings on the widespread pain as well. I also experience some IBS, fatigue, and bouts of insomnia.

This all started 8 months ago, with a bad reaction to an antiobiotic, and then a very stressful few months.

I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and some IBS. Have had an endoscopy, mri, allergy testing, tons of bloodwork, and it all came back normal. I've tried exercise, supplements, stress management, accupuncture. All of the doctors I've seen have not been able to explain my symptoms and I'm not sure where to turn to. Please help. Thank you.
I would say this is all being caused by your anxiety and its that you need to get control of my dear.  First things first you need a vitamin b12 supplement asap.  

You need to learn how to meditate and relax.  You are becoming afraid of eating and your oesophagus is going into spasm by the sounds of it..  It's becoming a vicious circle , talking therapy will help and the B12 which help to regulate your brain and reduce anxiety and psychosis x
Thank you for commenting. You make a good point.
A related discussion, alternative medicine was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.