Inhaler Problems?
Hi Ive Just Picked Up My Inhaler Today And The Doctor Told Me To Have About 10 PuffsA Day From It. Ive Had 5 So Far Today But My Breathings Still Bad The Inhaler Hasnt Seemed To Affect It In Any Way. Does It take A Few Days To Work Or Should It Work straight Away?
Does This Mean I Dont Have Asthma And My Breathing Could Be Caused By Something Else?
Thank You
P.s I Have A Red And White Inhaler If That Helps
?
Welcome to the forum!
Inhalers give instant relief provided the technique is correct. This is true for regular users. If you have just started, it will take you time to settle down. It could be possible that the breathlessness is due to other causes like anemia, heart problems, gastric reflux etc. However it is too early to say. Please continue the inhaler, read the technique of taking it from the pamphlet insert and try to follow this correctly.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.