Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Inner shaking

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Inner shaking

I also have inner shaking thing which is really scary! It feels like bubbling around my heart, shaking of the 'inner core' and my heart flips and tumbles. I have ended up calling the ambulance nearly collapsing with BP 212/111 and I have been diagnosed with arterial fibrillation and anxiety attacks. Hey, who wouldn't be anxious with these symptoms? But maybe my experience might help others?
I changed to a new (Russian trained) doctor who has diagnosed a thryoid problem. This was only picked up because he suggested a "reverse T3" test which is not usually performed when testing the thyroid. My previous 'thyroid' tests came back stating it was OK.
My BP was unstable and still extreemly high so Russian doctor changed my BP medication to something more gentle on the body and now it is completely under control.
I still have some inner shaking but it is getting much less, and he advises me that it is caused by the thyroid problem and will take time to settle down.
I am on special medication for thyroid, but have discovered that Kelp is recommended for thyroid as it nourishes and repairs the thyroid which controls autonomic nervous system. Recommended doseage is 10-15 tablets and then 1-2 tabs daily when stabilized.
I'm also taking other herbs (cayenne, hawthorn, valerian, lecithin, ginger) for a healthy heart and arteries. I have so many bad reactions from medications so it is really great to find herbs which are so powerful and healing and seem to be helping me so much.
Kelp might help your thyroid problem or make it worse.  

http://thyroid.about.com/od/thyroidbasicsthyroid101/a/5lies.htm

An excerpt from the above site:  

Natural health practitioners who don't truly understand thyroid function are often quick to tell you that "thyroid problems mean you need iodine" or iodine-containing herbs or supplements, such as kelp, bladderwrack and bugleweed.

If you are truly iodine deficient, iodine may be able to help your thyroid. One study done in 1998 found that over the past twenty years, the percentage of Americans with low intake of iodine has more than quadrupled. Currently about 12 percent of the U.S. population is iodine deficient, up from less than 3 percent in the early 1970s. So, for some people, iodine deficiency may be a factor in their thyroid problem.

But for some people, iodine or iodine-containing products make worsen autoimmune thyroid problems, both Hashimoto's and Graves' disease, and cause enlargement of the thyroid (goiter). Before you start iodine, consider having urinary iodine measured to see if you have an actual deficiency, and pay close attention to any symptoms that develop after you start to take iodine.
Thanks for your helpful advice. I will ask Russian doctor next time I see him. Meantime I will educate myself with the helpful information on the link you so kindly gave.