Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Invisible Bugs crawling on skin? Strange sensation...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Viewing 801 comments:
I cant stop itching ive been like this since i was 3
Hello I don't know if this is related sometimes I feel like something is crawling on my ankle so I check, but since April 2014 it started felt like something bit me under my armpit, itched it till it burned, then seen a welt..well after that 24 hours later my whole body was itching, I bathed my dog two days later prior to that bite itch sensation,so I don't think it was because of him. but I did notice all my cats been scratching and itching, I had been finding black specks on my sheets prior, didn't think anything of it, until I found rice like on my bedding, I let one cat sleep on my bed, so I researched it was flea droppings, he must have tapeworms from it, so I treated my cats, my room, got him tapeworm Meds, but the medicine use for the fleas don't seem to be working they are still scratching and shaking their heads, I never seen my cats get like this, it seems every year something is worse. I don't let my cats sleep on my bed anymore, I still find specks here and there, so I am assuming a flea infestation, but I tried the flea test nothing showed up in the dish with the dish soap and light. I am the only one that was feeling itchy at the time, now my mother is itching here and there...so I am really concerned what to do next, I do have a thyroid disorder, and I was taking Vitamin D, So I did a lot of research, that Thyroid disease can dry your skin, cause itching or even large doses of Vitamin D can cause itching, so at this point I don't know what is the cause, I am going back to the doctor to have all tests done, and be sent to the dermatologist, allergist, but I am not one to take chemical meds, I stopped taking my thyroid medicine to see if that was the cause, its been 3 days now I still itch lol...so please any input would be appreciated thanks....
If you have been prescribed the thyroid medicine, you should not stop using it, unless advised by your doctor.  It is important that you do keep taking your thyroid medication.  If you suspect the itching is a reaction to your medication, you should talk to your doctor about this.

It may be that you have an allergy to something, and that can be from anything and even from detergents and soaps to something that you touch or eat or even perfumes.  

It may be that you have a mild infection to something, and it important therefore that you see your doctor.  

It may be that you have scabies and there is a special lotion for this.  The doctor or your dermatologist should be able to confirm whether or not this is from scabies.

If you have a persistent dry and itchy skin, do not use normal soaps or shower gels or bubble baths.  This will dry your skin even more.  Your doctor can prescribe a moisture cream for you to use instead of soap, like Dibrobase, Dermol, etc.  There are different types of Dermol.  Dermol 600 Bath Emollient is an antimicrobial bath emmollient  microbial solution that you put some into the bath water.  You can also purchase this yourself online or from your pharmacy depending where you live.

You could also put in a couple of handfuls of porridge oats into your bath and also baby oil.  Take care not to slip when doing this or using the bath emollient.

Try not to scratch the itch.  This will lead to a cycle of itch, scratch, itch.  You could end up with open sores and bacteria then can enter through the break in the skin.  A cool shower can help to relieve a persistent itch.  You can apply natural set yogurt to cool the area and if it is an allergic reaction, then an antihistamine will help.  Your doctor would probably recommend prescribe you with some or recommend which one to get.

Any calamine type lotion will also help to cool down the itching.

If you suspect there are bugs about, do a complete strip of the bed linen and put them in the hottest wash suitable for the fabric vacume everywhere - the mattress, all crevices, the headboard, in your cupboards and draws, your curtains as well as the floors.

Best of luck and hope you manage to get rid of your itch problem soon.

Best wishes.
yes brother i am victim now for one week i dont know what to do.i cant sleep at all because of this unseen flying insect all over the body.please any one help me
i am now one week a victim of this unseen flying insect and i am planning to move to another house because i cant sleep day and night.sometimes i removed all my cloths and sleep naked and still insect are flying all of my eyes,we are living with my wife and she always told me that i have jinni in my body because she cant see any insect in the house and i am only the one who is compling ,i am running mad i dont know what to do.please help me if you can,
Has anyone tried Green Bug I have just seen it advertised on the internet it is supposed to work against these mites or flies and bed bugs. You can fog your house with it and use it on yourself.
I just tried iyour ACV after 10 days of rashes and itching and within 10 minutes of applying it I feel such a great relief!!!!  thank you...i'm going to soak in it!!  My rashes started under my arms and between my thighs then spread to my belly and back and sides. I thought it was scabies as well.  then I went to the doctor and they gave me a cream nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide and a powder nystop pedi dri.  I used up most of that stuff in two days supposed to last 7.  It go worse. they said it was fungal due to sweat.  Well your ACV works for relief...let's see if it's the cure!!
Glad to hear that it's helped. I would also apply some jojoba oil after showering while still wet and leave it on for a couple of mins before drying. keep us updated.
THIS WORKS FOR ME
I had this bug sensation for more than 1year,tried everything and nothing worked but when l started to use Lysol spray on the part of the body as soon as l feel the sensation l started to get relief.  I also spray it in the inner part of my clothes like jean and other woolly fabric
Try it it might work for you.
You will not believe how fast you can get a relieve when you use the Lysol spray or even the hand sanitizer on your skin. It works like magic.
Hi....please help me!  I have felt things crawling on me, my face, neck, scalp, arms, legs, but so small you can't see it...about the size of a grain of salt or pepper.  I will feel it crawl. Some say it could be baby bed bugs bc I had company that came from a home with them.  But, I can feel this in the car, out on the patio, anywhere, not just at night when I'm sleeping.  Thoughts please!  It's driving me crazy and I have asthma and am afraid of getting an exterminator.  This has been going on for about 3 1/2 weeks.
there are a lot of ways of going about it you have to find what's best for you. I believe that this is to do with fungus that attracts a mite/springtail of some sort. treat the fungus and the bug will go away. I would start with a salt bath i recommend dead sea put half a bad in the bath stay in there for a min of 20 mins. do this 3 times a week. buy apple cider vinegar with the mother and mix 50/50 cover your self head to toe every other night before bed. last but not least buy an oil i use jojoba oil and rub on your body after bathing and leave for a couple of mins before drying. Don't use anything harmful to you or your family and hover a couple of times a week. make sure you change your bedding every 2 days or if you can daily. Let us know how you get on.

Good luck.
sorry didn't tell you what to mix the acv with. mix 50/50 apple cider vinegar with water. if you can handle stronger go for 75/25. The reason you feel this everywhere is because this is on you and not around you. people on this site will tell you that whoever they live with it does not effect them which means this is on YOUR skin otherwise it would affect everyone in the house.

Stick with the routine an you will see results
THIS IS THE SOLUTION

Use Lysol spray or HAND SANITIZER.

It works like magic, use the spray on the skin or spray it on your clothes. I use the hand sanitizer to rub on my skin when I am not at home and it works as well.

Guys, please try this simple remedy, you will not believe how fast you can get a relieve.
It works cos its an antifungal but in the long run it will damage your skin.
   I have been off of here looking for the answer.  TTO is not the full answer.  It is great to spray on your bedding and mattress.   But internally take 1 Tablespoon of Coconut oil before breakfast and before supper.
   I could not believe how quickly my symptoms subsided!  I am still itching some, but nothing like before.
The lesions are almost all gone except for two "die hards".   The "threads/fibers" that come out are lifeless now and don't move like before.  And they are shorter and shorter... I think they are dying off.
   I take virgin coconut oil twice a day - and it doesn't hurt to use it like a mouthwash either.  it builds enamel and kills germs without the burning sensation of mouthwash!
    Kleen Green is also great to spray on your mattress and bedding, your furniture, etc.  Kills the buggers.

Don't forget to try VIRGIN COCONUT OIL  TWICE A DAY.... it has worked wonders for me!
   Incidentally, I went to the local health dept.  They have a doctor affiliated with the C.D.C. who might be interested in what you have to say about your "disease".   Go to your local Health Dept. and see what that doctor has to say.  Might raise your eyebrows or his!

Wishing all of us the best!
Oh my goodness, this is horrible. I've been dealing with this itching, crawling sensation for several years now. It only happens when I go to bed. I was out of town this week and was completely free from it and I got back today and got into bed and guess what -- I can't sleep because of the itching from the crawling sensation and occasional biting (although I've never seen an actual bite on my body). It's been getting worse and worse. At first I thought it was bed bugs, but there was never any evidence of them. Whatever is there is invisible, although sometimes I feel something on my skin, and it is tiny like a grain of sand. My boyfriend never feels a thing, which leads me to believe that what people here are saying about diet may be going on with me -- I'm attracting them and he isn't. I'm at my wits end with this. They only come out at night -- when I wake up in the morning and lie in bed there is nothing there bothering me at all. I think whatever it is might be in my down comforter. Anyway … I'm going to try the remedies here. I'll give up sugar right away. And get rid of the comforter. And try other stuff. God this is awful.
I suffered from the crawling sensation for years.  After many years, a doctor diagnosed me with "dermatographism" (I think that's how you spell it or something like that).  Basically, it's sensitive skin.  I started using antihistamines and it's gone.  I get the sensation from time to time depending on the season, but now I now what it is.
I wanted to report back, having followed some of the advice here. I've done a number of things. Last night I had my first really good sleep in forever. Here is what I did -- right after getting up I stripped the bed of everything (including the bed sheet which I have, stupidly, been leaving on) and put all of the bedding in the hallway. Then I took a plastic freezer bag and put borax in it, along with about 10 drops each of tea tree and peppermint essential oils. I put on gloves and sprinkled the mattress with it, then used my hands to kind of rub it in. Then I sprinkled the bedroom carpet with the same mixture. The dehumidifier that we bought several days ago was left to go full blast all day in there. The curtains were opened to allow sunlight. I closed the door on the bedroom because I have a cat and it is dangerous for him to breath that borax stuff in.

Then, during the day, I drank two glasses of water with raw apple cider vinegar mixed in. Between those glasses I probably had a total of 3 teaspoons of ACV.

At night, several hours before going to bed, I did the laundry. All bedding was washed with bleach (it is white), borax, and detergent on the deep clean and hot water setting, then dried, with Bounce sheets, for over an hour. The pillows too.

Right before bed I vacuumed the bedroom floor, carefully. Then vacuumed the mattress twice (it is tough to get up all that borax). Then vacuumed the floor again, paying special attention to the floor around the bed where more borax had fallen as I vacuumed the bed. Then I sprayed the mattress with a mixture of about 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol, 1/2 cup water, and 10 drops each of tea tree and peppermint essential oils. It dried quickly, probably because the dehumidifier was going full strength. Then I made the bed up with the sheets and blanket and pillows that had been washed. Sprayed the sheets with the essential oil mix.

Then I took a shower, washing with body wash that I have added tea tree oil to. I got out, let myself air dry (because I was concerned about not having washed my towel), and then sprayed myself all over (ALL OVER) with Listerine. Then I let that dry.

I went to bed and was hardly bothered at all. For the first time in weeks.

I did most of this (I forget a bit, all of the horrible nights of vacuuming feel the same), but I think the other night I had that was relatively bite/crawl free involved most of this. The night after that one, I didn't borax the floor and they crawled all over me and it was horrible. Also, at first the Listerine worked like a charm, I woke up one night in the middle of the night with them crawling all over me and I couldn't sleep, and I sprayed myself down and they totally stopped. Then on another night I sprayed myself down three time and it didn't help much.

But yeah, yesterday's efforts payed off really well. I felt a bit of crawling, maybe four of five times as I was in bed reading, but that was it for the whole night. It was like a miracle.

I mention here that all of this is kind of a bandaid for me -- just actions that should allow me to sleep -- as I am going out of town tomorrow for a week. When I get back I will begin the attempt to eradicate them from my house for good. I've ordered the vinyl mattress and boxspring covers, and diatomaceous earth, etc, for that fight. They are in my couch as well -- I have been avoiding it and sitting on a leather chair instead. Wish me luck with all this. I will report back when/if I manage to eradicate them.

But I wanted to post here now so that people see what gave me a decent night's sleep.
Oh … meant to say above that I'd been stupidly leaving the bed SKIRT on before. I will assure you I hadn't been so stupid as to leave the sheets on …
As many of you, I too have tried with no avail to rid myself of this dreaded problem. Has anyone considered that the problems we all seem to be experiencing could be from a fungal infection caused by Dermatophytes. The same as the fugal infection we get under our toenails and fingernails? And if so has anyone tried the oral antifungal medication Lamisil or Terbinafine?
hi silverfox, when you say you take virgin coconut oil twice a day, do you just put a tablespoon in your mouth and eat it? isnt it greasy?? want to try it to see if it works for me but not sure how to take it, any feedback would be grateful, thankyou
I agree with you this is definitely fungus related and that's why all anti-fungal treatments work (tea tree, coconut oil, lavender oil, sea salt baths, ACV, Borax, essential oils, etc) but they only work for a while and then come back cos the problem is coming from inside you. the fungus is coming from your gut to your skin. You clean the skin, you feel better but the fungus returns. you need to treat the inside and outside at the same time to cure yourself.

This is not easy it will take 3 months min if you are serious about it.
how do you cure yourself from inside out??? is it possible??? i dont think i can take any more of this!!!!
You have to start by stopping to feed the fungus so no sugar, bread, white pasta, white rice, soda's.Replace with brown rice, pasta and bread. I know its tuff but try your best. If you smoke quit if you can't cut down same with alcohol. You need to build up your immune system.
What i do is take half an organic lemon with warm water every morning 30mins before breakfast and last thing at night.
Eat natural yogurt (with no fruit) greek yogurt is the best. Drink lots of water to flush out the toxins. Now I'm not a doctor so you need to check with your doctor before you try any anti-fungal meds but I took Olive leave this is strong stuff and it can interfere with other meds so please consult your doctor first.
Olive leaf will kill all the bad guys in your gut. You will feel worse for a couple of days when taking this but its a good sign its called die off its when all the fungus is dying and is releasing toxins so drink lots of water to flush out. take a good multivitamin and probiotic to replace the good bacteria.

Thats a start, stick with this for a few weeks and you will feel a lot better.
hi, just read your post, very interesting , i dont smoke anymore so no problem with that, i rarely drink so no problem with that, ive been looking online to buy some olive leaf, would that be capsules? if so how many mg a day, 500? 1000? and when you say probiotic, can i take a probiotic yog drink every day for that? would appreciate your advice, many thanks
I took the capsules, go with the manufactures dosage. re probiotics yog drink is fine.
Most important is to eliminate sugar, processed foods, soft drinks etc, eat healthy and you will reboot your system.
To get rid of the fungus on the skin I took sea salt baths 3 times a week and once a week mix TTO with a carrier oil and rub all over your body leave on for a min of 30mins and shower off.There are loads of ways of getting rid of the fungus on skin but i find this to be the most effective. Change your towel, bed sheets regularly.

Don't do or use anything that will harm you or the people around you as this will only weaken your immune system and thats when the fungus thrives.
I mean don't spray chemicals or pesticides.

Good luck, this is beatable but requires hard work so don't give up after a week. Stick with it.
And please feed back your results so people here can also benefit.
Reporting back. The last time I posted I'd had a great night's sleep the night before, and had one more night to sleep at home before going out of town for a week. Well, the last night at home it wasn't so great. I actually felt them swarming on me.

Then I spent a week out of town. I was hoping it would be a bug free week. It wasn't. First I'll say that I was at a conference on a college campus and the dorm room had a vinyl encased mattress and they gave me two polyester sheets. (Never thought I'd see that as a good thing, but people here will understand that I did). The first night it was like a somewhat okay night at home. They were crawling on me, and it itched and I felt the occasional pin-stab sensations, but it was not so bad that I couldn't eventually fall asleep once I'd taken a Benadryl. The next day I put a cardigan sweater on in a lecture and had to take it off because they were crawling on me in the sleeves. The darn things had traveled in my sweater. Anyway, the moral of the story with my week out of town is that I felt them less and less each day/night, and by the last night I was almost free of them -- even in the sweater.

Am now home and about to launch into my all-out attack on this damn infestation. I'm feeling a bit scattershot today, but will draft a multi-week plan tomorrow. Today I've eaten diatomaceous earth and drank water with ACV. I've scrubbed a mixture of dawn detergent and salt all over my body and left it on for five minutes before rinsing it off in the shower. I've bathed in a bath with a cup of epsom salts and several tablespoons of borax and a sprinkling of tea tree oil. I've covered the entire carpet of my bedroom including under the bed, and the mattress and box spring with a combo of diatomaceous earth, borax and tea tree oil. Will vacuum it all up tonight. I have found that it is vastly more effective to vacuum at night right before I go to bed. They seem to come out around 8:30 or 9, so I try not to vacuum before then. I don't want to put down all of that borax, and then vacuum it up at 7 before any of the bugs come out to get into it and die. Pillows, sheets and blankets are in the hot water/borax laundry right now.

The bedroom was treated for a week with diatomaceous earth and borax while I was out of town and I vacuumed it last night. I was afraid to try to sleep up there, though, so I slept in the almost bug-free basement -- so I don't know how well that week long treatment did.

I'd planned on covering my mattress, box spring, and pillows today, but the covers I ordered are bedbug covers that have terry cloth on top. Not gonna work for bird mites. Obviously. So I'm returning them.

Also I think Homeland Security probably has me on some kind of a list as a result of the large amount of ammonia I ordered through the mail for the large scale cleaning operation I'm about to launch into.

QUESTION: Any advice on where to get the right kind of mattress covers? Any advice on what kind that might be? Vinyl? The terry cloth ones I ordered would just harbor more mites, right?

QUESTION: Has anyone dusted their cat with diatomaceous earth? Anyone with cats have any other advice on managing this near-pestilence with a pet in the house? We are already confining him to areas that are not anywhere near the bedroom when it is dusted with borax/de, as we understand it can be very dangerous for him to inhale it (or anything else, really, cats have small lungs).
thankyou very much for the advice, will try all of this and see what happens, really appreciate you advising me x
can you tell me what u did with the basil this tiching crawly feeling is driving me nuts hellllpppp!!!!!! my email is uma.***@****
I would love to know how many people who suffer from this problem have a cat in the house?

I do, and the problem seems to be related to the cat. I think he may be carrying very small mites that get on to my skin and in my hair.

I use Citronella soap which helps the problem considerably, you can buy it on Amazon, it is not expensive.
I think apple cider vinegar is a great product with many useful aspects, but I only use it in the evening when not going out or the house. After all, who wants to go out smelling of vinegar. It is great for the hair, what ever else happens the hair is very smooth and silkie if you use it regularly.
I too have a cat. I'm in the middle of an all-out war on these damn mites and having the cat in the house has complicated it a bit. He has spent several days in the basement because the upstairs is carpeted and the carpet (as well as the bed mattresses) is covered in a mixture of borax and diatomaceous earth, which I plan on vacuuming up tonight. Probably won't let him upstairs until I manage to vacuum everything several times. It can be very dangerous for cats--they inhale the powder and it hurts their lungs. Hell, I think I made myself sick inhaling it so I bought some face masks for when I vacuum it all up.

Today I started treating the cat with diatomaceous earth. I'm hoping that will help if he is infested. I haven't seen him scratching, but I can't imagine the mites aren't on him. On the other hand, the mites haven't bothered my boyfriend at all, only me, so maybe they aren't on the cat. I don't know. I just rub the diatomaceous earth into his coat. Not easy given that he is a 15 pound Maine Coon with longish hair and an attitude.
We have a lake out back too and I got a chain of bites which I thought was chiggers.... very itchy.... Didn't respond to anything until pharmacist suggested hydrochordizone.  I also vacuumed my mattress and did hot water for washing.  At the same time, my husband had gotten wrong bottle of detergent last month (we had been using non-perfume).  I still feel like something invisible is crawling on my skin and at times, it feels like something biting the skin.  No sign of fleas on dogs --- although they itch because they're allergic to our grass.  We have our house exterminated quarterly and I've noticed dead teeny-tiny insects around tub area.  Exterminator said they're pesky but harmless.  I'm starting to think it's something with the detergent being perfumed like with you.  
Interesting about the sweets... Mine has been more active since being on a Dark Chocolate Yogurt Raisins kick.
haha, yep that should do it.
The sugar feeds the fungus and the fungus attracts the mites.
Easy way to check if you feel them crawling in your nose or/and ears is to put oil in and around these areas. If you feel a hard layer of dead skin in a couple of hours in your nose or ear then you have mites. The oil will suffercate them and they will all come out and die on the surface of the skin.

I actually do this after i shower but all over my body head to toe.
Well, I'm moving out of my home and into an extended stay hotel today. Last night the bugs attacked me at 1 am AND 4 am. On the air mattress I was sleeping on in my dining room! I woke up each time even though I'd taken Lunesta. Usually these things settle down for the night after 2:30 or so (they were on a roll for a while there waking me every night at 1:50 am), but last night it was bad. I have done virtually EVERYTHING suggested here and elsewhere except hire an exterminator. I haven't hired one yet because I was afraid they would use the wrong thing thinking it was the wrong bug. I've been trying to collect samples -- every once in a while I go to rub my skin and I feel a tiny white piece of sand. I started putting these on tape about a week ago and today a sample of about 6 or so "sand grains" is on it's way to the agriculture college cooperative for identification. My skin is a mess because a dermatologist told me to cover myself in coconut oil -- I've been doing that, and it works to a certain extent, but I'm now covered in little bumps (pretty sure it is the oil, not bites). I feel like I'm losing it. My life has become a living nightmare. My boyfriend, with whom I live, has never been bothered by these things at all and I think he's had enough of doing nothing but vacuuming up borax all the time. This is truly horrible.
coconut oil is great but if you use it daily it will block your pores. I use jojoba oil or wonder oil (mixture of oils like orange, jojoba and argon oils) which i get from holland and barrett.
Thanks for the info. Many of my pores are indeed blocked at this point. I'll get some jojoba.
No problem, before you use any other oil try and unblock your pores first. Take a couple of dead sea salt baths to clean your skin and unclog your pores. Going to a steam room would also help. Best way to use jojoba oil is after you shower while still wet put a few drops in your hands and rub until the oil is warm them rub all over your body and face. Leave on for a couple of mins and then stand under the shower for  a few seconds then dry as normal. Your skin will feel great after and not grease.
Hi Endnow( hope your around) and everyone here, I moved in March to a 6 year old  house everything was fine for a few weeks when I stated to feel something biting my feet, I have a 2 pound yorkie who had just had knee surgery so I had her checked by her surgeon and her regular vet who said she had no flea but had the signs of biting ( reddened dry areas).This all lasted 7 weeks when I went to bed one night and I noticed to my horror they were now in my bed and followed me where ever I tried to get away from them . I even left the house and went to a hotel after going to the emergency room for sleep deprivation, they diagnosed me with possible giggers and gave me permethrin cream.I have had 4-5 pest companies with no relief, called the health dept , CDC and spoken with the UNC agriculture and their Entomologist.I have seen four doctors and taken all the parisite meds ,prednisone taper, zyrtec with pepcid , no help. I have also tried listerine, peroxide, amonia (ammonia), acv, windex and I'm now on sulfa shampoo which I also bath with and silvadene which is sulfa cream.My dog is on med which have been changed 3 times now but I know she's being bothered.I have tried staying in a hotel but about an hour after being in the room I realized they were with me , so I stayed up all night and left as early as I could.My plan now ,which I know is crazy but I am 4 months out and going crazy plus crying to much, is to remover all my flooring and put down wood flooring , have everything sealed and checked for the sourse . I have also rented a  8x10 walk in freezer for things I just can't throw away and I found a company to strip my car and I won't use it for a month and I also have rented a place to live for a few months in hopes they will be gone when I come back.Now my problem is how to get them off myself and my dog hence running into your form June I think of 2014 saying you found the cure..So my question to you is do I go crazy to clean myself before going to this new place by going to a hotel and taking a taxi to my new home or do I just go straight there and how do I treat the dog ? can I do the sulfa or neem on her or just bathe her with sulfa shampoo? Thanks for your insight , I was feeling I would never live the life I did before..
Last night I did neem and I was worried about my dog so I sprayed her with very diluted strenght and this morning she was responsive , she did finally come out of this stupor but I was hysterical.As you can tell I started the the neem last night and yes they liked it and I stayed up all night.I don't feel any different today and I have to add I just moved and it's my third day here and they started yesterday and their all over the house dog and myself still.The smell is bad so if anyone does this use cloths you plan on trowing away which I didn't..My reaction to the neem wasn't very good I have been sick to my stomach all day and my face and neck look burnt and I'm not sure I should do again tomorrow night and what I should do with the dog.She's only 2 pounds and 11 years old and I think the fumes from spraying was very costic, so today I just used the microbid but as I said they are gaining space in my second house in 4 months..
I think I know what I did wrong with my move though and that is I packed some essentials since I would have a car and tripled bagged them , everything else was in the walk in -10 freezer.What happened was when my friend brought over the bagged I unpacked it outside the house but I knew right away they were there and stupidly unpacked and brought them in.Up to that point which was the third day I only had occasional movement and that was after using the sulfa.I'm sure now this isn't going to work cause their just to strong.God help us all!!!

Sorry had problems posting this so it's now 8/10/14 and i have done two night of the neem oil and cleaned the new place like a mad woman and I haven't seen it improving, infact their pissed of and very aggressive and i feel like a caged animal plus th smell of the Neem is horrible and my washer and dryer smell just like it and so does everything I was in them ..Ugh...So I guess it's back to the drawing board here ..

Gwennith
HI Silver , I went to the local health Dept and called the CDC , you all should be very careful about the health dept especially you state Dept of health cause they can and some do condemn houses for such things .I had a friend call his and that what they told him would happen , so I was very thankful I only went to the county but they weren't any help except to tll me to see the local extension dept at out university and they can't say anything without a specimen as I;m sure you know by now.
HI, I have tried the tto and got attacked as do I when I clean and vacuum.My diet is pretty sugar free but I use artificial sweatner in my coffee , please tell me I don't have to stop that and if so what can I use instead? thanks
Can I use that on my 2 pound Yorkie?
Selsom Blue dandruff shampoo works too. Leave on for five min. Then shower. I think it is the zink in it that helps. :)
I switched to an organic coconut oil and that cured the blocked pores. Interesting -- the cheaper coconut oil did all kinds of nastiness to my skin, but the organic stuff doesn't. The cheaper stuff smelled a little strange and not much like coconuts, and the organic stuff smells like coconuts.
The cheaper stuff will not be pure coconut oil, so hence best be avoided.

How did you use the oil?  Did you apply it to the skin, or ingest it?  
Pure coconut oil can be ingested (eaten by mouth) and also used for frying.
It is also good for the skin.

With people on this forum complaining of feeling things crawling on their skin and there was no obvious signs like an insect, have any of you ever had a swab taken from your skin?  

Our skin has natural flora as well as other bugs and nasties.
I am spreading the coconut oil on all of my skin each night before bed. The dermatologist I saw suggested it. I'm glad she did, it helps quite a bit with the crawlies.
Also, if your liver enzymes run high or you have any type of liver disease, DON'T TAKE REQUIP OR ANY OF THOSE ANTI-PARKINSENS DISEASE meds, with liver problems, they will definitely make you feel as if you have bugs on you, in you, and around you, you'll even see them.

I went through this for 2 years, with  doctors telling me I was whacked in the head and put me in mental hospitals, and that  whole time, THE DOCTORS WERE DOING IT, they don't dig deep enough.  If it's something that sounds strange, and especially it your mental health hospitalizations are following you around, they just say you must still be nuts!
Viewing 801 comments: