Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Invisible Bugs crawling on skin? Strange sensation...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Viewing 801-964 comments:
Also, if your liver enzymes run high or you have any type of liver disease, DON'T TAKE REQUIP OR ANY OF THOSE ANTI-PARKINSENS DISEASE meds, with liver problems, they will definitely make you feel as if you have bugs on you, in you, and around you, you'll even see them.

I went through this for 2 years, with  doctors telling me I was whacked in the head and put me in mental hospitals, and that  whole time, THE DOCTORS WERE DOING IT, they don't dig deep enough.  If it's something that sounds strange, and especially it your mental health hospitalizations are following you around, they just say you must still be nuts!
I hate to tell you but I am pretty sure that what you are describing are the signs of a bedbug infestation. They populate the mattress and specially the boxsprings. But they will also go into any cracks they find. Electric socket boxes are like hotels for them. Read up on them and I think you will find that what you have are bedbugs. Good Luck.
Definitely not bedbugs. Had pest control folks out and they said no bed bugs. They said springtails. And they said they get lots of clients who complain of crawling sensations and then they find only springtails in the house. Doctor also said no bed bug bites. Bed bugs were the second thing I thought of (weird allergies was the first). But they definitely aren't the problem.
You can try using sprays like Lysol, Clorox disinfectants or in Walmart you can buy the Great Value disinfectant for $2.50 they work very well when you spray them in bed or chair. Do it aggressively daily for about one week and they will be completely gone. I used it and it worked for me I have so much peace now, you can also pray your clothes before you wear them.  Hand sanitizer is also very good when you rub it on the part of body where you feel the sensation. They all work very well, you can take them along with you when you are leaving the house just in case you get the feeling.
Check out.   formication, on net

I have skin crawling symptoms caused by folliculitis  I am seeing a consultant dermatologist who is treating me with trimethoprim 300mg twice a day for three months and I must say it seems to be working, also fexofenadine  180mg twice a day for itching.

The folliculitis I am suffering with is under my skin not a rash of spots as you would think, I do have spots that look like bites  that itch when my clothes rub and you can see a faint redness under my skin ,this is  a negative g infection that
Will not respond to common antibiotics  so I am taking the trimethoprim
i have read this from 09 to 2014 and absolutely no one has an answer or cure for this. i've had this or 3yrs now it only happens when i stay in my apartment and stays with me when i leave the apt for about an hour i i stay out. feels like my hairs on my arms are tingeling unless i wash and leave right away. if i sleep in the allergy bed cover w/o a sheet its on but i get sweaty, when i put a sheet on it comes back again with vengeance. when i go home on the weekends sometimes it may bother just my face till saturday then go away. spraying doesn't help allergey covers help but cant sleep on just that.buy my apt is the only place i get this feeling. yea i know i should move but this place is cheap and i keep thinking that if i do move they will come with me ? help?
Ok, I've been on this forum on and off for the last 2 years. I've taken advice and given advice and have been 95% cured for the last 9 months or so. I believe I have finally cracked it.
My theory was always that this is fungus related, The body when it's over loaded with toxins releases toxins through the skin. I bet most of you have had or still have a fungal infection and wether its visible or not its there. White tongue or toe nail or joch itch etc etc. We've all tried TTO and I'm not going to list all the stuff we've tried but you get the message, if you look at them all they are all anti-fungals and they work for a while but the damn thing comes back. Cut the story short I wanted to try and kill the fungus from inside and came across making my own probiotics at home (fermented cabbage juice) I made it, drank it twice a day and have not had an itch for a week. Its easy to make and costs pennies. My energy levels are through the roof my mood, brain skin all have improved. Try it guys the worst you can do is improve your digestion and by doing that it will have a major improvement on your health. I'll post a step by step guide on how to make fermented cabbage juice.

Instructions
Fill the blender with chopped cabbage
Add 1 3/4 cups of water
Blend carefully by starting at low speed and then to high for 10 seconds or less — you don’t want puree, you want small pieces
Pour blended mixture in the jar making sure it is at least 1 inch from the top for expansion
Cover the jar securely with the lid
Let mixture stand at room temperature in a dark place for 3 days (around 72 degrees F)
After 3 days strain to separate  juice and pulp
Place fermented cabbage juice in the refrigerator
When the supply gets low, (or immediately after the first ferment is ready to drink) start a new batch by using the same procedure but adding ½ cup of the previous batch of fermented juice to 1 1/2 cups water and 3 cups of cabbage blended as above
The second batch will only have to stand at room temperature for 24 hours before being ready, because of the starter added — then refrigerate
Drink 1/2 cup of this solution diluted with an equal part of water 2 or 3 times each day and you will realize the vitamin enriched, curative powers of fermented cabbage juice.
- See more at: http://realfoodforager.com/recipe-fermented-cabbage-juice
Ok feedback time.
With drinking the fermented cabbage juice 2-3 times a day, having natural greek yogurt with flaxseed for breakfast and a good probiotics i can honestly say that I'm now 100% cured.
Still need to stay away from all sugars, bad carbs, no junk food & no sodas of any kind. drink lots of water when you start on the cabbage juice as you will have a die off effect. Thats your body getting rid of the fungus so you might feel worse for a couple of days before you start seeing results.
Please be aware that the longer you've had this the longer it might take to clear your system out.

Good luck to you all.
Neem oil is a poison,for plant use only, and not within a month of harvest, if you and your dog are still alive, it's a miracle. STOP the Neem oil NOW!
I realize you are desperate, but didn't you read the label?
Hi TTOistheanswer!

Can this not be scabies? I'm experiencing the same thing for several months now. I've searched for answers what's this thing is and ended up looking to scabies. Just worried it might be scabies. But your replies, feedback and this whole forum have made my worries go away. It might really be fungal infection. You may be right about the body toxins which are results of unhealthy diet. I've been gaining weight in the past 2 months already, and I admit I am a heavy carb-eater (rice, bread, and everything). Will do your advice and hope this is not really scabies. Thank you so much guys!
It's not scabies, well in my case anyway.If you have Scabies you will see marks on the skin (rashes) as the mites burrow under your skin. I laso think that if you had scabies for months you'd be covered in rashes as its highly infectious. In my case i believe that i have a fungal infection that has spread from inside onto my skin. the last few years i've been using different lotions (TTO,Dead sea salt, Sulfur soaps etc) to get rid of it and it works but always comes back as the problem is inside of you and not outside. As soon as I started attacking it from inside with fermented cabbage juice, plain greek yogurt and probiotics, stopped sugar, junk food, soda's etc it's stopped.

the cabbage juice has billions and billions of good bacteria + a is high in sulfur so you attack the fungus from both sides.

Good luck
I have had these symptoms for many years and have been told I needed a straight jacket from Doctors.  I am still looking for a Doctor in Central Florida that could help me.  I wonder if you might know how to find one.  I have tried nutrasilver and got some relief, but I am afraid it might hurt me. Do you know?  If you mention the symptoms of Morgellon's Doctors run the other way, but what I read about it fits me.  Although, I do not have any lesions.  I have lots of skin crawling over my body and hair.  I feel like something is moving in my ears at night while I lay on my pillow.  I sleep with a fan blowing on me and only a sheet.  When I sleep, I should say.  My brain fog is awful and affecting my job performance.  Now I have inflammation in my joints and muscles.  I feel really bad, but i cannot put myself in the situation of being told I am delusional.  Is there any help out there?
I live in London I've given up on doctors thats why I've had to figure this out myself. I promise you it's a fungal infection. Eat plain greek yogurt, take probiotics and make your own fermented cabbage juice to replace all the good bacteria. stop all sugars, white bread, rice and pasta for a couple of weeks.
Buys tea tree shampoo and shower gel and you will feel so much better in a couple of weeks.
If i had to tell you one thing that would be the cabbage juice. I have not hovered the house all week and am using my wifes shower gel and have not itched once in the last 10 days because of the juice & yogurt.
I've been suffering since I was 12, I'm now 16 and I'm so relieved to finally hear something like this! Years of searching for someone to find some sort of solution and here it is, and I can't wait to start myself. You've been making great discoveries and this is finally the sum of years of our research community.

I've be doing the Fem-Cabbage cleanse along with taking teaspoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil after every drink & I've not felt them at ALL for the last two weeks (I'll soon be creating a system for people to eat within the regulations cheaply).

I encourage everyone to try this ASAP, I'll be posting back soon (a few weeks, once I gather the supplies and allow my body to be cleansed) but all of the concluded information over the years leads to this!

** LASTLY, to give insight on people who may be confused on why you may need to do this :
To sum, we have figured out that the skin mites are coming from a form of CANDIDA, a skin fungus, (found thanks to amazing people who spent multiple years of researching and testing while struggling and pushing to find peace) can only truly be treated from within.
One of the first known ways completely eliminating the Candida, and in particular our form which is causing the skin mites, is through DETOXING (cutting out things the fungus thrives on, such as mainly sugar and starches). RUBBING PRODUCTS ON THE SKIN WILL ONLY PROVIDE TEMPORARY RELIEF, the Candida is still providing a home and a reproduction ground. We must eliminate the Candida completely.

'TTOistheanswer's METHOD WILL ELIMINATE THE SKIN MITES! IT IS THE CURE, PEOPLE!

ALSO, WITH OTHER DETOX METHODS THAT CLEANSE THE INNER BODY WILL ALSO WORK TO ELIMINATE THE CANDIDA! COCONUT OIL, FEM-CABBAGE JUICE, MILK-THISTLES WILL ALSO WORK!
*(combined with eating in the guidelines of no starches and sugars, so that even if your still in an 'infected' environment your body will be able to fight it off)

THIS IS THE FULL AND LAST TREATMENT, THE END OF THE BATTLE.

WE'VE DONE IT!

***SIDENOTE - As this has been working, only detoxing to remove the Candida, just imagine what would happen if we were to actually use pharmaceutical medicines that were prescribed by doctors (since we all legitimately do have a Candida overgrowth). I guess that's the next step!

Thanks to all the researchers and contributers, we will all soon find peace again.
cannot wait to finish*^^
Also just to clarify, I've been doing the Coconut Oil for awhile now and I'm just now starting with TTO's system.

Blessing to all, hope everyone suffering sees this.
Thanks you foundPEACE for your update.
This works guys try it so you can get on with your lives, we've all suffered enough.

I only ask you to feed back when you try it so others can see.

I promise you this will work.
Hi thanks for all the info you posting over here, i can see that is very helpful and hope this is will help me too.
please let me know if you had the same feeling like me:
i feel the crawling feeling only when im sitting on a pc chair, and not wearing much clothing (maybe only a t-shirt and boxers), this is when i feel the feeling the most.
but then when i put pants on and a hoodie ( and under the hoodie i have a t-shirt) then i don't really feel anything.
this is why i always thought this is bed bugs, but i already got this crawling feeling for about 4months, and no signs from bed bugs on my body (so its not bed bugs).
its just drives me crazy that when i dont wear anything then i feel this crawling feeling
I didn't just itch by pc's I itched everywhere although I did itch the most when I'm at work. One way to find out if you have a fungal infection is start eating natural plain greek yogurt for breakfast and take a good probiotic for a week and see how you feel. If you see a lot of improvement then I believe you have a fungal infection and I would start on the fermented cabbage juice, stop sugars, junk food, etc.

Good luck and I hope you feel better.
This makes sense … my dermatologist has me on an anti-candida diet and Lamisil and I've been 85% better or so. When I ate some things I shouldn't have on a weekend out of town (anti-candida diet is tough in restaurants) the crawling came back.

I'll add the yogurt, and probiotics, and cabbage juice.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is fungus/mold/yeast related. Long before my crawlies started I started having bizarre reactions to yeast -- both wine and bread would knock me out, sometimes I would feel so drowsy with just several sips of wine or one roll that I would need to leave a restaurant.
I believe that when you add the yogurt,probiotics and cabbage juice you will be 100% cured.

I agree with you re bread and wine I also have very bad reactions to these two.

Good luck and us know how you get on
Thanks for the support. I just now started on a locally-made organic plain yogurt with acidophilus and bifidus (I'd been avoiding all dairy so I haven't had yogurt in forever) and a probiotic supplement (the Whole Foods person said it was the best they had). Will make cabbage juice later this week. This, combined with the anti-candida diet and Lamisil will hopefully get this completely under control.

And yeah … bread and wine! Those are the worst! Maybe even worse than sugar. I think bread and wine are the two foods with the highest yeast content. Bad, bad, yucky stuff for us folks with the crawlies.
I began with this problem in 1999.  Very few people were having this problem then.

This is caused by a specific allergy type that does not produce a histamine response.

The allergy type is an 'intolerance', and it is to soy.  Soy, or hexane is building up in your body and you body does not know how to get rid of it.  It is affecting your thyroid and causing you formication.  Traditional thyroid tests will be essentially normal.  Traditional allergy tests will show no histamine response, though your IGG may be slightly high.  IGG binds and neutralizes toxins.

To get rid of it, you will need to do an perfectly strict challenge food response over many months.  Pain chicken and broccoli for a month may not be healthy, but it will save your sanity.  After 2 months, you'll have your proof.  First educate yourself on the many alias names of soy products.  Stray off the challenge food response, and you will certainly not be able to pinpoint the problem.  One slight introduction of soy will make these bug sensations come back in 4 hours to 3 days, and they will stay for quite a few weeks of your challenge food response test.  It takes a very long time to leave your system.

After 1 or 2 months of avoiding soy you will notice a decrease in the sensations.  After strict 8 months of avoidance, your symptoms will mostly be gone.

Profuse sweating (sauna/sun bathing) will help speed up the process of removing the byproduct.  That sticky sensation you feel on your skin after a strong sweat session may be this oil.  It is excreted through your skin since your body can not encapsulate the soy proteins and process them for removal from your body in any other way.  Your doctor may find odd deposits in your retina, brain, heart and liver through imaging.

Bioengineering of soy based compounds happened in the late 90's~

A bacterial infection of a tooth or gut may also play a role in affecting the body's ability to process and tolerate soy.

This is a 'Soy Intolerance'.  And it is affecting your Thyroid.  The crawling, stinging that feels just like a crawling jumping biting bug is the formication symptom.    Especially as it feels like it is hopping from one eyelash to another, you'll think 'bug'.  This is a nervous system trick.  You'll notice its often difficult to pinpoint exactly where the 'phantom' bug is on your skin, as it tends to move.  Yet it often occurs in the same areas (many of them).  It occurs mainly at night and is more common in the extremities.  It is very very annoying.

Well, this soy intolerance theory is very interesting. It has been clear to me for a long time that diet has a HUGE effect on this for me. I was also diagnosed as hypothyroid two weeks ago. Hmmm.
I'm fifteen. Clean. And I can see I'm not alone on this. It just started. I thought gnats, fleas, and now bed bugs. I have read and see that fumigating won't help. I have a pest control guy coming tomorrow he is going to check my brand new house and more closely my room. The house was just built. I keep on having symptoms that can be caused by so much. I've also been very stressed this last week. I broke my collar bone and scapula. I had surgery a week before moving and was no help which made my stress worse. My dog had an episode and just got diagnosed with epilepsy. More stress. Week of recovery, so I had a huge pile of work to catch up on. Im left handed and I broke my left shoulder. I can barely write. Exhausted when I come home all the sudden I feel bugs. Similar to all of you. I have seen a few bugs and dry skin possibly from not being to wash as well during recovery. However, I can shower now and I was almost as normal. I've noticed today though that my legs and feet are dry. I put on lotion to try anything. Also dry scalp also new. Im grossed out. I take my hygiene seriously. Coupled with all of my stress. After at school skipped parts of lunches to make-up work. I began to have light-headedness. Most likely do to eating. Pest guy can tell me if I have a bug issue. If not I will go to my doctor and see. Not sure if Id prefer real bugs to fake ones. I feel like my skin is crawling at home more and at school. I can't see anything. It could be me feeling bugs from having them at home or just no bugs. If the pest guy sees nothing in my room and ill make sure he scours my room, then I''l drop it no need to do anything. I see it hasn't helped many of you. Ive made up almost all my classes and can't tell if I've had any relief of stress. I've read everyday all these different things and am trying to figure this out. I'm stubborn. If I have to live with this I will. But right now I'm studying this. More than ever. I've put hours into this and need answers. I almost hope is not just me because. If there's no bugs then my family will still think I'm whining. That I should ignore it and it will go away. Ive taken pills to cure my insomnia (also new) ranging from a natural sleeping pill to xanax to try and relax and sleep. The first big night I woke up at 2 am felt something like a roach or spider. I swiped it, jumped up, and turned my lights on. Nothing at all. I studied that night. I've started to sleep downstair on my couch. I alleviates the feeling. I can sleep better, but I can't live like this. No alarm or charger my morning routine is off. I keep of finding new things and my symptoms can fit in so much.

Symptoms:
-Dizziness
-Dry mouth
-Insomnia
-High stress
-Feeling of bugs 24/7

My family hasn't done anything. My mom wants me to stop thinking about and has stopped listening. I don't complain much. Honestly I'm the person goes along with everyone. Now I have a problem I'm being proactive. Im searching and narrow down options, but if its not a pest issue then I'll have to convince my parents to get me an appointment. This is terrible. My sleep and my school are important to me. These issue is affecting my life. Evidence is hard to come by. Hopefully I can get answers. If I could sleep in my bed it'd be nice, but real or not my discomfort triples in there. I hope its real because a solution is present.  Sorry its a novel. Putting this out is a lot like venting.

If this can be caused by stress why when I've completed so much in terms of catching up am I not able to relax. These bugs are causing my stress and my stress is causing my bugs. If its in my head how can I solve it? Plasibos can only give temporary relief.
THESE bug get up under your skin.  They are blood suckers.  They stay in your clothes, bed, blanket and live under your skin, in you ear and nose and head.  To start getting relief you need to use a scrub brush to clean your skin.  Change your sheets daily and blanket.  Use lice shampoo or medicated selsun blue shampoo in your scalp.  Allow shampoo to set on your hair for a good 35 minutes to an hour.  Keep your head covered while in the house.  They are going to infest your house.  You are spreading them wherever you go even in your car.  Start taking bath with Epsom salt, and vinegar.  soak in water for about an hour twice a day.  Its very hard getting rid of them, and very costly.  YOu can wash your clothes all you want it doesn't kill them.  Even putting your clothes in the dryer doesn't work.  You have throw everything away, and get a new mattress and cover it before you sleep on it.  Those bedbug mattress covers don't work.  These are birdmites  They love carpet.  Keep your feet cover bcuz its hard to get them out of your feet. Soak your feet in a bucket pale with Epsom salt.  This can last for years if you don't be consistent and keep doing it until they are gone.  If you can't afford to keep buying new clothes, shoes, sheets, blankets, etc.  your in trouble.  hope this helps.  Soaking in water for at least an hour or go swimming in the evening.  Use ear drops to get them out of your nose and put a piece of cotton in for a stopper at nite.  Use a sinue spray that you spray up your nose to get them out of your nose.  Vicks nasal spray is good.  Keep praying and ask God to help you thru this difficult time.  ***@****
With regard to bathing in Epsom Salts, although is a very good thing to do, Epsom Salts are very drying to the skin so adding a squirt of baby oil to the bath too will help against the skin getting too dry.  Add a cupful of the Epsom Salts to the bath water

Epsom Salts contain magnesium and this goes through the skin into our body which is a good thing.  It also helps to relax tense muscles.  Epsom Salts neutralise the skin pH levels.

Using Vicks nasal spray although fine, should not be used long term.  Nasal sprays used long term can worsen nasal congestion.  Rather than using the spray, steam inhalations using the Vick is likely to be much better in that it will not cause any damage to the nasal passages.

Have you had your skin examined for scabies?  Scabies is a bug that does creep under the skin and will make it very itchy.  Have your head checked out for any head lice and any nits.  Nits are the eggs of the head lice that are like tiny white grains of sugar attached to the hair.

You may have an allergy to the detergents and softeners and certain chemicals that are used to wash the clothes.  With regard to that a non biological detergent should be used and clothes softeners that are suitable for people with allergies.

As you seem a lot better downstairs and worse in your room, what is different in those rooms?  Just something to think about.

I have found bathing in epsom salts helpful, too. My dermatologist had me mix up epsom salts, sea salt, baking soda and essential oil (3/3/1 w/ 10 drops of tea tree and/or lavender and/or peppermint). It is a lovely soak as well (and soooo much cheaper than bath salts bought in a store).  
Have you tried taking Benedryl?  My son and I have both been having this problem but if we take benedryl it goes away so we can at least get some sleep,  but the next night it is back.  
My new doctor recently suggested Claritin or Zyrtec. I have been taking Claritin for about a week but it hasn't helped. I might try Benadryl.
Hi, Just curious of how the fermented cabbage juice tastes?  Is it gross? lol  I've been having what seems to be an allergic reaction to something for the past few months now, and my skin just starts itching all over, and I feel as if I am being bitten at times by something unseen, but don't see anything.  I've also noticed at times when I get over heated, the itching gets worse.  So I'm not sure what it is, but am curious to see if this fermented cabbage actually works.  Also, when you say Plain greek yogurt with flax seed, and a probiotic, could you explain your routine with those a little better. Do you only eat the yogurt w/flax seed for breakfast, and then have probiotics later?  Could you explain your exact daily food routine to me?  Also, what probiotic do you use?  

Thanks so much!!

Nicole

Thanks so much!!

Nicole
The cabbage juice doen't taste bad at all I actually kind of like it now.
My morning routine is: drink the juice then shower and just before I leave the house I take a teaspoon of coconut oil. Once I get to work I drink 1 lemon with warm water and an hour late I eat the greek yogurt with flaxseed. I mix up my probiotic every week but to be honest you are already taking in a lot of probiotics so you can probably skip that.

Hope that helps.

Anyone out there have babesia? Or Lyme? Or other tick born illness? Apparently I have babesia, which is usually a co-infection with Lyme. A lot of folks with our problem seem to have Lyme.
Hi All,

I located the pasted below information which may help. The information seems to briefly summarize the characteristics of experiencing infestation by some of the most commonly reached possibilities to the nightmare of recapturing and enjoying our own personal surroundings again.

Table 1  Questions for further work regarding Ekbom syndrome

As debilitating as these delusions are to patients, they are fascinating to scientists. How does
the brain reach conclusions that seem outlandish to the rest of us?
Why are delusions so consistent, and why are delusions of insects and mites infesting the skin so
pervasive? Is this an atavistic fear that all humans retain?
What predisposes this subpopulation to susceptibility to delusional parasitization, and what are
the triggers that cause this condition to manifest in an individual? Are psychopathologies such as
anxiety, stress, and depression expressed in dermatologic manifestations?
Are these delusions prodromal or predictive of Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias [35, 38, 45]?
What are the roles of power of suggestion and the placebo effect in Ekbom syndrome [41]?
How does psychological contagiousness work [31]?
How can Ekbom syndrome patients be motivated to seek and accept psychiatric interventions?
How can patients most successfully be transitioned to appropriate mental health resources by pest
control operators, entomologists, dermatologists, and others who are most likely to encounter them?
How can reliable therapeutics be developed for Ekbom syndrome [16•, 49•]?

Curr Psychiatry Rep

Table 2  Differentials to consider and how they do not reflect symptomatology (patient complaints)
Diagnosis (infestation)            Description (reasons diagnosis can be ruled out)
Scabies                                   Predilection sites, such as the interdigital web, rather
than whole body infestation Produce localized pruritus rather than paresthesia
Do not spontaneously arise; acquired only by close personal contact with infested individual Human
head lice                     Occur only on head hair, not a whole body infestation
Visible to naked eye Cannot jump or fly
Cannot survive for more than a couple of days off the host Produce pruritus on the scalp only
Bed bugs                                 Produce pruritus, not paresthesia Visible to naked eye
Cannot jump or fly
Lesions not under clothing, only on body regions exposed outside bedclothes
Bird mites                               Produce pruritus and paresthesia Visible to naked eye
Cannot jump or fly
Cannot survive on human body (or any other mammal), so they do not establish true infestation
Limited temporally to spring and early-summer, when nestlings fledge
Do not persist for months (rarely weeks) and do not spread to infest secondary location (e.g.,
vehicle) Springtails (Collembola)         Cannot bite, sting, or infest human bodies
Common in homes, particularly in bathrooms and other areas of high humidity (feed on fungi in damp
areas) Visible to naked eye
Jump like fleas

Other key considerations
Cheyletiella mites (a dog, cat, and rabbit parasite) can attempt to feed on humans and yield a
pruritic rash. However, these mites cannot sustain themselves on humans, so they cannot establish
an infestation and thus yield only transitory, self-limiting discomfort. These mites are rare and
easily eliminated on the canine, feline, or lapine host using currently available pet
ectoparasiticides.
Vague descriptions are indicative of the populace’s imprecise biological understanding, reflected
in oxymorons such as “flying larvae” and “jumping mites.” Ekbom syndrome patients claim their bugs
exhibit behaviors that scientists recognize as atypical of arthropods or biologically impossible.
When it comes right down to it, there are no creatures that exhibit the characteristics attributed
by patients. There are no invisible bugs. There are no facultative parasites, bugs that can feed in
the environment and then switch to infesting the human body. There are no bugs that eat clothing
that can also infest human bodies. Spiders do not bite humans; they are predaceous, not
hematophagous. There are no human parasites that can fly. There are no external animal parasites
that can infest humans. Humans cannot acquire scabies from other animals; strains are host
specific. There is no such thing as a “black pepper mite,” “paper mite,” or “cable mite.”
Confirmation of any arthropod in the patient’s samples serves to solidify their conviction that
their problem is caused by mites despite the entomologist’s assurances that none of the insects or
mites can bite or sting. The typical home is occupied by dozens of mite and insect species, all of
which are common residents and of no consequence to human health. However, the general public’s
ignorance about arthropods and fear of them makes people anxious about the mere presence of the
most innocuous insects or mites.
Exactly how is that supposed to help?
This problem has moved to my scalp . Is this the same for anyone else? I have been a sufferer for 5 years now and I can not seem to pin point what it is. It seems so invisible like it was created by gods. I have tried TTO everything and still no improvements. I constantly vacuum and still nothing. Constantly take showers like 3 times a day and continue to feel it. Tried dehumidifier, and coal tar shampoo, tried neem, tried rosemary essential oil, cedar essential oil, coconut oil, olive oil. grapeseed oil, every oil there is.  I detoxed and saw some effect but not cured. I know it is not scabies, bed bugs,mites  or tick. I believe it is some sort of fungus because no matter how much we clean our environment it is still present. I read somewhere that fungus can create bumps on skin like bite marks and they can make some type of grain like things that we believe are bugs eggs.  Most antibiotics will not help us because antibiotics are being misused by farmers in their meats which will cause bacteria to become resistant to treatment. Does anyone have doctors in their families to preform skin tests and fungal tests? Get them to help out the community needs it.
hi kk,yes i totally agree with you, if anyone had a doctor in the family why are they not doing more research????i wish i had one in mine, i am totally fed up with it now, mines been going on about a year now, ever since i had a holiday in egypt, i,m sure i got whatever it is from there!! it is also in my scalp , itchy sometimes and when i brush my hair over a black sheet lots of little white bits come out, have to hoover them up, same as my bed, i have black sheets, every morning when i wake the bed is full of tiny white bits, i have to hoover bed thoroughly, even if i have just had a bath the night before i still wake up like this, its as if my skin has something on it, if i itch and i have black clothing on , i look and i have white bits where it is itching, i have to sticky roller it off then the itch goes! what are these things??? i have tried tto, sea salt baths, nothing helps, i have now bought some sulphar soap and am using this in the bath, will see if it helps, anyone any other tips??
It is estimated that 48,200 species of mites have been described.  Source )R. B. Halliday, B. M. OConnor & A. S. Baker (2000). "Global Diversity of Mites". In Peter H. Raven & Tania Williams.)
There are 18 different scabies mites.
It is a protein in the scabies mite faeces that causes the irritation in the human skin. A good question to ask is if there is any other mite (out of 48200 species!!) that can cause the same reaction?  Could it be that a person with a compromised immune system could establish an allergic reaction to a protein in the faeces of another mite other than the scabies species?
A mites mouth apparatus, and some do not have one, would be too small to actually bite a human.
It is known that some mites feed on fungus so the question arises if one of the many mites could be attracted to a human who has/had a fungal infection and/or an immunology issue?  Hence the reason that only one out of a family group could have an issue with biting/ crawling sensation.

What I have found with a lot of MD is that they only know what they have learnt or been told and hence will not venture into an arena that they are not versed in. The next question to ask is how much time has been dedicated to entomology or parasitology at medical school?  I venture to guess very little.
From all the reading both on forums and medical and entomology research papers it does appear that there are various mites that do occupy a human.  This list that was provided appears to be the most common or known mites.

TTOistheanswer protocol appears to improves/heals the body and makes it less of a habitable environment for a mite or fungus for that matter. His approach also marries well with what other successful suffers have used.
It would be a good starting point for everybody with the same problem to take his advise and make a start to recovery.  

There are 18 different scabies mites.

Further, if you look at asthma and what triggers an episode, it is believed that it is the house dust mites and this is a very accepted explaination.  But the moment you mention that your skin is being attacked by a mite it is suddenly a delusion. Has the term "house dust mite" been coined to make it sound more acceptable?  
So again, it is a protein in the faeces of "a mite" that floats in the air that is breathed in and causes an allergic reaction in the lining of the airway to which the immune system reacts as it does to an allergen.
Could it be that when a person's immune system is in such disarray that it will react in a similar way to a mite which resides on or in a human skin?  

There are lots of questions and similarities that nobody seems to ask.
Its not the place you live in. Because I moved states and this strange crawling sensation has stayed with me for almost 3 years as well. I've seen so many doctors and so far none have come up with a cure. Its started to spread in my hair, on my eye lashes and my face. I try to take a shower every night before i go to sleep and change the sheets to newly washed ones. Be sure to not sure thick blankets, it only makes them worse. I also use allot of bleach in my sheets . Hope that helps some. Also its best to keep your body hairs shaved, it reduces the crawling sensation allot. I notice its more extreme when i let my leg hair grow out.
Try this and I bet your crawling sensation will abate in a week or so:
1. Stop eating sugar... that means every type of sugar, sugary drinks, Coke Zero etc (including fruit for the time being)
2. stop eating starch (potatoes, fries, pasta, white rice etc etc)
3. follow TTOistheanswer protocol
4. Go to a natural doctor to find out why your immune system in disarray and not acting like it should.  If that doesn't
give you an answer try perhaps a good kinesiologist.  
5. Start eating healthy foods. Perhaps try the foods on this list: http://www.budwigcenter.com/the-budwig-diet/#.VHudUtFxnmI
There are many "diets" out there (Gaps, Paleo) that are all roughly the same. The point is to eat healthy foods and no processed foods to get your body back to normal.
6. Keep stress away.

It worked for me after 7 months of complete sleep deprivation and misery.  I've tried everything and the above gave me results.  I slept last night with no biting or itching sensation.  
NOBODY CARES MORE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH THAN YOU DO!!
A good reminder.
It seems many different things will cause a similar symptoms. Some people can have an allergy for cleansers as well. Ex: Tide, Ariel act.

In my case it is a bug what loves to live inside clothes and spreads by body or clothes. If you touches someone then after 10 or 15 minutes another person will have as well, or your buggy clothes are close to clean clothes. This bug moves quickly. Only 10 to 15 min would be sufficient time.

Just now I got it when I tried on a T-shirt at shop. Few years ago I had similar case when I got it from by just siting on my friends chair 10-15 minutes. I felt someone started to crawl on my body.
How to get read of it on your clothes: You have to wash your clothes on very high temperature or give all to Dry Cleaner. You have to use only GAS DRYER and highest temperature at least 2 hours.  Don’t use Electric Dryer, makes only worse. They love electric dryer. Don’t know why, but my experience. You have to wash all your clothes, even socks. If you have furniture where is fabric on it and you have been sitting or used, then you have to throw away. It seems this bug doesn’t like leather furniture and clothes. This means you don’t have to wash them or throw away. its safe.

Killing bug on your body: Solution-> Hot bath. Take clean clothes with you and put inside clean plastic bag. Clothes what you are wearing put them inside plastic bag, zip it and keep them away from clean clothes. You have to take a hot bath and stay there at least 30 min. 1 hour would be suggested. Hot bath must be very hot and you have to stay under water few times that only your nose will be only out (at least 5 min). Then few times go and take a shower and then back to hot bath. I would suggest start taking cold shower, then you can stay longer in hot bath. This way you kill this bug on your body. Don’t use only shower, it won’t work. After hot bath wear only clean clothes and clothes what you were wearing you can throw away or wash it in same way you did with others.

Hope it helps and sorry for my broken English.
Theres a study going on called the "Morgellons" disease. And it matches all you guys and mine issues that we are haveing. Look up the name and see if your symptoms match it. DONT LOSE HOPE! we wlil find a cure one way or another

http://createsend.com/t/j-36BD47F90321F6F3
"Morgellons" disease is not in my case.

+Skin rashes or sores that can cause intense itching- don't have this one
+Crawling sensations on and under the skin, often compared to insects moving, stinging or biting.- Crawling sensations on the skin. No under skin, no stinging or biting.
Has anyone tried uv-c lamp? For example this http://www.verilux.com/uv-products/uvc-sanitizing-vacuum/
Hi There ALL! I do not normally post on these forums and such but here goes. Thank you for taking the time to read as well. I will check back here back and forth to answer any questions anyone has.I will start from the beginning. I had a relative from out of state stay away from his family for 2 months at a hotel . The cause for this was because he started feeling a strange crawling sensation around his skin. From what he has told me it started out pretty small and it started to increase as time went on. At first he paid no attention to it until it got more serious. Once he realized this was not normal he stayed away from his family. We hardly talked to the him and was just hearing news from the phone. He decided to come to LA to see some of the best doctors the world has to offer. Test results came all normal. They all said nothing was wrong etc etc. As a result my family, being a spiritual one, decided to do a ritual for him. He came and only stayed in his car to talk to us, took all the precautions in the world. Eventually he came in because we needed him to be inside for the ceremony. He stayed for a few days and left back home. Afterwards , that was when EVERYTHING started to go wrong! My parents started complaining about a "creepy crawly" feeling on their skin. At first, they said it felt like a piece of hair is just poking at u softly. It became worst. Eventually you could feel the "crawling". It doesn't move like ants or anything. It generally stays in the same place but you can feel it they say. Now I was starting to worry a bit about this "thing". Being very skeptical about it I did a bit of research and all, that is how I ended up here. The doctors told my relative that he was just going mental and that it was fine. The guy has a PH.D. He isn't going crazy. We had some relatives stay at the hotel he was at and now they have these symptoms as well. When I started to look around for an answer I ran across "delusional parasitosis". I figured that it kind of made sense. You tell someone about a symptom of bugs or parasites on the skin and the idea gets lodged into others mind. When they feel any sensation they freak out. It made sense to me just until recently. All my siblings have gone to stay with another relative but I decided to stay since it was much more convenient for me overall. Boy was I wrong...It started out in my neck at first I felt a bit of it and I didn't care. It moved to my scalp and a little on my face. I just figured I was overreacting to this whole situation. After a week or so of exposure I was at work and that was when I realized this is not a joke. Crawling sensations all around my head and body. I looked for remedies and such right away when I knew that this was something REAL! Started raising the alkalinity of my body as fast as I could by eating the right kinds of food. Took things to raise my immune system to fight off whatever this was. I was afraid for my quality of life. The new year just started and I have a lot to do this year. This is real deal ladies and gentleman. We've had a specialist come from Chicago IL, to come and examine skin samples. Results will be back in about a week or two is what i hear. Until then I wish you all the very best. Also no signs of bug infestations or anything. None of this started until he came to stay with us. Some families that stayed with us for the  new year  have caught symptoms as well, best part is we never mentioned anything about crawling sensations to them. They called us back and asked us if the house was ok and explained what they were feeling to us...now that was something. I figured allergic reactions to something in the house but 15+ people having similar symptoms. It just cant all be a coincidence. We all have our own personal doctors and they are all stumped. It is rather depressing but we will beat this thing I hope!
its not scabies i tried the scabies cream 3 times...didn't work its not scabies
thank you for your solutions ima buy cabbage right now! and coconut oil. because yes i have the crawling sensations been to 3 dermatologists... tried the scabies meds 3 times. no relief no matter how many showers i take. no matter if i keep my clean clothes in garbage bags... i take a shower then put on my clean clothes... go to work... and bam... i itch. but how can it be fungal infection if i feel like evryone around me itches bcuz of me.
Sorry to sound like a paranoid lunatic, but I believe that I was targeted for this infestation as were many. I worked for the under several government projects and was pushed out. You all may or may not have been collateral damages from a similar circumstances. Can you truly prove that anyone has been "cured" when the scientific establishments feigns ignorance?
you know what my relative that got it worked for the governement as well...he was very high up there...
The specialist came back with nothing. Just in case anyone is curious.
Interesting, I also had friends that worked for the government that I suspect I got this from them when in New Mexico. They wore a guest smock in while in a secure location and have been itching ever since. Listerine and Clorox along with daily vacuuming have been keeping them at bay. Sulfur soap seems to help also not sure yet.
Scary my relative id's from New Mexico as well
hey guys, my friends have had very similar symptoms, id like to forfeit a home remedy that has worked very VERY well for them(consistencies may vary)

1. 1 15ml bottle of clove oil
2. 1 15ml bottle of tea tree oil
3. 1 15ml bottle of whitesage
4. 1 15ml bottle of eucylytus, or lavender oil(this relaxes the mind, from stress, panic attacks, and help you sleep)

you will want to mix these items together, in CONJUCTION with pure olive oil, or jojoba oil, please note clove oil and whitesage in contact with skin will BURN, please use one area of skin as a testing patch before using this on your entire body, this means it is killing the parasite, but you need to make sure that this "burn" is tolerable for you, if you find it burns and you can't handle it, please continue to dilute this remedy with olive oil, or jojoba oil.

use this remedy as much as possible throughout the day, especially at night time, try and stay away from Cotton sheets and pajama's.

I hope this helps you guys, i have been working closing with a few people to try and find a better solution, and most importantly a cure, the outbreaks has hit PEI, Canada, i will continue to post updates as soon as i gather more factual imformation, STAY STRONG GUYS, and continue to fight for this every single day, DO NOT GIVE up!! I believe in you.
I know what is happening with you, it took me almost 2 years to know what it is and how to treat it.You are not nuts.if you have some patology it is diferent, but if the tests come OK,you,me and others have a great test to overcome.Sometimes this fenomena disappears by itself, but can always return.I,m talking to many persons who have the same simptoms.in order to know if it is the same as me I must know if you do meditation,if you are spiritual, if there are more simptoms like visions.Or do u feel needles in the skin.
This fenomena is not physical and that is why no doctor can treat it. It takes a lot of effort to overcome it, but it is possible..I,ve made it after two years of suffering. Sometimes it happens that seems we are disconecting with people, and many of us turn to some form of isolation, thats part of the process.But I can say this: if you all are experiencing this is because you have something very spetial inside of you,dont doubt this.Are you seekers of some tipe of knowledge? Do you have a good heart? This as to do with your food,behaviour,beliefs,and emotional instability.You will need the right food, the right enviroument,right behaviour, right effort,right habbits. IF I MADE IT YOU CAN DO IT TOO...BELIEVE IT . Forget the drugs, Forget the doctors, THERE ARE SOME BOOKS YOU MUST READ TO UNDERSTAND THIS AND HOW TO HEAL YOURSELF:
   READ THE BUDDHA SUTTAS OR GOOGLE THIS:   "majjhima nikaya,piercing feelings"   AND  "LAO TZU AND TAOISM,WORMS"
   BE HAPPY BECAUSE THIS IS A GOOD SIGNAL OF A GREAT AWAKENING IN YOU, BUT THERE IS A CATCH::: IF YOU DONT DEAL WITH THEM,IT WILL BE BAD.
   You can find na herb that helps with the problema in: "PHARMACOPEIA,WORMS"..GOOGLE IT.. but even this herb must be complemented with a sort of food requirements. the farmacopeia choice is the first solution..you cant eat: cereals,meat,very tastefull foods...
THE SECOND SOLUTION: follow the eight precepts.. Google it.
it is not easy, but your life will depend on it, believe it.
Learn how to do vipassana meditation
learn the eight precepts
learn about mindfulness
your apetites , habbits, addictions and desires are the problema
this is why so few overcome this.....
BUT IF YOU CAN DO IT...YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE MOST AMAZING JOURNEY EVER.
USE THE I-CHING ORACLE TO UNDERSTAND BETTER WHAT TO DO. USE IT THIS WAY:
   calm down
   concentrate on your breath
   clear your mind
   ask the questions six times with a clear mind. The i-ching will tell you everything.Pay atention to the answers.
remember this:
Majjima nikaya will tell what are the crawling and piercing feelings, it will teach you the better solution,the 8 precepts, in 7 days you will overcome the feelings if you are concentrated and follow the rules of the game, after this some "habilities good ones, will manifest in meditation and dreams";
lao tzu and taoism will tell who those worms are, and how they manipulate your mind, apetite, desires creating madness and desease. the book will point you to other one to a second solution :
the farmacopeia---Google: "farmacopeia,worms."
to overcome this you must become a warrior,have courage and believe me.
IT WILL BE 7 DAYS TO END IT.
YOU ARE EXPERIENCING THE GREAT AWAKENING, LIKE ME.
GOOGLE AND FOLLOW THIS:
- THE EIGHT PRECEPTS;
- VIPASSANA MEDITATION
- the right nourishment (check buddism nourishment)
- lao tzu and taoism,worms
- ask your questions to the i-ching oracle with a clear mind
- kundalini awakening
- majjima nikaya,crawling and piercing feelings

this is a test to you. if you overcome it, like I did, you will experience fantastic mental habilities during meditation, but if you fail, your life will go to the worst, believe me. it leads to stress, madness and premature death. because this is a game of life or death.
you must read somethings to understand this fenomena, it is happening to many people, like 1 in a milion.
remembre this:
the stronger or sweeter the food you eat the worst the sensations are.
Stronger the desires for food, sexual, addictions or bad habbits are, the worst it gets.
The stronger the restlessness of your mind, the worst it gets;

YOU MUST LEARN TO LET GO and learn mindfullness (check it)
eat only vegetables with a lot of iron, rice, beans, and drink only water;
this path is not easy, but you must become a warrior of your mind, fighting the desires, the sloth, the bad habbits.
   I know you are young, but you were chosen to play the most importante game of human existence, the path to awakening. But all who rise up a little feel this stage, Buddha felt it too, and there will be others, as you keep climbing the mountain.
remembre to Google the pages of the books I wrote in the beginning.
   There are many other things you must know about this, but if u need help, I,m here.
follow the eight precepts.. Google it.
Learn how to do vipassana meditation
learn the eight precepts
learn about mindfulness
this is why so few overcome this.....
   calm down
   concentrate on your breath
   clear your mind
remember this:
Majjima nikaya will tell what are the crawling and piercing feelings, it will teach you the better solution,the 8 precepts, in 7 days you will overcome the feelings if you are concentrated and follow the rules of the game, after this , some amazing habilities "good ones", will manifest in meditation and dreams;
GOOGLE "lao tzu and taoism" IT will tell who those worms are, and how they manipulate your mind, apetite, desires creating madness and desease. the book will point you to other  solution :
ALL THESE BOOKS ARE 2500 YEARS OLD,IT WORKED WITH ME,IT WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU, BE BRAVE.
MANY PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU NOT TO FOLLOW THE PATH, BUT YOU HAVE ONLY TWO CHOICES, FOLLOW IT, OR SUFFER.
IT WILL BE 7 DAYS TO END IT.
The sensations sometimes disapear for some time, even months, but they will reappear. If it happens, this iS howwas how I overcome them permanently:
You all are, like me, experience the rising of the kundalini energy, but as it happens, this fenomena increase.
to learn the two solutions possible, you must read some books..2500 years old books, that will tell you what those crawling and piercing feelings are, and how to overcome them in 7 days minimum like I did.
I must warn you, it is very dificult.
IF i DID IT, YOU CAN DO IT TOO.
you must learn and follow this: (Google it)
- the eight precepts
- the right nutrition, go vegetarian,lots of rice and beans and drink water
- the right concentration, you must become a warrior and dominate your mind. To do this, the best way is:
- learn buddism,Buddha while experiencing the great awakening had them too, and many monks have them.You are climbing, but if you stay in that situation it will lead to madness and desease. The fenomena is not physical, but interdimentional, it dwells in your mind.
- learn vipassana meditation
- let go of:
- desires, apetites, bad habbits,sloth,mental restlesness. Learn to controle your mind.
   the stronger the flavour of your food, the worst it gets
   the stronger your desires, the worst it gets
   the stronger the distraction, the worst it gets.
few overcome this.
   only the chosen will have a chance to awake, but only the virtuous will make it.
  GOOGLE:
   LAO TZU AND TAOISM,WORMS
   MAJJIMA NIKAYA,PIERCING FEELINGS
   PHARMACOPEIA,WORMS
   LEARN TO USE THE I-CHING ORACLE TO GET YOUR ANSWERS
   IF YOU DONT READ AND FOLLOW THE PATH , THE FENOMENA WILL CONTINUE TO COME, AND IT WILL OVERCOME YOU.
   be strong, be a warrior in your mind, desire nothing, and you will win a blazzing armour.
meditate a lot.
   There are more things you must learn, but if you need , I,ll be here.
You dont need to become a buddist monk like me to overcome this, but you can do it living your daily lifes.
This sensations if not overcomed, leads to madness and liver desease.
TIME TO WAKE UP
Drink a lot of water, like 2- 3 lt per day.
eat vegetables rich in iron, and try to make food in na iron pot, because the iron of the pot will go to the food.
your body will become dry
you will have a lot of apetite and desires, they are all simptoms.
these are the main nutrientes that you will need more.
you are not crazy, you will be ok
almost everyone feels them more when they are lying down, because it has to do with sloth.
consult the i-ching for quick answers
if you want to feel better you can do as I did for two years, wasc yourself only with free PH soap, nothing more, even for your hair is the best. It will provide instante relief for 1 hour at least.
  The cure for crawling sensations and piercing sensations on the skin and muscle spasms
   How I overcomed two years of crawling and piercing sensations.
   I know many of you are frightned, thinking you,re going mad, or having some kind of brain problem, but this message is for the people that made brain exames and they revealed nothing .There are persons with brain lesions, but for those, this is not the way, but other.
   Two years ago I experienced a lot of amazing capabilities, specially during meditation and out of meditation. One night I  suddenly felt  needles all over my body, it was the most scary moment of my life. It was so intense, it seemed like a thousand needles covering my all body. It lasted three days non stop, the only thing capable of slowing down this terrific sensation was taking a bath with free PH soap. After that I never washed myself with anything else, but the effect of the soap lasted only 30 minutes or so.This 3 days and night were absolutly terrible, but then it sudenly stop. At that moment I experienced a different sensation..similar to worms crawling all over my body, like I was dead and berried, and full of worms. Then it feels like flees or mosquitos, and then very small muscular spasms. Then it all changed and all of this simptoms all over me at the same time, but in a decreased manner.
   Then started the dreams, they were terrible.
   Usually the sensations happened mostly in bed, or when I was smoking at the window or seated.I found this very strange.What was this padron? Could it be a brain leson? But if it was one it would manisfest all the time...so...what!?  I started to investigate more and more but went to a doctor. The doctor openned his eyes when I told him and started to give me medications, antidipressives and antipsichotics, none of them worked.The medicines had side effects, bad ones. After two times interned in psiquiatric hospitals, the problem persisted.
    Then started the panic attacks and a very,very strong ansiety. Meditation healed these two, but the crawling and piercing sensations persisted. I started doing spiritual retriets, and as a buddhist, I started to implement in my day life the teatchings I learn in the monastery, to atchieve piece of mind. I started eating like the monks do, erasing desires of food, sexual ones,sloth, and always fighting negative states of mind. This is called the Eight Precepts, or the Eightfold Path, or, like buddist calls it, the Way of the Noble Ones.
   This was how I overcome two years of crawling and piercing sensations, why?
  While in the Monastery, I started to read Majjima Nikaya suttas, and I had an amazing surprise, because in that book of Buddha teatchings, Buddha explains what these are, how he overcome them, and what we must do also.All of this in perfect detail.
    I was very surprised and started to dig more.
as I started to follow the eight preceptsseriously, I notice the sensations stoped. They all stoped,.
   Dont be mistaken, this is the ONLY Path that will overcome that.
   The eight precepts is a set of rules teatched by Buddha to liberate us from all suffering,because we all suffer of bad emotions,restlessness,stress,anger,jealously,desires,failed dreams,depressions, sadness, hunger, and mutch more.
   It envolves meditation seated,walking, working, always concentrated and not distracted. Envolves also the right food, the right quantity of food and the right time to eat.
    It envolves desires of all kinf: sexual, food, material things and others.
Resuming:
   The fenomena of crawlin sensation is happening to some people, not many. Only the ones who are raising the kundalini, atchieving a higher state of awareness, as this happens, these people will be able to performe amazing things in meditation, but when this fenomena comes, the powers all go away, because they feed on them, on your energy. Imagine yourself as a farmer who have a field of crops, but the field is contaminated with snails,worms, mosquitos, lices and more. The crop is so good that they come to feed on it, like thiefs. The harvest time arrived, what will u do? You must kill all the pragues, or the crop will die.
   This fenomena is interdimentional, and all humans have within them all the nine gates, the nine realities of existence. Beware, the Devil is a roaring lion,searching who he may devour, and all living beings are food to others,and now they started to eat the best crops, that is why so many people are appearing with this simptoms.
Go and make blood and liver exames, they cause anemia and liver problems, as headaches and skin problems.
   resuming the eight precepts:
   pay attention to your food, eat the least possible, only until noon. the flavours must be not strong, but as neutral as possible,rice vegetarianism,soup and water, lots of water, because your skin will dry fast,even the vegetables choose ones with soft flavour, the stronger the flavour the worst it gets.
   Pay attention to the time you spend resting, sloth will increase the fenomena, that is why in bed it is worst.
Meditate,vipassana method is recomended,  and learn how to be always concentrated, in full awareness, paying attention to breath, body and all else at the same time.
Learn Buddhism, read the Suttas (Majjima Nikaya, Sutta Nikaya and others, to learn how to behave mentally)
fight your bad emotions and feelings, fight your descontroled mind.Always try to be piecefull, positive, and cultivate good humour, even in the bad days. There will be no more bad days to you.
   Always help others with no expect of reward, only for propagate goodness , this way you will get stronger spiritually and your blazzing armour will be stronger.
   Wake up the sooner possible, and eat fruit juices, in the afternoon, only teas.
When desires appear,force your mind to deny these,concentrate on your breath and body
Compaixon for all persons is a major, even for the bad people, they too suffer of the  deceptions of their minds, and dwelling in ignorance, they suffer for it. They are slaves to their emotions, desires, and you will be free.
Dont eat meat, cereals, animal derivatives, this beings feed on it.If you deny their food, they will disappear, but if you do not , they will kill you the fastest possible, because that is the way this world works unfortunatly.
Always forgive others.When you understand that all people are slaves of sin and deceptions of the mind, it will be easier to forgive. If you do not, negative emotions will rise in you, oppening the way for the creatures return.
Conquer your fear, be a warrior.Consider yourself as a special human being, because if you have rise to this level of awareness, and are being attacked, you have something very good in you, that they wat to kill, dont let your light be overcomed, believe...work for it..many of these creatures feed on fear,the most fear you feel, less time to live.
Learn what is Sungazing and the methods to do it, it will bring light where darkeness dwells, but carefull doing it, there are good teatchers in youtube, indian mostly who can teach you.
Never lie.
Desire nothing,and you will experience ultimate happiness, desire all, and suffer.
One good way to learn meditation is going, like me, to buddhist retreats, the longer, the better, learn with the monks.The retreat can be difficult, because this things put up a fight when threatned, they will decrease in sensation, but increase mental confusion, some of them control your mind generating all kind of desires and deceptions to make you leave, stand fast. People will seem to avoid you , that is another part of this process, be strong, and read the Suttas.
Other way is to practice karate, kung fu, muai thai. They all are good meditation exercises and increase energy, mental and physical and brings
self confidence.
Learn how to consult the I-Ching oracle with a clear mind, it will give you answers.
The path is not easy, and this is in fact a spiritual warfare, only a small amount of us will attain liberation from phisical existence,Heaven, illumination, but you all have a chance, because you have risen already to a higher plane of existence. Like the I-ching says: you have died in the old dimention and are dwelling in other, and when this happens, the worms and snails and mosquitos come to feed on the decay, now you must be born again, make yourself virtuous and generate inspiration, because you cannot turn back now, only higher.If you do nothing, only premature death will happen. They are like energy vampires, beware.
I-ching is 2500 years old and there are also 2500 years old books that will bring you clarity, google this:
"LAO TZU AND TAOISM,WORMS"
"PHARMACOPEIA,WORMS"
Search a good site to read the Buddha,s Teatchings and free yourself, but if you stop being noble, they will return.
Be strong and grow larger than life, and if you pass this judgement, you will atchieve a new evolution in human existence. In fact, you already atchieved it, you were chosen, now under attack, you must regain your amazing energies and powers in meditation, by becoming Noble Ones.
   For the ones of you who heard the message and are pure in heart, be strong and perservere, because if I could do it, you can do it too.
   All the other ones, I wish you the best of luck.
Share the truth to help others in suffering.
hi, so how much olive or johobo oil do you have to mix with these other oils please?? i will try anything, thanks
I have the same sensation and I believe that it's due to Dust mites, which is all over your bed mattress, box springs, pillows, covers, and since it feeds on human dead skin, then you can be sure it's all over your body as well.
I know for a fact that one of the things that these bugs do not like is Eucalyptus Oil, and if you spray it regularly, it will reduce the sensation or possibly eliminates it.  Bath & Body Works sell body spray in that aroma that I noticed it works a little, but when you use it along with Bathing daily making a point of scrubbing your skin to intentionally cleaning away the dead skin, and then use body lotion to make your skin softer and less dry, along with washing your linen as often as possible, weekly recommended.  You should also not repeat wearing the same clothes more than twice or three times.  Your pillows and covers should be aired out under the sun light which will definitely kill those bugs, but that needs to be done for a while, let's say 3-4 times per week for a couple of weeks, and wash the pillow covers and sheets in hot water and mild soap.  I also noticed that they could be in your hair where it is safe for them to access your skull and feed on your dead skin there, but I'm not sure if dandruff would count also as skin, so you need to srcubb your hair with shampoo when you shower and use conditioner to keep the hair soft and moist.  One last thing is I learned that the foam mattresses DO NOT promote the population growth of dust mites because they only grow in cotton or fabric environment where they can lay their eggs and multiply.  Unfortunately that's probably the most expensive item to reduce the chances of having those bugs.
I meant to wear your clothes 2-3 times then you wash them or dry clean them.  You could use 300 count sheets and pillow cases which are too tightly wooven that the bugs can't go through them, and they also have a mattress covers from the same 300 count to protect access to the mattress itself.
I have had the same creepy crawly feeling for six months or so.  Had tests at the doctors with no answer but that I was dreaming, ouch!  
I did trials on myself and found the answer for me was to alkaline my body so whatever the crawling feeling was could not live. Acid forming foods were out and green smoothies (no fruit) and mega amounts of Wheat Grass (powder) was in, green vegies at every meal. Coffee, fruit (sugar) and meat seemed to feed the critters.  Next I took a detox tablet in the morning and a kidney and liver cleanser at night (this helped with the sleep as well as the creepies).  Loads of water. A couple of months later I decided to try soaking my feet in a hot bucket of water with Epsom Salts (magnesium sulfate) and 2 teaspoons 100% Tea Tree oil and topped up the water with the boiled kettle to help with the absorption.  I did this just before bed to help with the sleep.  It seemed to partially kill or put to sleep the bugs. This allowed me to sleep through the whole night.  Next I rid the bathroom of all hair products and moisturisers.  I felt a massive overnight change when I threw out the deodorant. I have natural shampoo and creams now and a tea tree deodorant.  I kept up with the Tea Tree foot baths and slowly but surely the creepies have gone. I still rub Tea Tree cream (just a teaspoon or so as this stuff is strong and drying) onto the soles of my feet and will continue to do so for 120 days after I felt like the bugs were gone.  
I originally fell on this thread in my research to rid myself and started with the Wheat Grass the following day... It was TTOistheanswer that gave me the idea (with the cabbage).  I can't thank you enough!!!!
I am back in the hope that my experience will help others, Good Luck!
I feel like covering my skin with mud just like a pig just to escape this creepy crawling feeling... I think that there is enough of us to sign a petition and urge the government(s) to do something before it gets worse...
Government won't do anything. What I have may not be with what everyone here has. We've gotten a live specimen. It was identified as collembola. I believe they stay on your body if your immune system can't fight it off. Perhaps the bugs brought with it some kind of parasite or fungal infection, a symbiosis of multiple things.  I'm Doing tto method tight now, on day3 for me.I've been doing better. Originally I felt the crawling but nowI just feel the bruising. A relative of mine got better by doing a Volcanic mineral  bath and drysauna.   I think it's like 500 dollars but that's a bit out of my range and its inNapa valley.good luck to everyone !!! Fight on and best this thing.
would kimchee cabbage juice work in lieu of your fermented cabbage recipe?
morgellons is what you have based on symptoms.
I have the same problem and it seems to be getting worse. It happens only on my legs between my ankles and knees. I've pulled up my pant legs and just laid there an looked as I've felt these "things' crawling but yet I see nothing there.

Tonight, it's just ridiculous, the feelings are almost non stop. It's always when I am laying down.

There are a few times when I feel like someone put a sharp sewing needle into my knee and nothing ever appears afterwards.

I thought I had bed bugs but in all these months, I have never seen an actual bug, just great big black spiders on the walls during the summer or warm winter days.
Use a lint roller.  Do you see tiny fibers or tiny specks?  Both of these have infested my house.  I am very ill now.  Try washing bedding and clothes with Clorox bleach. Use bleach spray (Clorox Clean Up) in shower.  Use Clorox wipes in any standing water (sinks).  I hope this helps.
Here is what I did to completely eliminate this annoying skin crawling symptom in a matter of few days: I increased my intake of magnesium, calcium, and manganese. I also eliminated all fruits and carrots from my diet as these were making the symptoms worse. I don't eat anything with sugar in it (sweets, sodas, etc), but I suspect that sugar - being a simple carb - could also worsen this symptom. I'm a male in my 40s and here is what I did in detail:

1) Magnesium. For several months my total intake of magnesium from food and supplements was around 300mg/day (part of an experiment I was doing). Such intake is considered inadequate according to the current US guidelines, but is adequate according to EU guidelines (which are being updated). The US guideline recommends 400 - 420mg magnesium a day for 19+ years males, and 310mg - 320mg for 19+ years females. The skin crawling symptom got dramatically reduced in intensity once I increased my total magnesium intake to approximately 500mg/day. I did this by taking a 100mg magnesium supplement twice daily (I got around 300mg magnesium a day from food). I was alternating between magnesium citrate and chelated, though the citrate form seems to work better. Other types of magnesium supplements could work just as well. Magnesium rich foods include: oatmeal, bulgur, quinoa.

2) Calcium. For several months my total intake of calcium from food and supplements was around 700mg/day (part of an experiment I was doing).  Such intake is considered inadequate according to the current US guidelines. The US guideline recommends 1000mg - 1200mg calcium a day for 19+ years males, 1000mg - 1200mg for 50+ years females, and 1000mg for 19-50 years females. Once I increased my calcium intake to 1200 - 1300mg a day the skin crawling symptom almost completely disappeared. I did this by taking 500mg calcium chelated twice daily. Other types of calcium supplements could work just as well. Since I rarely eat dairy products or foods rich in oxalates I usually get only around 200 - 300mg calcium/day from food. Calcium rich foods include: dairy products, sardines.

3) Manganese. Increasing my manganese intake was also helpful. I increased my intake to around 10mg a day mainly through consumption of these foods: parboiled rice, oatmeal, bulgur, semolina. Each of these foods provides 3 - 4mg manganese per 100g of dry food weight.

4) Fruits and carrots. These foods were making the skin crawling sensation worse, so I stopped eating them which helped reduce the symptom.

I was taking the supplements with two afternoon meals, 500mg calcium and 100mg magnesium with each meal. Supplements should be taken after approximately 1/3 of the meal has been eaten. Because both calcium and magnesium are manganese antagonists, I made sure that the supplements were not taken with manganese rich foods  like parboiled rice, oatmeal, semolina, or bulgur.

In summary, it was the combination of the above described nutritional changes that completely eliminated my skin crawling sensation. Thus in my case the skin crawling sensation is clearly the result of nutritional deficiencies, which I suspect could apply to other people as well. I think that once my magnesium, calcium and manganese levels get back to normal I will have no problems eating fruits and carrots again. Once this happens I will decrease my intake of magnesium and manganese to recommended amounts to prevent developing symptoms of excess.

Here are a few links that are helpful when calculating how much of a particular nutrient is found in foods:

http://nutritiondata.com/
http://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search/list
http://nutritionsoftware.org/

Solution! Solution!! Solution!!!

1, Avoid food and drinks with sugar and use honey if you like

2, Apply hand sanitizer to the area you have the sensation

3 Use disinfectant spay (Lysol) or any other type on your bed lining, chair  carpet or clothes.

They really work.
I have suffered from since 2003. It started when I was visiting my daughter in Washington. She had fleas and couldn't get rid of them so I became hypersensitive to anything on my skin. After a while I was feeling crawling on my skin but no bites. Later something began to bite sometimes, or just grab with pinches. I have thought I became hypersensitive and so now feel a lot of bugs.I have tried everything I can think of and always go back to bleach, vinegar and hydrogen peroxide. Ceder is my latest find. It helps but is not a cure all. I believe its dust mites and you simply cannot get rid of them. They hibernate without a host. The ones that pinch are maybe bird mites. My daughter had birds and then got rid of them. In cases like that they often will take a human as a host rather then die. I will be on here from now on reading and writing my experience.I have to go now because its about fore and they are coming for their feeding which will last for hours. I am so tired of this!
sorry peace didn't last long. May have been re infected from clothing. don't know yet
What about when they jump off you onto other people explain that please in their eyes?
I am doing the cabbage juice and greek , yogurt , I am off sugar and carb they getting worse in my hair and on my legs an feet' where do I get the probiotic and flexseeds  Please I'm tired .  The more I do what people say the worse I get they in the house as well.
I TRIED THIS AND THINGS GOT WORSE , FOR A WEEK RESPOND PLEASE
I TRIED THIS I AM WORSE
HOW LONG?
Please email me because I tried what you said about a week, I am worse tell me what I am doing wrong----- ***@****
For the eye lids ears and nose I used eucalyptus oil. Please use the ammonia. It is instant relief. Don't breath the fumes though. I can not speak plainer. You will have instant relief. Forget about cabbage etc etc. Cloudy Ammonia is the answer. Your choice. Do you want relief today. Ammonia is about $3 a bottle
I have. The answer is Cloudy ammonia. 3 bucks a bottle and eucalyptus oil for your nose eyelids and ears
alchemist13 what do i actually do with this cloudy ammonia please? dilute it, put it where? and also the eucalyptus oil, do i put it on eyelids etc neat? how often?? any feedback would be appreciated, thankyou
Try juicing half a cabbage with 1 carrot and 1 celery and a small peace of ginger twice a day. Still stay off the sugar and junk food. Try this for a week and see how you go.

The above is what's helped me the most.

Good luck
Couple of things about the above juice. Once it's juiced it has to be drunk straight away so you don't lose most of the benefits. 2nd don't drink it a couple of hours before bed as it will keep you up. 3rd cut out the core when you juice the cabbage and rip out the first 2 leaves so you're only getting the fresh stuff.

This juice is very powerful and will clean your colon and seal/cure leaky gut. It is also very high in sulphur which will kill any fungus in your stomach.

The first couple of days in doing this you might feel a bit dizzy after the juice this is normal it's the fungus and other bacteria dyeing off this will reduce the more you drink it. Please also drink lots of filtered water to flush out all the toxins.

Good luck
Eat as close to the earth as possible. If you can not pronounce or identify food ingredients, do not eat them. That eliminates most all bagged, boxed, canned and some bottled/frozen foods. If you can not afford to eat organic, wash & peel produce and remove the outer layer. Pesticide elimination is impossible.  Even organic food grown outside is subjected to chemtrail toxins. Do the best you can to reduce your exposure to edible/environmental chemicals.

Change your body PH and starve the parasites.
Speaking from experience, eating raw veggies was way easier than trying to cook and follow special recipes during this extreme fatigue and stressful  time. Nosh on low carb raw produce. Try TTO's fermented cabbage recipe. Start eating foods that have anti-fungal properties. Here is a list of foods that will help you become less attractive to secondary parasitic infestations. This parasitic attack seems to involve an internal imbalance of a variety of molds, yeast, algae and parasites. Comfort foods are not your friends!

FOODS YOU CAN EAT
__________________

VEGETABLES
Artichokes
Asparagus
Avocado
Broccoli
Brussels sprouts
Cabbage
Celery
Cucumber
Eggplant
Garlic (raw)
Kale
Olives
Onions
Rutabaga
Spinach
Tomatoes
Zucchini
Non-starchy vegetables starve the Candida of the sugar that feeds it. Buy vegetables fresh and eat them raw, steamed or grilled.  Avoid starchy vegetables such as sweet potatoes, potatoes, yams, corn, all winter squash, beets, peas, parsnips and beans. Olives are OK if not in distilled white vinegar.

LIVE YOGURT CULTURES
Probiotic yogurt
Kefir
Live yogurt cultures help your gut to repopulate with good bacteria. The live bacteria in the yogurt will crowd out the Candida yeast and restore balance to your system. Especially useful after a course of antibiotics.

MEAT
Beef - Chicken - Lamb - Turkey
Eat only fresh and organic meat - processed meat (like lunch meat, bacon and spam) is loaded with dextrose, nitrates, sulfates and sugars. Avoid Smoked or vacuum packed meats.

FISH
Anchovies - Herring - Sardines - Wild salmon
Wild salmon and sardines do contain ocean contaminants, but in much lower amounts than other seafood. Buy these fish fresh or packed in olive oil or water.

NUTS & SEEDS
Almonds
Coconut meat
Flax Seed
Hazelnuts
Pecans
Sunflower Seeds
Walnuts
These nuts are healthy and have a low mold content.

NON-GLUTINOUS GRAINS
Buckwheat
Millet
Oat Bran
Quinoa
These grains contain a high amount of fiber, excellent for keeping your digestive system moving and eliminating Candida toxins.

HERBS & SPICES
Basil
Black Pepper
Cinnamon
Cloves
Dill
Garlic
Ginger
Oregano
Paprika
Rosemary
Thyme
Many herbs and spices have antioxidant / antifungal properties & can improve circulation/reduce inflammation.

OILS
Virgin Coconut Oil
Olive Oil
Grapeseed Oil
Sesame Oil
Flax Oil
Coconut Oil
Red Palm Oil
Use cold pressed oils. Heating or boiling can destroy many of the oil's nutrients.

SEASONING
Black Pepper
Sea Salt
Lemon/Lime Juice
Coconut Aminos
Apple Cider Vinegar (Organic, Raw, Unfiltered)
Use apple cider vinegar to make salad dressings.

BEVERAGES
Chicory root coffee
Cinnamon Tea
Peppermint Tea
Ginger Tea
Licorice Tea
Many herbal teas that have antifungal properties.
Chicory root is also a great probiotic & can help repopulate healthy bacteria in your gut.

_________________

FOODS TO AVOID
_________________

NO: SUGARS
Sugar
Honey
Syrup
Chocolate
Molasses
Rice Syrup

NO: Artificial Sweeteners
Often condiments are high in sugar. No soft drinks. Read food labels for hidden sugar. Aspartame (like diet soda) weakens your immune system.

NO: ALCOHOL
Wine - Beer - Spirits - Liquors - Cider
Alcohol is high in sugars that can feed a Candida overgrowth. It also puts stress on your immune system.

NO: GRAINS & GLUTINOUS FOODS
Anything made with wheat, rye, oats or barley, e.g. white bread, rye bread, pasta.
Spelt products - Corn/corn byproducts - White Rice
Give your immune system a break and stay off gluten during your Candida diet. Corn-by products like popcorn tend to be contaminated with mold.

NO: FRUIT  (Except LEMONS / LIMES)
Fresh Fruit
Dried Fruit
Canned Fruit
Fruit Juice
The high sugar content in fruit feeds Candida, even though they are natural sugars. Fruits like melon may also contain mold.
=>> A squeeze of lemon or lime is OK < ghee, butter, kefir & probiotic yogurt. > MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS = Reishi and Maitake
Medicinal mushrooms are actually OK on the diet and have strong immune-boosting properties.

NO: CONDIMENTS
Ketchup
Mayonnaise
Regular Mustard
Relish
Horseradish
Soy sauce
Ketchup, tomato paste, and spaghetti sauces all contain high amounts of hidden sugars. Condiments generally do tend to be high in sugar, and they can exacerbate your Candida.

NO: VINEGARS
All vinegars, except ==>> Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar (like Bragg's brand)
Vinegar is made in a yeast culture, depletes the stomach of acids and can also cause inflammation in your gut. The unfiltered apple cider vinegar can actually be helpful in combating a Candida overgrowth.

NO: FATS / OILS
Peanut oil
Corn oil
Canola oil
Soy oil
Peanut, corn and canola oil are contaminated with mold. Most soybeans/oil are GMO.
Yes you are totally correct in that theory, it took 2 years for specialiststo diagnose my fungal infection. By that time it had become systemic and I now battle fungal cancer everyday. There are certain procedures I now have to follow just in my everyday house keeping routine in order to keep exposure to toxins to a minimal, I am now hyper sensitive to dust, dander and a million other things as well. But I am still alive and living with the disease, it will never go away, leaving the inviroment will improve your symptoms drastically most times but its an opportunistic disease that can and will lay dormant until you let your defenses fall. Please educate yourselves about natural and herbal medicines, its the only thing that works.
Tried all but nothing work I am worse,  who is next?
no no no
I take a bath yes they get off me but my house is full of them I get re infected what next.
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/morgellons-disease-what-is-it
I have also experienced others coming close to me and beginning to itch, rub their eyes, get bite marks ... I brought a girl home one night and she said she could feel something biting her legs. These are not bed bugs. They are invisible or smaller than I can focus, and I have eagle eye vision.  but because others are feeling it around me, its not just me or something inside of me coming out of my skin... it could be coming out of my skin, but its something like a bug or spore... Its not a nervous system reaction, others are feeling it around me. unless my energy aura is off the charts and effecting people around me, this has to be some sort of passable bug/spore of some sort.  I have been feeling them in my eye lashes. eyebrows... its affecting my torso the worst. its been 3-4 years now.  essential oils, coconut oil, bleaching whites, TTO soaps have all helped the most, hepa air purifier ... I tried a zapper, and had huge die off, its affecting my spleen and liver now, kidneys too. my body is fighting whatever this is, big time. the zapper is doing something.  I found out the hard way that performing a skin peel gets rid of them in that area. my skin started peeling from selsun blue medicated, and the bites/crawling have never returned to the areas where a skin peel has happened. my penis got it the worst, but a skin peel made it a brand new awesome penis, haha, and ive never had to worry about it again, they/it stays away from the skin peel. really was the worst skin experience I will probably ever have.  two molar teeth broke off and had to get them taken out, I think it was from whatever these things are. it infected my teeth. I can feel biting on my eyeballs. its in the air.  One girl I brought home got a white 'pimple' right next to her eye lashes, she went to a doctor and they said is was possibly a yeast infection.  but it was the same white raised pimples that I had been getting around my eyes, and this was just from one night of her staying in my bed.  whatever this is, its scary and contagious.  if you pop one it just seems like a clogged pore is coming out... but if you dont pop it right, it gets horribly infected and causes a red skin scar for a long time, like months. I am going to try the cabbage juice and if that fails, I will do a huge skin peel on my torso.  I am a likely candidate for a gov conspiracy against me, like a couple mentioned above.  I have spoken out. I am informing others.  I am helping to expose the deceit that this world operates from.  I am also a likely candidate for soy allergy, like one mentioned above... but like I and many others have mentioned, we are experiencing other people itching when they come around us, so its not a nervous system reaction we are feeling.
Oh my God the same think is happening to me. Ii also realized that it only happens in my apt.do you thin it's because so many people inhibit the space?
I have had the same problem just not as bad i get all the symptoms but the itching what makes me think its in the erly stages. Tho the crawling sensation has gone away abit after using apple cider vinegar and a wash cloth to scrub my body then siting in the sun in my undies so the sun gets on my front and back and now its just the scalp and ears what i need to work on. Mine are mites i think read this link it explains how mites live on the skin all our lives and a low immune system can let them over grow and lay eggs. So when you think you have found somthing what is working use it for weeks on end untill it really goes away there are so many types of skin mites including the commen dust mite what can cause this crawling and biting feeling. keep fighting with all sorts of stuff what is safe untill you find somthing good like troubleshooting a cpu the problem allways can be fixed in my eyes. For other symptoms what are not mites google and find solutions even if you try them one by one untill somthing works. Plus i prayed to God for weeks for a solution day after day untill i found somthing hope you guys find your solutions.

http://www.growyouthful.com/ailment/demodex-mite.php
http://www.livestrong.com/article/277998-how-to-kill-mites-on-the-hair-follicles/
http://dermnetnz.org/arthropods/demodicosis.html

I was an avid gardener.  I began to get the crawlies like all of you, last spring and summer. I suffered through the summer but with fall and winter, it all stopped and I was doing so well.  Well, weather got good, couldn't wait to be outside again.  I began raking, caught some poison ivy and the creepy crawlies are back. For me, this is not from within and definitely from without. I believe it has to be a mite of some sort.  I loved gardening, I am afraid to go back out there, even though, I am already infected.  I feed birds, I wonder if it has to do with them, some sort  of correlation?  Either way, this is awful! I feel helpless, hopeless. I have MS and don't have the energy or stamina to fight this. Mind you, my daughter got infected first and she thought it was rat mites way before I began experiencing the same. Did I get them from her?  Who knows.  For all I know, it's a new species from space rocks! I can't wait for fall...
I read that this can be mold spores.
Do any of you have any concentration problems or foggy feeling in the head??
I am experiencing some of all of your symptoms but a brutal case of tinnitus and insomnia mixed with anxiety.

Doctors are of no use in this endeavor. It is neurological I am sure but I do also believe it is caused by something parasitical. I am starting to feel that psychology is really good at selling drugs that mask some of the symptoms but never fixes the underlying problem. All of the labels of DOP, ADHD, ADD, etc are damage caused by some type of infection. The "Bug People" are the lucky or unlucky ones that can actually see the cause or effect of this condition. All the countless others who go on with their title and take their drugs to live a somewhat normal life because they don't see it can live in somewhat calm existence. Ignorance is bliss. Red pill or blue pill. I am starting to feel that this is not some new condition but has been going on for a very long time. Maybe in a 100 years, psychology will be revealed as the quack-science it is. Not much comfort for any of us. You are not crazy but you are permanently damaged due to some kind of affliction. At some point we will give up and take the pills or unfortunately end our existence for being told we are insane. It is a paradox. Is mental illness caused by microbial ( arthropod ) infections or is arthropod ( microbial ) illness caused by mental illness. Chicken or egg? Take your pick. Either way, I am screwed.

Mention any of your symptoms and your called crazy. How can so many people have such similar symptoms and show actual skin objects coming out of them --- all body parts that we are all making it up.

The sad truth there is no answer. It is truly a mystery that any crazy or non crazy idea could be the answer. If anyone ever tries to understand how cutaneous conditions cause neurological damage they will have to abandon conventional scientific thinking. I doubt that would ever be possible. I now get to see if my family will be affected by this as I have been. If they do, then at least the medical establishment can call it Munchauseen by Proxy. Also good to have an out for any condition. Psychology has all the answers.
I have been suffering from a crawling sensation at night for probably half a year now, maybe even more. It's recently gotten to the point where I'm having trouble sleeping. I mostly feel it on my scalp, and it happens immediately when I lay down in bed. Not only do I feel the crawling, but I can hear what sound like little 'bugs' moving/jumping through my hair. I have felt them in my ears and up my nose. I also feel something moving in my eyelashes every night. Sometimes I get little red bumps on my face, especially my forehead, throughout the day, but I'm not sure it's related. I used to feel jumping sensations on my face, too, but for some reason that seems to have gone away. I don't think it's fleas because I never see anything jumping when I look.

I have an allergy sheet over the mattress and over my pillow. I thought maybe vacuuming more would help, but it has had no effect (kind of seems like it's made it worse). One night I moved from the bed to lay in our recliner, and the crawling sensation was still there. I felt this movement on the top of my scalp, and when I put my finger on it it felt like there were these little grains underneath it. I checked in the mirror, and there were these little black specks. They weren't moving, and I have no idea what they are. When I scraped them off they left what looked like a red bite mark or something.

I thought maybe it was lice because I've been having this really bad dandruff lately. It was sticking to my hair unless I used apple cider vinegar on it. I thought maybe they were nits and tried some treatments on my hair (Vaseline overnight, essential oils mixed with coconut oil). The first treatment didn't help. I'm about to wash the Vaseline out. I went through with a lice comb and didn't see anything. I've now been feeling the crawling sensations all over my body, including pelvic area. I did find 2 things on my pelvic area that look suspiciously like a lice eggs, but I can't say for sure. When I pulled them off they left a red mark. I'm not sure if it's body lice or what.

It doesn't matter where I sleep, it follows me. I will say this, though. When I'm sleeping at someone else's place for an extended amount of time (maybe 4 to 5 days) the feeling seems to lessen. I don't know if it's wishful thinking on my part, thinking "I'm at a different place, the feeling should go away," or if it really does lessen.

Just know that you're not the only one out there battling something like this. I live with my husband and daughter, and they both don't have this problem. Something was definitely biting me the other night because I felt it bite and then got an itchy bite mark from it. I've had someone out to look for bed bugs, and we've inspected the mattress ourselves. Nothing. I've even had my husband diligently look through my scalp, even when the crawling sensation was happening, and he found nothing.

It's just absolutely horrible dealing with this, and I feel for all of you, I really do. Losing sleep is the worst part. I think that it could be fungus sometimes, but then why would I also hear the little 'bugs' moving around, too? But then why isn't it affecting anyone in my home except for me? If I ever find a cure for it, I will definitely post it. Good luck to all of you.
Question, Do you know how this started. Was it stress related?
Ok gonna make this short.  Same problem as everyone else but nobody has talked about using a high powered flashlight pointed to the ceiling.  I'm sitting in a room with zero air circulation so I know they are bugs. By using a high powered flashlight you can see them flying in the beam of the light landing on the base of the lens. At first I thought it was dust flying but watched them land on my hairs of my arm then crawl down to my skin.  They are so tiny that you think it's not a bug and it's in the hundreds watching them swirl like dust. Ive seen pictures of dust mites and nothing I've seen about mites has wings. These things fly whatever they are.

Everything I've researched so far about bugs was very visible and left marks, these these just sting, crawl, and you slap and it goes away. I even blew at them and they fall or fly away. I can't express how tiny they are but im relived that I'm not going insane and it's all in my head thing.

I just saw them now so I don't have a treatment, yet.  But I'm sure any air cleaner, disinfectant, bug spray might do. I'll post if I found a solution. Good luck all. P.s. My vision is perfect, I had lasiks a year ago so I'm quite positive I know what I saw.
These are just dust particles in the air when you breath or move that disturbs the air. What we have starts internally and it attracts something around us. This is why some people in your household don't feel it. If it was a normal bug it would affect everyone not just you. Its only attracted to you because you have a weak immune system.

we have insects/bugs all around us that are there waiting to attack as soon as they find a weakness example when a person passes away (dies) he/she gets consumed by bugs,worms, bacteria etc these things are there but don't bother you cos your immune system protects you.

That's my take on what we have. I treat myself from the inside and believe me all the cleaning does not make a difference. I'm not saying don't clean but don't get obsessed about it.

I drink cabbage juice, sole water, lemon water, probiotics take olive leaf tablets and a good multi vit and stay away from junk food and sugar and see a big difference in your life.

Good luck
Hello after the cabbage is fermented can you add a bit of tomato juice when you drink it or not. Also can you use a plastic container. Thanks
I add a carrot and celery never tried tomato but i guess that should be fine.
I would use glass with non metal caps.
google morgellons rense great interviews
I have found what is wrong with me. It only took twelve years to do so. I have Morgellons disease, Even after I found this out it took me a while to except it and to research it. I have so many of the symptoms and one of these is little runners beneath my skin that look like cut scars on my arms. Bites on my upper arms and legs. I have brain fog, crawling on my skin and on my head etc.. They believe over 200,000 people have it but I am sure many more do. There is a whole lot about it on youtube. I found the one where they discuss it on Coast to Coast the most informative. I am doing an MMS cleanse right now and I use the skin spray. That's Jim Humbles MMS protocol, on youtube. There are a lot of things that can help with this and to cure it. Seriously, look it up. It effect different people in different ways, but it is the same ...not disease...but genetically engineered pathogens. There is hope for us all.  
You know, we are all individuals with our own beliefs and our own paths. I am sure you are very sincere about yours and it sounds as though you are very spiritual but  if you were truly wise you world know your words could complicate this trying time for some people. This is what they call Morgellons disease and it can be delt with, there are those who have found a way to deal with it and heal it. I have had it for 12 years and only recently found out what it is. Now I am treating it. Go to Morgellons cure , com. Also look up the word on youtube.
Peace, we are all one!
I have the same thing I believe but I feel things on my skin around my ears I can sometimes grab it and in my hair not like bugs though just like invisible skin
Can you mix a little tomato juice with it when you drink it? Thanks
Sorry there is a repeat. Do you do something with the cabbage after its strained? Fry it up or something I hate to throw it out. Thanks
I personally find that the less you dilute it the better. Cabbage juice is high in sulphur so the more you dilute it the better the effect.

I throw away the pulp but fermented cabbage is great for you (Sauerkraut).
Sorry the less you dilute it the better.
i just came here because i was trying to fall asleep and felt something crawling on my leg and kicked it off with my other leg and heard something fall. i think i'm imagining things but i don't know i think i could have bed bugs too because i have random bites and i don't know where they came from and a bedbug can't be that heavy to hear it land on the ground right? it could be my imagination too because i was almost asleep. i'm scared..... i think i'm going crazy D: i will definitely not get any sleep tonight -_-
Have you been tested for hyplorie I went the last 8 months with the crawling sensation the couldn't find nothing until I start puking and thin they found that got antibiotics and now it's gone !
Yes, hand sanitizers work great. Whenever I am out somewhere, or even at home, i rub a little hand sanitizer on the crawly feeling. It really helps.
try prayer.
I had this symptom of itchy and insect crawling sensation.  It drove me nuts and crazy.  I tried many things and had exterminators but did not help.

Here are the solutions and try them and let me know.  They worked for me to reduce my symptoms up to 95%.

1) take a shower in the morning.  After the shower, apply lotions throughout your body, every single place including ear face and back.  Buy something to help you to apply a whole back.

2) Take a shower when you come back home.  Likewise, after a shower, apply lotions throughout your body, every single place including ear face and back.  Buy something to help you to apply whole back.

3) Buy distilled vinegar from Costco or Target, 1 gallon is about $3-4.
Put into the spray bottle, don't mix, spray to wherever you feel itchy and rub it.  If you feel to hard for your skin then mix to 50% with water.
I used 100%.

After the above I feel less crawling and itchy.  I am 95% cure but still not fully recovered yet.  In my bathroom, I find there are a lot of springtails,
So buy yellow sticky trap (http://www.amazon.com/Hafer100-Pack-50ea-5-yellow-sticky-50pcs/dp/B00NT8Y52Y/ref=pd_sim_86_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1CS3650B18SZ0F4RPTCX)
to put around the wall of the bathroom.  You may do the same around kitchen as well.
I've felt like this for the past few months and decided to try the cabbage juice since it cured TTOistheanswer.

Just fermented a successful.  1.3 quart batch over 3 days.  I'll let you guys know if works.  I did notice less itching after cutting sugar 90%.  It's definitely some kind of fungus based on all my findings.

Symptoms:
- More prone to pimples
- invisible skin scrawling sensation (sometimes feels like someone tickling face with feather)
-skin dries easier
-head scratching
-possibly contagious
-allergies when you never had them before. (Definite sign of fungus)
I've had this feeling for almost 8 years now. We haven't found a way to really exterminate them. We can only minimize the attacks. Make sure your clothes and bed sheets are exposed to heat. If you live in Asia where the suns heat is unbearable this would be ideal to sun dry the fabrics, bed mattresses and anything with fabrics.

Vacuum or air purifiers are a good way to clean this guys away. Make sure to get the real expensive ones with nanofilters or ultraviolet rays etc. Wash your body and hair with Sulfur soaps and let it stand for atleast 10mins before washing it off. Make sure the whole family does it. Or else it would just attack with vengeance on those who are not treated.

And repeat.

You guys are not crazy or delusional. The struggle is real.
Try using sulfur soaps and leave them on for 12mins, twice a day. It helps a little but make sure to have the whole family use it. It helps but doesnt really fully eradicate them.
Hi there! I just read ur forum and am having the exact same symptoms as you!!! I've had it now for a good 3 months and its been a living hell!! Not just me but my daughter ( who's 5) my mother whom I'm living with now for the last couple of years and my boyfriend as well! He's not here all the time but does visit quite a bit. But anyways, it all started with my mother when she told my that she felt something crawling on her eyebrows bit couldn't see anything.. She kept asking me for weeks if I felt the same, I didn't and didn't think much more of it until about a month later when I started to feel the same sensation!! It started there and then grew to much more activity all over my facefaceand the front part of my head !! It then began to identity its self with what I would call it "tiny little specks"! They were black at times and a kinda yellowish to white color other times...I then did a good thorough look over the entire house and found whatvi would call "sparkles" they were soo little that I could barely pick it/them up with my fingers! They were everywhere and I mean everywhere! All over the couch on the tables , coffee tables, lamps, curtains, kitchen table the TVs and then I started to see em in my clothes! Especially black clothing! Soo since I had proof that there was something in this house we all went to town getting this house cleaned top to bottom! Found out they don't like alcohol, spayed everything we could visibly see with that and did everything else with bleach! That didn't seem to be helping much because now we realized that they were all in our clothing, sheets, pillows and even in our cars! And the more I tried to examin these little buggers I came to realise that they weren't just in "sparkle" appearance they were also all over the house in those lit black and yellowish/white specks as well! I would clean say the coffee table very very well and 2-3 days later they were right back! Not as many this time but still enough of them to get discouraged! So now we realized we're dealing with reproduction! They are living in us!!  Which makes me sick to my stomach with that very thought!! My poor child has to go through life like this and I can't seem to do anything in my power to rid of these! See.. We've done it all and I mean all! Tea tree, bleach baths, bombing the house, borox and now we're doing kleen green! Which is helping the most! I let my clothes soak in the wash with about a half a cup of the enzyme along with borox and its starting to get rid of most of the sparkles but now were having a ton of which looks like lint fibers coming outa the clothes! I want to believe that its the enzyme braking the sparkle down and with many more washes the "white lint fuzz and balls" will eventually disappear. With hope and prayers! I also use noxzema on my face 2 times a day and that seems to take away the crawling feel for the entire day! They've also stopped crawling around where I could see them! Maybe with the enzyme kleen green, noxzema and lots of cleaning they're finally leaving us! GOD I hope so!! I feel soo horrible for anyone that is dealing with this! Its been a total nightmare! I'm the type of person that up until this point has been able to deal with the most stressful happenings of life but this sure has beaten me down! I guess like many others if we only had an answer to this then maybe we'd be able to deal with this in a better way! But for time being...I'm not going to quit we will eventually beat it!! I'm also starting TTO's method with cabbage drink. I started the formation yesterday... I can't WAIT till Tuesday!!! I'll check in next week to tell ya all! But with 3 awful months of this its finally dealable with the enzymes n noxzema...thank God something's helping! Its not gone,still there but tolerable now!
Be fully aware people this is more than likely a fungus.

Your soaps, multiple showers, and house cleaning won't solve the fungus that is IN your body.  It will only bring temporary relief and you ...notice it comes back, right?   Common sense.  You have to attack the source, half baked attempts will fail.

You have to remove all processed food and sugars from your diet.  Also bread.  Fungus feeds on that stuff.  You basically only will eat veggies, meat and yogurt, water.  The cabbage juice acccording to "TTOistheAnswer" attacks it from within.  Also, I believe oral antibotics from a doctor will as well.
I agree with everything you said apart from the antibiotics. Antibiotics kills all your good bacteria and allows the fungus to flourish. If you have to take antibiotics make sure you take a good probiotic during and after the course is finished.

If your health allows it go on a soup and green juice diet, drink lots of herbal tea and take a good probiotic and multi vit. Drink lemon water and cabbage juice. Increase your fibre intake to clean out your colon and flush out the fungus. (If you're not on meds try Psyllium husk)

We're all different so please research and see if the above will be benefit you. I'm not a doctor so check with your doctor if you're not sure.

Note: Make your own soups as bought soup is full of sugar and will feed the fungus.

Good luck and remember there isn't a quick fix you really need to work on improving your immune system. There is no magic pill

Did you find a cure?
Hi, I have the exact same thing.  I think it is contagious because my daughter has it now too.  The little bites look like a small pimple but if squeezed clear fluid comes out and they hurt and take forever to go away.  My scalp feels better when i wash my hair.  Does this sound similar.  I have been told it looks like folliculitis.
Hi, I have been told I have Lyme and I have these symptoms as well.  I am seeing a Naturopath for over a year now treating it.  At times it is better than others.  I live in Canada and they have no idea how to treat Lyme here.  It is very frustrating.  I do feel way better than I did a year ago.  I think the crawling itchy sensation maybe from nerves being affected.
DJD,  can you post a picture?

Everyone who says they see them never actually posts a pic,  or if they do,  it's lint or in one case a photo of a dead housefly on the windowsill.  

If you have something crawling out of your skin and you can see it under a magnifying glass,  you don't have what the others here have,  which is something that can't be seen even under a medical microscope.  
I do not think you are doing anything wrong the method works for me. If it doesn't work for you maybe we don't have the same thing.
Hi dear, does your fermented cabbage juice have a foul smell n has it got stuff on the surface? Want to know if i did it d right way. Pls reply soon as today is my third day of fermentation and im real eager to flush out them lil microscopic buggers. Thanks.
Am suffering very similar if not exact symptoms, Will try your routine with the cabbage etc.. will get back to you all with an update on how i go, i should have started at most recent instead i read from the start and stayed up all night due to this itching and crawlingness.. Fingers crossed.. If TTOistheanswer has found the answer i would be in forever debt to you..

Will keep posted, been suffering for 3 years. Everyone i have told has said i have mental problems... But i never believed it for a second! I wouldnt burden this onto my worst of enemies.. I hope if this works everyone can rid of this burden on there lives as i have experienced it dramatically first hand
What type of cabbage are you using?  
The fermented cabbage which can be bought ready made in jars is the sauerkraut cabbage.  The Polish version is usually fermented on salt.  Some sauerkraut cabbage is fermented on wine or vinegar.  

When my granny used to make it she would use the white cabbage that was very finely grated and layered with salt and allowed to ferment.  

This does have its one type of smell, but if your cabbage is stinking bad and has something on top, sounds like you are using the wrong type of cabbage and that it has gone bad.    

You can make a mixed salad and add some squeezed out sauerkraut to it and mix it with natural set yogurt, or half yogurt and half mayonnaise.  

You can cook the sauerkraut and also make soup with it, but it can be an acquired taste if you have never eaten it before.

All antibiotics will destroy the good bacteria as well as the bad bacteria and by doing so will encourage growth of fungus.  Always read the antibiotic medication label before eating yogurt at the same time, as with some antibiotics, yogurt must not be eaten.  

Crawling sensations may be due to damaged nerves sometimes as well as if you suffer from dry skin or may have glucose intolerance, pre diabetes or diabetes.

Soaking regularly for about 20 mins in a bath with 2-3 cupfuls of Epsom Salts added to the water may help.  Always add a few drops of baby oil or any other oil as Epsom Salts is drying to the skin.  Epsom Salts neutralises the pH level on the skin which bugs don't like and it also contains magnesium that is absorbed through the skin, which is a good thing.

Crawling sensations under the skin may also be due to scabies or other mites.

Don't use normal soaps, bath or shower gels, these can dry the skin and cause itching as well as irritation.  Keep the body cool and if itching and crawling sensations drive you insane, have a cool shower and apply natural (preferably set) yogurt to cool down those sensations.  Of course, not always possible, if the whole body is affected.

If you have been scratched by an animal or scratched by plant thorns, or been stung by any bugs, it is also worth getting checked out by your doctor.  Bacteria can enter through breaks in the skin that can cause itching, sensations of crawling as well as having a hot skin.
Please read my previous message to Kchi_kchi

It is not in your mind.
Make an appointment to see your doctor and ask if he can order for you to have a glucose test done to check for any signs of glucose intolerance, pre diabetes/diabetes.

If you have taking multivitamins, make sure that you are not taking too much of the vitamins.  Your body may not need the extra vitamins if you are eating a healthy and well balanced diet.  Although the body needs vitamins and minerals to stay healthy, some can overload the body and be detrimental to our health and can cause nerve damage.
Hello everyone....my name is Kimberly i too have had this feeling of bugs Crawling on my skin mostly my face but no bites left behind this sensation i noticed had all happened after i had contacted scabies from about a year ago i have used premetharin cream the dr have me and cleaned and washed clothes and veverything in hot water including sheets. I have had some luck with the premetharin cream and then Wa La!!! The crawling sensation gone....no scabies everything was good for awhile and now all i get this crawling sensation..so i did my own research I read about medallions to mites all other kinds of bugs like chiggers pretty much everything i could think of....and v treatments for them and the only think that has actually worked for me is tea tree oil..i rub that on where the crawling is and it helps to take  that crawling away, also Apple cider vinegar baths help, so give this a try, ib also mixed some essential oils together in a Lotion with eucalyptus Wintergreen tea tree oil lavender and peppermint and i put this all over you can also make a spray instead of lotion use 90% alcohol and water to spray your bed with at night, you can alsob use v these oils in your laundry in the  wash,  i hope this helps, believe me i know you pain and people that have never been through this think we are crazy and have a disease including doctors until they have experienced this, all they can do is tell bus weekday b they think it is related to, but not enough research has been done and looked into on this, out ***** and i hope someday they figure it out.
Have a good weekend to you all....
My husband has these same symptoms and, I notice they get worst when he's under stress.
I notice that when it rains, I get this sensation.  I especially think its worse in my office or basement.  My office is 30% subterranean and my basement 100% submerged.   I'm thinking it could have to do with molds in the air landing on our skin and causing these sensations.  
Anti-histamines help.  Benedryl puts me to sleep so some nights that's good.  Allegra doesn't make me tired.  Benedryl seems to work better so the drousiness is a tradeoff.   I also find   bathing in apple sider vinegar, followed by epiderm soap, followed by almost scalding hot water, followed my water as cold as you can take it.   The hot water hurts but feels so good.  Sounds crazy.   Cold water also feels good and closes pores.   Provides hours of relief.
In addition to believing my issue could be caused by molds, there is a possibility it is a contact dermatitis caused by none other than daffordils.  I had them all over our yard and have come to learn from various sites that daffodils are the #1 cause of contact dermatitis.   I've now gotten rid of all the daffodils.  Crazy.
I am going to the grocery store tomorrow to start this cleanse process.  I am praying this will help me too.  What foods should I not eat?  I love carbs, I love cheese.  So I probably should ask what SHOULD I eat to keep this from happening again.  
My gf and I went through something like this. I believe that we had mites and perhaps other micro-critters. After washing everything repeatedly, poisons and changing out every detergent, soap and cleanser, I finally rented an ozone generator and used it to kill every organic thing in the house and the biting stopped immediately. She still feels something in her car and I'll treat it next week. I hope this help just as a sweeping way to rule out critters. * I should mention that ozone is not to be toyed with, you'll need to hire a service or do some reading on preparation and airing the house afterwards. I hope this helps.
Viewing 801-964 comments: