Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Invisible Bugs crawling on skin? Strange sensation...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Viewing 601-740 comments:
I found a permanent cure for myself - I hope this can help you.

I was in a living hell for months and had tried all sorts of things I found on forums and other places on the web, and finally figured out a permanent solution.  

A few months back we moved to a new house near a large body of water.  For about a week our de-humidifier wasn't working and the moisture levels in the house rose very quickly, everything felt like it was wet.  Fixed the humidity issue but noticed our cat was scratching his face very often.  Got a flea comb and found fleas on him.

We got him Advantage which seemed to work but we noticed we were getting bit sometimes and noticed fleas around drapes and on clothes occasionally.  We then got another de-humidifier, setup flea traps and starting washing all our clothes and sheets in borax.  

I then noticed one night while I was trying to sleep a feeling that at first felt like I had spider webs on my body but soon realized was something crawling on me and making me itch horribly.  I started reading up on invisible mites which brought me to forums like this one.  I started taking baths in tea tree and lavender essential oils and applying different essential oils to my body (lavender, tea tree, and peppermint) which helped somewhat but never solved the problem completely.  We bought plastic mattress cover for the bed to keep the mites out of the mattress (and off of us) and started washing our sheets and mattress cover all the time in borax.  After reading about bird mites I found an abandoned bird's nest about 100 feet from my window that I removed.  I bought permethrin and almost applied it to my body thinking maybe it was scabies though I didn't have any bite marks typical of scabies (I didn't because I worried about our cat).  I bought a de-humidifier and kept all the windows closed in the bedroom attempting to dry them out.  I sprayed windex on everything.    

None of this worked - nothing removed the mites from my skin.  Every night I struggled to sleep because of the need to itch and it was starting to drive me crazy.  I thought about going to a doctor, hiring a exterminator, going to a shrink, moving and getting rid of everything I own.  I was at my wits end after only a few months of this!  

Then about a week ago something dawned on me - I had never used Borax before and we introduced it to all our laundry right about the time I started feeling the mites.  Because of this I tried  washing our bedding in no perfume detergent without Borax and the first night no itching crawling sensation.  The feeling of the hair on my legs moving, itching, etc completely gone!   The whole time I was associating an allergic reaction, which started at a time when we had a flea infestation, with mites crawling on me.  Ever since I've been sleeping great and the mite sensation has gone away.  

I know this won't solve everyone's problems because I'm sure some of you really do have a mite infestation, but if you have the symptoms I had - crawling itching sensation, sometimes a feeling your leg/arm hairs were moving, sometimes feeling like you are getting bit, inability to sleep because of the need to scratch an endless barrage of random itches, all with no visual signs of bites, it may be an allergic reaction.  

I hope this can help a few of you.  
A new page has been started:  Crawling bug sensation
well I tried icy hot to stop the sensation seems to work especially when i got it in my eyes! could not feel anything but the burning in my eyes..........well live and learn.  
LOL   Not a good experience!
     I prefer using the Gold Bond anti-itch lotion.  It works pretty well, but find I have to apply it at least twice before the buggers stop making me itch and I can sleep.
     I am getting some relief with all the remedies, smoothies, essential oils, teas, tea tree oil, ointments, DE, etc.  But NOTHING quite cures it!!  How frustrating.
Please try the APPLE CIDER VINEGAR this really works. look at my earlier post on the 13th.
I felt them crawling in my ear, nose, face and legs. I had these spots on my scalp that just would not heal. once i applied the ACV the spots dried up and went in 3 days and the crawling stopped but you need to carry on with that for at least a month to break there cycle. you can use the acv on its own and mix with water if you can't take the smell. this stuff fries them.

It works and its cheap and it makes your skin look great.Get organic acv with mother.
And please if you try it and it works for you please come back and tell others.
We ALL need to share what works so we can all get rid of this.

Bless u all

Thanks - I have been using ACV for a very long time and it does help.  But I hate the "mother" ACV.  Guess I'll have to get some, though as this ACV has been pasturized and doesn't have all the properties necessary.  
     Still kicking.....
I used to have this problem these so call invisible crawly things. They feel like many crawling like crazy and partying all over your body they wake up at night, they are like vampires, I did notice that my problem with them was big even my dog got affected and my boyfriend at the time... I resolved this issue the cheapest way ever but not after I spend some cash in many things that didn't work.. here is what you need and you will thank me ....Diatomaceous earth food grade I place this every where in the carpet, floors, inside the clothes while watching tv, carefully in my hair, in my bed, it took less than 3 days no more..  be careful when spreading around  the house you or your pet are not supposed to inhale it, but yes you can eat it if is food grade I pay for a big bag I think it was 10 dollars or something like that and I still have it and eat it occasionally and yes you can give this to your dog to eat too... read about the benefits.. another thing very cheap I used was listerine original before I shower I apply all over my body even my private parts with much care leave maybe 5 mins then shower normal... Try this You will thank me.. I thought I help because I was miserable but this took care of all of them... PS I notice some of my clothing that I didnt wear from a long time I got those creepy back... but since I know what to do Now I dont worry.. I win all the time...  and the bag of Diatomaceous earth food grade will last you for years and it never goes bad...
    Thanks for your input, Rose... I take DE also sometimes with raw honey sometimes with ACV.  -  I will try the Listerine.  You are not the first one to mention Listerine.... so it must work.  Will be going to the store on Thursday, so I will get some then and try it.  Thank you again!

Wishing all of us the best...
This problem started two months ago.It felt like a wave coming over me.I immediately took a shower using the dog and cat shampoo.Work until I got back into bed. Use bug spray on bed and carpet, didn't work, used bug bomb and made sure eb everything was exposed, slept on couch for two days and no problem, went and put bed back together and within minutes the feeling crawled up my legs, around my private areas,arm pits, back of neck, my hair and my nose.Hellllllllppppp.
You very welcome <3
Big mistake to use bug sprays!  All they do is weaken your immune system and the "buggers" get stronger!
    Tea tree oil mixed with water is a better spray and it won't hurt you.  I take an enzyme capsule and dump the contents into the spray bottle with the tea tree oil and water to spray my bed.  So much better.
    The problem is fighting them from the inside.  Taking Diatomaceous Earth and Doterra essential oils, Apple cider vinegar, silver, probiotics, and anything else we can think of.  Stay away from sugars and starch... they love it.
     We are all fighting this together.
Read the posts and see what helps you and let us all know.
   Wishing all of us the best.
   I was reading your post about heavy metals.  I take EDTA a chelation agent about once a month because i have iron overload (Hemochromatosis) and it chelates the iron and other metals out of me.  I then have to take a good multi-vitamin to put back what my body needs.
     Good point, though, that heavy metals might cause itching.   A mold in your room can also cause itching.
      Hope we all get rid of this torment soon!
recently i had gotten really sick , which i actually still am , and been haveing alot of stomach problems, well for the past 2 moonths iv been going to the doctor about 4-6 times every 3 weeks to the ER , pretty much telling them i dont feel good my stomachs been hurting it feels like something is swimming in it and i need help and its just getting worse, well i got a blood test and they said i had gotten "h pylori"  for thos who dont know its a  microaerophilic bacterium found in the stomach. it attaches it self to the stomach and feed on everything you eat , well i got treated for it , and my stomaches still pretty
messed up , well , pretty much i cant eat seeds now because they set up a large amount of infection in my lower bowels , and im takeing treatment for that as well , but the only way you can get these , lil bastards is from
" bad water"  , ok who the hell knows water as being bad for anyone , well enough of that , they caused me pretty much where i cant eat seeds now because a few days later i had blood coming from my stool , well they told me i had colitis which is not being able to process seeds like starwberries and other products of the such , "which i did eat some strawberries a lil before  i went to the doctor and found out i had h pylori , and noticed they was in my stool still , well i have had the same creepy crawling fewwing like something is under my skin moveing as well , like  do i got a  tape worm do i got this do i got that , well it pretty much stressed my out , and for thos who think the crawling effect is from your veins being cloted , its not , i have huge veins and can see them perfectly and there still pumping great , well ,  iv read everyone of these post and tryed to figure out what this p[roblem was myself since i went to the doctor of it recently as well , and he pretty much was like well your ******* nuts , go see a psychiatrist and i was like what the hell , and mind you im only 23  so i know what my body is supposed to feel like and its not supped to feel like this  , well i kept reading up on this and beeing reading time stamps from people back from 2006 up till now , over this same problem, and iv been trying to figure it out my self since the doctor pretty much told me i was insane and its beeing annoying the hell out of at the same time scaring me because i swear i though it was something horrible.
well i kept hearing use this product  , use this stuff , i like the idea of useing the kleen to get rid of it in your entire house and spraying everything i havent got to do that yet and i am going to do that , well i read someone used listern  and it stopped a few things and a few products was pulling thins out of peoples skin , well tonight i actually tried something , i done the listern thing but i put idodized salt in my water as well , after boiling it ect , because iv been boiling my water and filtering and noticed , little white dots at the bottom of the kettle and coffee filter after i had boiled it and filter it all out , well i put the iodized salt in my water , and before i got in the water i poured a bottle of listeren over me , it burnt like hell and i stood there for about 5 minutes to let it dry somewhat , but i aran out of it kinda and read up on some ingredinets it had it it , well it has sodium flouride and pretty much just alchol and water and a few other inactive ingredients well i stood over my water when i poured the listern and everything over me , so it wouldnt go all over the floor and it would set in the water as well , with the other ingredients  , and i poured a bit of alchol in my water because thats whats in it , well i noticed my hair had gotten silky which t had been rough feeling lately , which is odd for me , and i got some of the tooth paste with thos ingredients in it  mixed it in hot water and everything and used it as a rub almost and noticed little dots would pop up on my body , and white dots and black dots would come from differnt areas of my body , and when i rub my skin it feels alot better and noticed when i rub it now little small dots most would think are zits or something or just little bumps on there skin , but i have not been feeling these "crawling feelings" since iv done this , but there one spot i havent done yet , but ima wait on that and its itchy now , i will update on this every so often so theres update on the crawling feeling and doing this myself and my *** is itching now
F@€ked up , well , pretty much i cant eat seeds now because they set up a large amount of infection in my lower bowels , and im takeing treatment for that as well , but the only way you can get these , lil bastards is from
" bad water"  , ok who the hell knows water as being bad for anyone , well enough of that , they caused me pretty much where i cant eat seeds now because a few days later i had blood coming from my stool , well they told me i had colitis which is not being able to process seeds like starwberries and other products of the such , "which i did eat some strawberries a lil before  i went to the doctor and found out i had h pylori , and noticed they was in my stool still , well i have had the same creepy crawling fewwing like something is under my skin moveing as well , like omfg do i got a  tape worm do i got this do i got that , well it pretty much stressed my out , and for thos who think the crawling effect is from your veins being cloted , its not , i have huge veins and can see them perfectly and there still pumping great , well ,  iv read everyone of these post and tryed to figure out what this p[roblem was myself since i went to the doctor of it recently as well , and he pretty much was like well your ******* nuts , go see a psychiatrist and i was like what the hell , and mind you im only 23  so i know what my body is supposed to feel like and its not supped to feel like this  , well i kept reading up on this and beeing reading time stamps from people back from 2006 up till now , over this same problem, and iv been trying to figure it out my self since the doctor pretty much told me i was insane and its beeing annoying the hell out of at the same time scaring me because i swear i though it was something horrible.
well i kept hearing use this product  , use this stuff , i like the idea of useing the kleen to get rid of it in your entire house and spraying everything i havent got to do that yet and i am going to do that , well i read someone used listern  and it stopped a few things and a few products was pulling thins out of peoples skin , well tonight i actually tried something , i done the listern thing but i put idodized salt in my water as well , after boiling it ect , because iv been boiling my water and filtering and noticed , little white dots at the bottom of the kettle and coffee filter after i had boiled it and filter it all out , well i put the iodized salt in my water , and before i got in the water i poured a bottle of listeren over me , it burnt like hell and i stood there for about 5 minutes to let it dry somewhat , but i aran out of it kinda and read up on some ingredinets it had it it , well it has sodium flouride and pretty much just alchol and water and a few other inactive ingredients well i stood over my water when i poured the listern and everything over me , so it wouldnt go all over the floor and it would set in the water as well , with the other ingredients  , and i poured a bit of alchol in my water because thats whats in it , well i noticed my hair had gotten silky which t had been rough feeling lately , which is odd for me , and i got some of the tooth paste with thos ingredients in it  mixed it in hot water and everything and used it as a rub almost and noticed little dots would pop up on my body , and white dots and black dots would come from differnt areas of my body , and when i rub my skin it feels alot better and noticed when i rub it now little small dots most would think are zits or something or just little bumps on there skin , but i have not been feeling these "crawling feelings" since iv done this , but there one spot i havent done yet , but ima wait on that and its itchy now , i will update on this every so often so theres update on the crawling feeling and doing this myself
  BY: Jordan W  5:50 am , and my *** is itching now
  Thanks for sharing your experience - will be going to Walmart tomorrow to get me a large bottle of Listerine.  Hope it works for me as well.
  Wishing all of us a good outcome
Try taking Zyrtec everyday. It works, My case was worse than anyone else's. I was not able to sleep, wear a jean or any kind of cloth except silk fabric. I could not use the computer, worse still I could not walk between cars or go shopping because the effect increases I was constantly being attacked by these ant-like feelings.
Tried the Listerine last night.  My head didn't itch at all - I still had a slight itch on my back so I used the Gold Bond anti-itch lotion.  Slept pretty well.  Going to try the Listerine again.

Itching today as "normal" so I guess it didn't "kill" anything.  I'll keep trying - Someday I'll be cured.
hello good people..yes I to have the creepy carwlies..to cut a long story..4 years..read most of your posts.KLEEN GREEN  works like a charm right up to my hair brush got the squish..and spray..
quite rite heavy electrical storm and they went wild hence took action against them for now am free of the critters
I am also taking 3 leaves of holy basil and people take note..PAU D'ARCO did my own research after suffering for 3 years
honey it took me 3 days to clean my house out..try the kleen green
I personally think it comes from inside our gut..hence will try the colon cleanse too..2 cups warm water 2 sea water and 2 more cups of warm water endless battle not too drastic
Check, Check, and doubly quadruple check.  Yes, I too am a sufferer of this and it, like all of you, is driving me insane.  Probably even more so than others as I am a diagnosed OCD sufferer so trying to get answers to my questions of what this is and how to rid myself of it is consuming me and my life.  Not to mention the amount of time and money I put into trying pretty much EVERYTHING, I am so desperate.  I am trying and researching everything about this that I can.  Also, like all of you, I am coming up very short handed as to what in the hell this is.  I have tried SOOOO many things through my research of ways to relieve the itching, the "coarse hair pin pricks" (as I describe them), the "crawly" feeling through your small body hairs, and the welts that form (but disappear shortly after removing my clothing) under my bra and panty lines mostly or anywhere my clothing is tight, as well as to prevent these bastards (whatever they may be) from biting in the first place, and (one can only hope) to kill them altogether.  Most things I've tried have helped to some degree or the other but I have yet to find anything that completely and 100% eradicates this nuisance.  So I can't give you an answer as far as a cure but I can let everyone know what I have tried, what worked and to what degree, and also tell you about what I'm planning on trying in the near future as soon as time/money allows me to try them.  First, a little more about what I noticed.  I found this in something I read, "Body temperature and skin chemicals like lactic acid also attract biting insects, which explains why you’re more likely to be “eaten alive” when you’re sweaty, such as during or after exercise, so trying to stay as cool and dry as you can may help to some degree."  However, I have noticed, as of yesterday, that I felt all the familiar itchiness at work while sitting at a computer all day but, then when I went home and starting doing a lot of hard labor yard work it seemed to stop.  I have also noticed that, for me at least, it doesn't necessarily get worse for me at night, however, it does when I feel myself becoming tired/fatigued.  I work a lot of overnight shift hours as well as some varied shifts so my sleep, or when I become sleepy, isn't always during night time hours.  I believe that this thing intensifies due to ones increase in fatigue rather than a lack of daylight or the fact that it may be more of a nocturnal type thing/creature/whatever.  Which, when I think about it, ties into the sweating part and how when I was at work not moving much at a computer desk I felt the "thing" (I will call it) intensify but when I got home and did the yard work I didn't feel as tired as I was moving so much and it receded drastically to nothing at all.  Later on, after the yard work, I was back inside and just as I reclined to relax again, there it is again building up to full force hell.  Anyways, on to the things I've tried:  
SOLERCAINE WITH ALOE in spray can -  this is a decent one.  stopped my itch for hours.  Unfortunately, it came right back eventually.  I also used this in with a combination of LANACANE, ALOE VERA, CHIGGEREX PLUS, and AFTERBITE.  I got desperate and put a little bit of every itch fighting cream I had.  Worked really well as I finally was able to fall asleep that night.  So one of these or the combo of them must be working.  

AVALON ORGANICS LAVENDER HAND AND BODY LOTION - worked best for me right after bath/shower.  Seemed to take it down several notches but never fully got rid of the "thing." I still plan on getting and trying LAVENDER OIL instead but, this lotion was the closest I could find to it at Walmart.

GOLD BOND MEDICATED POWDER TRIPLE ACTION RELIEF - worked about the same as the lotion, maybe a hair better.  Again best right after bath/shower.  

91% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL - I spray this on my bed, pillows, clothes, and my bare skin.  Hard to pin down whether this is having an affect on actually ridding me of it as I fear I am drying out my skin which could mask the real itch leaving it hard to determine if I am now itching due to dry skin, the "thing", or both.  Still, in my mind alcohol kills bacteria.  However, then there is the thing I read about itchiness being caused by alcohol consumption withdrawl (withdrawal), which in my mind, poses the question can you withdrawl (withdrawal) from alcohol that has been sprayed on your skin as well?  Another thing on my long list of what to research about this.  

DIATOMACEOUS EARTH - put this all over my bedroom and living room as that is where it seems I am being "bitten" the most.  Have to mention, I am the only one that has this "thing" in my family.  Half the time, I think they think I'm nuts too.  I digress, hard for me to be able to tell if this is working or not as it is not on me but on my surfaces.  I will have to try consuming it as some others have posted they have tried as well as putting it in/on my clothes, hair, and skin.  

BLEACH - put about a half a cup to a full cup of it in my bath water.  Seems to help for a little while but, there again I'm concerned about the same issue with this as I am with the alcohol with the drying out of my skin issue.  

BORAX - I just recently tried this in the washer with my clothes as well as putting a small amount in the dryer to dry with the clothes or just when I put clothes that are already dry/clean that I want to wear that day in before I wear them in a seemingly useless attempt to kill what may be on them.  Since adding the Borax it seems that it does help but, like everything else, it is only a temporary fix with the effect only lasting through one time of wearing said clothes.  (I work in a profession in which I wear a uniform everyday)  I still need to try putting it in the carpet with EPSOM SALT as I have read somewhere whilst researching.  I may be even desperate enough to try SEVENDUST inside on the carpets.  

Continued.....

PRESCRIPTION HYDROCORDISONE CREAM - again, had temporary results.  

CLEAN AND CLEAR ACNE CLEANSER WITH 10% BENZOYL PEROXIDE - This was probably one of the best I've tried.  This is my normal face wash I use and I tried it by washing all over my body with it in place of my normal body wash.  Seemed to relieve the itch for a whole day or two.  Then, however unfortunate, it was back.  I read, and am going to try it, that SULFUR SOAP should help so that is next on my list.  Supposed to be able to find a brand of it called Grisi's in a white and blue box but I didn't find it at mine.  On my shopping list for when I go to a pharmacy or health food store.  With the success I had with my acne soap I'm putting a lot of hope into this one working well.  *Pray, pray, fingers crossed, and praying some more.  (which is another thing to add to the list of things I have tried.....praying that is)

CHAMOMILE - I have only tried drinking the tea.  It helps a little but mostly I think it helps more to relax me and aid me in falling asleep with the itch.  I want to get it in the form of an oil to rub on and try that way.  I'm assuming it will be like the lavender in terms of effectiveness.  

TEA TREE OIL - Have rubbed this all over my skin, on my scalp, and through my hair.  Helps about as much as the lotion for me, however, it seems that the relief is faster just pretty temporary.  I'm going to get a tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner soon.  FYI as a former cosmetologist I just want everyone to know that the proper way to use tea tree oil shampoo/conditioner is to shampoo twice first really concentrating on massaging it into the scalp and rinse.  Then apply the conditioner, massage into your scalp, and let it sit for at least 5 minutes.  You should feel a tingle on your scalp, kind of similar to what your mouth feels like after using mouthwash.  Then rinse conditioner out in cold water.

EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL- I put this all through my hair after bathing and rubbed it in from head to toe as well.  They use this as an effective way to rid oneself of lice, so I thought what the hell already feels like I've got lice all over me anyways.  Worth a shot.  After I put it on my head I covered it with a shower cap, slept in it, and then washed it out next day.  Didn't do a lot of good.  If anything, my head felt even itchier.  Skin faired a little better though.  At least it didn't get any itchier.  

FAIRY TALES ROSEMARY REPEL SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONING SPRAY - This is what I buy for my little girl and it is amazing for preventing lice.  She got lice one time the second week after she started Kindergarten and I said never again am I dealing with that.  Bought this and have never had an issue since.  So thought I would use it for the "thing".  Sprayed the spray all over my head and body to toe to no avail.  Really didn't notice much of a difference.  Shucks!

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - also another new one I have just begun to try.  Have applied it to my scalp and have also drank it as others have said.  Still kind of too new for me to report any results on this.    

Other things on my list to try that are supposed to be helpful with relieving itchiness are:  

Calendula
Cinnamon
Cucumbers
Raw Organic Honey (says Manuka Honey is best as it is extracted from the bees that fed only on the Manuka Bush, aka Tea Tree.
Neem Oil/Flakes
Basil
Lemon and Lime
Peppermint

I am also going to try this combination of citronella, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil, and vanillin which is supposed to be a very successful natural bug repellent.  Other repellants combos that have been named are Clear liquid vanilla extract mixed with olive oil, washing with citronella soap, and then putting some 100% pure citronella essential oil on your skin, catnip oil, and cinnamon leaf oil.  

I've heard about garlic behind a natural deterrent too so I am going to get some garlic pills.  

Wiping everything down with Lysol wipes is supposed to help too so I will be trying that as well as the KLEEN GREEN everyone keeps referring to.  

I will also be trying the Listerine wash.  Wish me luck on that one.  

Lastly, this combo is supposed to be a good itch reliever that I'm going to try as well:  Mix Lotion, Olive Oil, Odorless MSM (sulfur pills ground up) Neem flakes/oil, Orange essential oil, and vaseline  and apply to skin to relieve the itch.  

Hope this was helpful and that we or someone figures out a cure ASAP!  I will update.  Kindra          
I've had this for 2 years now . I've tried everything even left my house got an apartment and got all new furniture . Still felt them in my car and office and now their in my new apartment after 3 months. So back on the benydril & wine every night b4 bed for me. My husband thinks I'm insane.
I have just heard  a programme on hay house..re parasites and the HUMAN ROPE WORM and yes people it has not left electric storms seem to bring the ''devils'' out..no matter we are all working at it..HERE IS THE INFO..PROFFESSOR ALEX VOLINSKY..on the DONNA GATES show 11/11/2013..do please check and yes he does make sense..his link is..''chronic disease research.foundation.org'' DONNA GATES also has a programme re candida seems we are growing these things like I said in our gut pray God we can eliminate them..ooh I still have to  get out to a remote area to get my sea water I want no pollutants..and yes have not quite eliminated them..back to the drawing board.they the ''devils ''seem more active at night..i did mention colonic..and so does he..lets all dive in and get the info I missed the book part..i am too tired to follow through today..i need some shut eye..thanks guys..blessings
I have commented to all..i know a lady who was my employee and she had the threads and assumed someone had hexed her..told her it was ridiculous..however if u link  candida..check donna gates.and professor alex volinsky..verrry similar ..donna too makes sense..re ;candida I now know it..mm..crazee wish I knew it before
    I researched Candida also.  I am taking enzymes in hopes that it will take care of the problem also am eating gluten free and sugar free.  I am itching less, but it's going to take a long time for me as I've had this problem for 7 years.
    I will look up Donna Gates to see what else I can do to help myself.   Thanks!
The same thing is happening to me.  It happens when I take things out of the closet and lie on the bed.
   You might try washing all your clothes with Borax or Washing Soda to kill the critters - spray your closet with cedar spray also.  Keeps them away.

Wishing all of us the best.....
Check out mould spores its sounds like you might have them.
     Yes, mold can cause the same type of symptoms.  I have eliminated all the mold I could find and then used Diatomaceous earth all around the corners and bottoms of the walls just in case.
     Some of us just can't get rid of the critters no matter how hard we try.
     If I had the money, I would buy a new doublewide and move out of this old house!

Try bathing in epsom salts.  Or take a magnesium supplement like Magnesium Gluconate.   it helps with the muscle spasms and pain.

Hope this helps
What is it yesterday i went to Doc and he wasn't convinced it was scabies but gave nee to cream anyway. I used it haven't itched all day until i came back to my apartment and my friend started talking about it. Now i itch all over again. Seems like when it first started they went straight for my crotch area and made it itch and burn like crazy. What the heck is this
     I was reading about strongyloides and think we all have extra thin thread worms.  Symptoms seem to fit.  Most of these worms are big enough to see under the skin as they crawl - but these are so thin (like fibers on a cotton ball) that they can't be seen readily.  I catch them with clear scotch tape and look at them with a strong light and a dark background. -  They are leaving my body again as I am drinking that horrible Dandelion root tea and taking Colloidal silver again.
    I will probably never be rid of them as I have had them for seven years.  And I was taking corticosteriods for asthma.  
   Corticosteroids make them spread all over your body!!  Before the steroids according to the article, they are confined to your lungs and stomach.  But after taking corticosteroids, they infiltrate the muscles and other organs.  
     Keep fighting these things.  If you quit, you could die from them!   Google/Bing "Strongyloides".   Not a pretty picture.
    Speaking of picture, I have looked at these under a microscope and they look like very thin clear rainbow worms.  Not good at all.
      I am fighting these and hope you are too.
silver, do not give up. is a long process. the longer you've had it, the longer it takes to heal. I was doing so good for many months. I started to forget I ever had this, then last week, I went on a rampage. what i call, fell off the wagon. started drinking beer, eating candy and already 2 days in a row i feel itching again. i do not know if its an allergic reaction for me because my doctor diagnosed me with food allergies about a year before this started. however, i can not ignore the fact of the external vectors. if anyone sits on my sofa they itch. they scratch their butts, and sometimes even get up and move. i stopped letting people come in, so if its in me, why does it itch others as well. there was a mite in my home a week before this started. my cat found it. i do not know if we are all suffering from some kind of new human pest infestation, but whatever it is is a parasite and lives from us. we most continue to fight for our bodies, and mind. i am already drinking the detox tea, and i am going back on the no sugar, no gluten, no grains, no corns, no gmo diet. don't lose the faith and stay fighting. we can beat this.
Consider checking side effects from medication. I have had this bug sensation for some days, and I think its due to having suddenly stopped using a sleeping med called Imovane. Good luck guys. I really hope we make it out of this!
   Try putting fabric softener sheets all over your sofa - under the cushions and everywhere possible.  Put them on with pins if necessary.  Leave them on for at least 2 hours.  After two hours vacuum as thoroughly as possible.  The dead mites stink badly!  Throw away the used fabric softener sheets.

This should get rid of the mites in your sofa/couch.  It also works on the bed - strip it down to the bare mattress and use the fabric softener sheets all over it.  

Hope this info helps.   Wishing you and all of us the best.
This is driving me crazy. I get  "body bugs' on me when I go outside. They constantly bite me and crawl on me. I can't do this anymore. Can someone help? I need a doctor . I live near Charlotte, NC. ***@****
Not everyone has the same sensations. Yours sound like mine. I need someone to talk to please.
I too, have had this almost 7 years and notice it's worse with sugar , beer, smoking
and other things. I get covered in  "bugs" when I go outside and they tend to be wherever I am. I really need someone to talk to that can give me some helpful info. God help us!  Janet
You were talking that you let people come in your house before, and they didn't catch anything. Does anyone else let people in there home? I wonder If I moved would it still be in this house? Or does it have something do with us, that this bug (thing) likes. Where did you find information on diet issues. I'm not real good on computer. Silverfox67 I have seen hair fibers on wall. I used tweezers to pick it off. If you look at them holding a flashlight close they are different colors.  
   Hello.  Actually, we have all done research on line of one kind or another.  I looked up Candida as it's a fungal infection that many people have and don't know.  So I tried taking the enzymes and staying away from bread just in case it's some form of Candida.
    Then, decided to also eliminate all gluten just in case it's wheat and grains causing the problem.
    One thing we all agree on:  The critters love sugar!
So most of us have eliminated sugar, sticking to natural fruits and vegetables as much as possible.
    We have also investigated GMOs.  Most of our food is modified one way or another and it can cause tumors and other types of illness - so we try to eat non GMO food or Organic whenever possible.

The tea tree oil mixed with olive oil, Listerine cut with alcohol, different herbal teas, Colloidal silver etc. we have found online recommended by some to kill mites/flies/fibers/worms.   Coconut oil - 1 teaspoon a day is supposed to kill parasites in our bodies.  So some take that.   Dr. Hulda Clark recommends Wormwood and Black Walnut Hull.  So some of us are trying that, as well.
    Some think they have found a cure, so we try it - if it works, we let everyone know.
    So far, some things work for some of us, and some don't.  It's a hit and miss type thing and we all encourage one another to continue to fight this enemy whether it be Demodex mites or Morgellons.  
    I hope that you find some relief from your problem on here by trying some of the methods we've used.
    All we ask, please, if you find the cure, let the rest of us know!!

Wishing you and all of us the best...
I hadn't tried the Black Walnut Hull in a while, so I thought I'd try it just before bed the other night.  Big mistake!!!  The critters were so angry! They started biting me really hard!  They even left red marks!   I caught a whole bunch of them with clear tape on their way out!  I was so tired, though, that I wanted to sleep so I took an antihistimine and let them bite me.  After about an hour, I used a sticky roller and was surprised to find so many on my sheets!
    I think I'll try the Black Walnut Hull again - this time right before I take a shower so I can wash them off as they bite their way out of my body!!
what is the detox tea?
Wow. I'm speechless to see how many feels this too. I'm dealing with this uncontrollable itch since last year. Comes n goes but it seems more at night.. Also, is like a prickly feeling. Scalp, all over the body, my face and I swear, it drives me crazy. I've searched just like you guys. I've yried benadryl. .. nothing.  Oatmeal baths... nothing... I  found out that stress, thyroid , scabies, bed bugs can do this... not to mention cancer. It says the itching can be sometimes as a way of the body rejecting something abnormal. So, as you can see my friends this is soo common. You are not alone. I also noticed it itches when my body gets warm. Like freaking everywhere. Wish to make this go away!!!!  I've searched my bed all over, I even feel like inspector gadger with a flash light n a magnefying glass... I also changed detergent to hypo allergenic... change sheets. Only sleep in cotton. Man. I am deaperate at this point. So welcome to my itchi world.
Nobody knows exactly what causes this ant sensation but I can say today that I am free from it. I believe the body is just fighting itself and sending the wrong signals to the brain making one to feel this sensation. But since I started to take Zyrtec everything stopped. I know there may be different strains to it and some people may get some relief while some wouldn't but it worked for me. Allergy short also is a more permanents olution.
I have the same exact thing I have spent so much money on creams. I have taken apart my bed so many times looking for bugs. I got plastic covers for my bed and pillow cases. I check my couches all the time I think I am going insane. I  don't know what else to do I scratching holes in my skin and the Drs appointments are getting expensive.
   There are several good detox teas on the market.  Yogi is a good brand.  
Some of the teas contain:  Milk thistle, Burdock root, Dandelion, Artichoke, Cinnamon, Licorice, Ginger, Fennel,  Anise, Juniper berries, Cilantro (Coriander),  Cardamom, Parsley, Cloves, Sage, Turmeric, and/or black pepper.
    All of these have been found to be effective against parasites.  Of course, a mixture of all or some of these would be even better.

Hope this answers your question.  Wishing you the best...
It's not your house-it's something in you attracting them, maybe some type of fungus. I thought the same thing over 6 years ago.
Hello and I am sorry that you are in this forum. I am sorry any of us are. I am using several tings to detox. I must admit to you, the hardest part of it all is the diet. Most people spend thousands of dollars and find no relief because the diet change is too much for them to accomplish. I proved it when I went on my bday binge and I started feeling sick again. I have done many things. these are the things I am sticking with because I can tell they have worked for me.
I changed my diet, no sugars, no grains, no soys, no PROCESSED carbs (they turn to sugars), no yeast (which includes anything fermented like beer, wines etc.), no gluten.
I take about 3,000 mg of vitamin C daily. I use the Camu Camu because it allows me to take large dosages without having to take lots of pills.
I drink digestive enzymes before each meal. L-glutamine and NAC.
I clean the house with water with tea tree oil. Twice a week.
I put a cup of white vinegar in my wash.
I spray before shower with mixture of apple cider vinegar and water.
I use ESP botanicals soaps etc. Let me tell you, I was going nuts until I discovered ESP botanicals soaps and creams. It helps keep the bugs away too. Whatever it is, it makes us sweet to all types of bugs.
Is important to cleanse your body, house and areas at the same time, else you will continue to reinfect yourself. I use TTO in water for my car and office area too. In order for the body to be healthy and heal, the stomach ahs to be healthy. I take probiotics also, and I try to follow and alkaline diet as close as possible. And as internal detox, I drink Chinese herbs detox tea, apple cider vinegar with water (8ounces of water to 1 tablespoon of ACV organic with mother, Bragg's) at night after the gym I drink a smoothie made of coconut milk, raspberries, and a powder detox blend I buy at z-naturals.
It sounds like a lot, and it can be a lot. At first is overwhelming, but then it becomes a routine. Now I do all of this automatically. It can get expensive so what I do is I buy things in bulk so it lasts longer and I don't have to buy as often. I hope this helps you. Please don't give up. Good luck and I hope any of these things help you.
thanks. I will try it. If I forget or get too tired of cleaning with TTO and or kleen green I notice activity not only for me but others.
crawling, this started for me in February 2011. none of my friends or family have come to my house since. however, my bf, who swears doesn't feel a thing, has brought his grand kids and friend. the friend I have never seen scratch, but it just so turned out months back he was telling me his friend caught a bad fungus. I stayed quiet. it feels horrible but he doesn't even believe I feel this how can I tell him I felt there was a connection between me, the home and his friends fungus? then on another occasion his grand kids, I caught one scratching on the shoulders neck area like I used when on the sofa, and then the toddler got up form the sofa and aid, ouch a mosquito bit me. and she felt something. I tried to explain to him they felt it too...I've tried to explain o him I don't want to be responsible for no one else getting sick, but since he doesn't feel it, he doesn't believe. I am tired of arguing with him. I can not tell you if its contagious or not, all I can tell you is, I haven't let my friends or family in my house since it started.
    I watched a documentary on Morgellons the other day.  One doctor examined the fibers and said they are like nothing else on earth.  He watched as the fibers formed on the woman's skin!  Said that they are actually growing out of the skin and seem alien to anything on earth.
      One documentary says that nanoparticles are being dropped by airplanes on the population - and that you should go indoors whenever an airplane with a particularly thick "exhaust" flies overhead because they are dropping chemicals into the air.  Whether this is true or not - we know that what we feel is real and not natural.
    Thankfully, God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth.  Rev. 11:18
we have 3 dogs and my problem started after the dogs had fleas, a few days later i felt itchy especially on my scalp but the creepy crawly feeling was felt especially at night in bed. I have tried eucalyptus essential oil and started washing clothes in borax. my symptoms seem to be getting worse and it does indeed make you feel out of control.
I read that rubbing alcohol works and that may be why listerine is effective since it has a high alcohol content. i will try the acv, thanks for the input.
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell me these things. I wish I could find someone in my vicinity to do things with. This is so depressing and it's hard to go it alone. I live near Charlotte,NC. My doctor thinks I'm bi polar and  delusional.  I pray we all find a cure. God Bless!
Take a shower and wash your hair in dawn dish liquid. Use dryer sheets on your skin and rub in your hair. For some reason this helps for a short time. I can't keep this up. It's wearing me down. God Help Us All!
    I used Clobetasol on my back - big mistake.  I am allergic to corticosteroids (thought this was a synthetic) and my back has broken out again!
    Am thinking of "catching" some of these "bugs/fibers" with clear tape and putting them in a little container.  Then I want to take them to the chiropractor who practices acupuncture and Nambutripad and see if he can help me get rid of these things.   The chiropractor helped me get rid of almost all my allergies already.  Maybe I'm "allergic" to these bugs/fibers too.
    Yeah, I guess I sound a little desperate.  
After 7 years of itching/scratching and trying so many things I am open to suggestions.

Btw, I am very allergic to Dawn dish liquid, so that is out!!  I've been using a dandruff shampoo as a body wash - it helps some...  Going to go drink some Apple Cider Vinegar.  Later....
This just started happening to me about 3 months ago.  I know it's not in my head, I am a normal person with a normal job.  It is really making me feel crazy too.  I take more showers and wash my cloths right after wearing them.  For me it happens during the day at the office, not so much at night. I just had a Bed Bug battle and keep thinking it's them but I never see anything. I thought they were laying eggs on me but all research tells me they don't lay eggs on people.  I just want to make it stop.  My receptionist just said she is feeling it too.  I don't know if whatever it is I spread it to her. If anyone finds out what it really is please post me the cure!  Meanwhile I will pick up some Listerine and ACV.  I am not glad other peiople have this but glad I am not alone.
    Get some tea tree oil and dilute it in a spray bottle.  Then spray your office chair and floor, even the walls when no one is looking.  Spray your receptionist's chair and room too.   It should help quite a bit. -  You might do that to your bedroom, too.
     Wishing you the best.
I am so happy to hear that this is not a mental disease. My wife thinks I am crazy and it is in my head which I know is not possible at least on this subject. Started reviewing this and knew before I started that it had to be something there. I have done almost all of the things everyone has tried but researching this has armed me with enough information to understand it. It is called Morgellons Dictyostelium Discoideum and it is real. From my own experience I started noticing this sensation, not really biting but more of feeling like a small nat landing on you but every time I looked I could not see anything and could rid the sensation but a lite passing scratch. I never thought  a lot about it until a couple of months ago when my babies (white Maltese dogs) started itching more. No biggies, treat the fleas and after several treatments fleas gone! But I still felt the sensation and to be clear my dogs sit in my lap. I began to think something else besides fleas were around but I started to use a piece of duck tape when I felt the contact. But never found anything except a very small speck with varying colors mostly dark. Using a magnifying glass I started my Sherlock investigation knowing I am not (best I know) crazy. Problem was it was not repeatable or confined to a central place. I began a massive cleaning eradication war and at first could see sometimes a dead flea and almost every night I would take each dog one at a time and go over them with a fine tooth comb and did fine more fleas which actually got me off track from the crawlie things. Continued my investigation and then it dawn on me that my dogs would go thru the monkey grass which made a border down sidewalks, etc.  I started treating the yard with insecticides while at the same time managing dog bathing. One thing I did learn could be made into a movie, Dawn-Death of the Fleas. Dawn will wipe out fleas on dogs and is safe to use. Still had the sensation and like many of you was getting pissed that I could not figure out what was happening and this is where this starts getting weird. First I have been a failure analysis engineer on issues that cost companies many many dollars and have battled them with over 98% success rates over a wide diversified group of physical sciences so I knew there had to be an answer or I was just crazy. When people repeats that they are not crazy they probably are but it just helps get thru. Back on the problem I started trying different things like sleeping in just cleaned bedding and after a hot shower. I did sleep better but still felt something and since I sleep with a fan on just wrote off a lot to the movement of my hair caused by the fan which helped me play down the issue. But I would feel the same and carefully go to the bath room w/ magnifying glass and after eliminating the hair theory continued on. Hang on I am getting closer to getting yours and my life back. When I was checking the dogs I would put a light color fabric under the dogs and after inspecting or spraying the remaining fleas, yes still getting  some, I would check the sheet or light blanket and would find small dust which was darker. It looked like lint and even after hot water washing there appeared to still be on the blanket. Trying to find the root cause was complicated by a trip with my brother and I never felt the sensation nor any stress which lead me to believe it was location specific. While away I asked my wife to bomb my room again and keep the dogs out. Well for some reason or another it did not get done. So I immediately started washing everything all over. The night before this I did sleep in my room prior to treatment and yes I did feel 'it' again. I strip my room clean and slept in my sleeping bag and felt it again on my face. I then started going back everything I had done over the months and based on the information I had concluded that whatever it is was coming from me and was being aggravated by the environment I was in. I could be sitting or standing and get the feeling something was on me but repeated attempts to get a specimen using 'white' duck tape would look like lint. For all of you with this condition try to keep track of when, where, what influences you are in when this happens. For me it was almost always in the house which we keep warm. Also any changes in your behavior like loss of appetite or white head looking spots mainly on your face. Visiting many different search engines and trying to be specific enough about the symptoms I came upon Morgellons Dictyostelium Discoideum and started going thru the tons of information on this topic and yes it is real. It is a cellular 'alien body' that comes from foods that are genetically modified and live in us. This was why I could not understand that there was nothing I could see in a mirror or only a dust looking dark spot. I wished I had kept my microscope but thought my son would get more use from it. Most a lot of the sites have pictures that are not from earlier times but have mutated into this. And although there are a lot of possible treatments none have really shown to be effective for long terms. There are suggestions about using Listerine over your body then showering which will give you some relief to coconut oil. Believe me I have tried many things prior to searching the net and one thing I did find was after shave in a spray or mister bottle. What is really strange is that if you feel the crawlie thing spraying the spot of the 'itch' immediately stops itching. I also used it on my scalp with great results. For guys you will at least smell good but you can get a good brand and you won't smell like well you know what. Problem is this is living inside you and can get in your eyes and I mean 'in' them. Maltese dogs are bad about eye boogers and one of our dogs has it worst to where he can't see good. This however is common in a lot of dogs so don't jump look for signs. On one of the sites, will post later, says that 'this liquid/gel' maybe the Coconut Oil, applying it to the skin, probably where the itch is felt most will cause this parasite to burro out of your skin and you can pull with out with tweezers. They sort of look like a hair or a string, yeah kinda gross but real. These sites are numerous and there is so much information on this it is hard to understand why it is not more commonly known. Just a note that while I was typing this I have felt "Casper the evil parasite" getting really pissed off at me putting this on this posting but after reading and researching it is time to get this out. There are literally hundreds of people that have been told by their doctors that "it is all in your head" which is actually true since it does live inside you. This is where I go ballistic on science. I don't know any of your beliefs but I am pretty sure you believe in a Supreme being and although science has helped many, many people. But using cross genetics to make 'improved' fruits, veggies, eggs, meats and even pot maybe introducing modified substances that our body may: be totally alright with our immune system, cause new illnesses that did not exist prior to genetically modified 'GM' or long term damage. Most are tested somewhat on a limited group to make sure it ain't gonna kill you immediately. You can stop here if you don't want to listen to my ranting. Autism has exploded from 1 in 10000 to 1 in 100 and those of you remember when the stats were constantly rising. What is even scarier is to think that new 'bird flues' have been on an increase and what is going to happen when worms start eating GMs that are then eaten by bigger bugs or birds which are eaten by, and it just keeps going. Of course you could grow your own foods/goods but chances are they also have been GM'd
   I got excited when I saw "Dr"  in your name.  "At last", I thought, "a doctor who believes us."  
   So sorry that you are also going through this.  I just got my bottle of Kleen Green and as soon as I wash my bedding, I plan to use it.  It is supposed to be safe for humans to use on the skin, too. - so I hope it will at least kill the ones on the surface or near the surface.
     I have been drinking Ginger tea, Yogi detox tea, and Roasted Dandelion root tea.  The fibers/threads are coming out of my eyes, nose and mouth and I catch them with clear tape.  - Stupid things bite - I think - when they are coming out, not going in!  
     My back gets some ugly sores - which I treat with apple cider vinegar - but will be trying the Kleen Green now to see if it works any better.
     Thank you for sharing your experience.
   I finally bought the Kleen Green - and used it.  I was amazed at how quickly it stopped the itch.  True, the itch came back - but the directions say to use it again and again like three or four times a day on the itchy places.  -  Next time I want to try it in the tub!
     I feel like I may actually lick this plague!  I was so glad to read the directions and it mentions the threads, fibers, little black dots, etc.  These people know what we are suffering and here is the antidote!!  
      I will continue to use the Kleen Green and let everyone know how well it works.   I sprayed my desk chair and was surprised that I didn't itch at all while sitting a my computer!!   -  Need to change my bedding and spray Kleen Green all over it.
      I hardly itched at all last night - woke up about 3:30 A.M. and applied some more Kleen Green and slept until 6:00 A.M.!!  (Aghhh!  I overslept!)  This stuff is great!   I ordered the small bottle of concentrate - but next month I am ordering the large bottle!!
     I may give up all soaps, detergents etc. and use only Kleen Green since it works so well!  
    Thank you, eyeofdauniverse, for suggesting we try this product!!
      Wishing all of us the best
     The Kleen Green also works on cats and dogs ridding them of fleas, ticks and mites.
     I ordered it from Amazon.  Made by Ginesis.
   Well, that was short-lived.  The Kleen Green doesn't seem to be working anymore... Rats!  I am itching terribly again.  And the sore on my back is red and angry.
     I will keep using the Kleen Green because I want to give it an honest try - but right now I am itching like crazy again    :(  

You say it takes about 3 weeks - so I will try it for the full 3 weeks.  I certainly hope it works as I am so tired of itching - 7 years is long enough!!
Hi,this is teenyweeny from Germany. I stumbled over your blog a few months ago while I was searching for help about our problem.
First I will give you some informations about our life and animals.
We live in the country and own an old farmers house with a little stable.
We have a lot of animals: Two horses, dairy goats, meat rabbits, chicken and a cat.
With the dairy goats, the meat rabbits and the chicken we produce milk, meat and eggs for ourselves.
The problems started in spring 2011.One of our goats, which was pregnant, began scratching her ears and face. She scratches all her fur away and her skin became red and like pergament, she was also hyperactive.Because of her pregnancy we decided not to treat her with heavy chemicals and sprayed only some Neem oil over her. That helps nothing, but after she had given birth to her lambs it gets better, and in the end of summer all was gone.
Simultaneously we get our first impacts. After our daily work in the evening we began to scratch, and sometimes we felt a tickling at our noses so we have to grab and rub.
My husband wasn’t bitten, but I had pimples under my breasts and where the sun never shines, and it was very itchy.
At the same time our chicken got bird mites so we thought we have chicken mites.
Because we are from the organic frontier, we treated the chicken with Neem oil, nothing happened, their stable with orange oil, nothing happened, put silicat powder in their sandbath, nothing. Then after the massive pressure from my husband we use
Permethrin-spray, nothing…..Ultimatly we use Organophosphat-spray in the stable and it works for the chicken. Then the summer was over and our symptoms get away.

In the early summer 2012 the symptoms on us and our goats get back stronger as ever before. This time not one of our goats began scratching, all of them. One of our old goats began loosing her fur in tufts. And in addition our rabbits began to hop in their stables and scratching their ears like they were crazy. The weird thing was, that we could not see any clinical signs at our rabbits. Our cat was scratching her ears like nuts too. That was as we started treating our  goats and rabbits with Permethrin, nothing…
At ourselves we suffered from tickling at our noses and on my body the itchy pimples. But what was new, I weak up in the night because of intense itching all over my body. It feels like I was wearing a scratchy woolen pyjama.
But at the end of summer all got away by itself.

Soon after new years eve 2013 I noticed that one of our pregnant goats has lost fur at her ears back and her bridge of the nose, and her skin was red. I see her rubbing her head and nose at everything available.
In the middle of February it was like hell.
Two of our dairy goats were highly pregnant and scratching like they were crazy, but the others were doing not much better.Our oldest goat looked like she has get a chemical treatment for cancer.
Our little baby rabbits, which we have put in the stable where the goats are, because of the temperatures, were running like nuts in their stables up and down.
Our cats scratched their ears like hell.
At the same time we have all our symptoms back :
- tickling at and in our noses
- itching all over our bodys
- itchy bumps at our private area….
That was when we begin to treat out animals with avermectins which were:
Cydectin  (active agent Moxidectin)
Eprinomectin (active agent Eprinomectin)
Decoma (active agent Doramectin)
And last but not least
Eraquell (active agent Ivermectin)
I will say, we tortured them, but we don’t know better at that time, and we had used an atomic bomb if we had thought it will help…..
We do this treatments not only of our own, but by advices of three
Vets and one vet clinic, because we thought, we have some zoonosis.
We thought we had all a mite that calls cheyletiella mite, but after these treatments they must have all been killed.
I must say nothing of these treatments worked and we were psychically on the basement.
In the midst of summer we have new symptoms:
- nausea
- pain in our stomaches
- and only me suffered from pain in my back.

That was that we begun to observe our and the behaviour of our animals methodically.
We see that
- at daytime especially when you are in action the critters (I will call them) are calm.
- since you calm down, like sitting on the sofa the critters became active.
- in our stables the horrible time begun soon after the afternoon feeding.
- showering soon after the day work in the stables early in the evening won’t do  anything.The critters seem to need out calmness to leave their hiding places and to      spread out all over our bodies. We begun to shower before going to bed and it helps,   not 100 percent but enough to get some sleep.
- we noticed that the critters hide in our noses and ears, and everywhere on our bodies where it is humid.

Parallel I make a lot of internet research and I stumbled over an article: “is your hay biting you”, that was my first contact with the family of Pyemotidae.
These are mites which feed on other insects, their larvae and eggs. That sounds not much harmful for humans, but it is.
If you do research about these mites you will found, that there is few information, and I think the reason is, that there has not been so much of studying about this mite.
But there are some informations that make me think, that we have an invasion of these mites all over the world.
These mites are feeding for example on grain moths, or clothing moths, or furniture beetles……
In Germany there is a very carelessness manner of storing grain or firewood for example, and therefore the doors are wide open for all sorts of pests…..
Perhaps it’s the global warming that increases these pests, who knows.

If there is for example in our case a mass increase of grain moths and pyemotes tritici is in the environment, they will kill the moths larvae and mass increase themselves.
And voila we have our critters.
Pyemotes tritici is for example 0,15-0,2 mm large, and therefore you cannot see them on your body. These mites are the cause of grain itch or hay itch, they reach by chance our bodies and bite and crawl over them.
Long speech short sense.
We have to do everything that eradicates the insects where these Pyemotidae are feeding of, and we are getting rid of them.
A direct treatment of the Pyemotidae mites in our direct environment and homes is the fumigation with sulphur. All other treatments will also kill the Pyemotidae mites and their hosts, but the other mites in the environment will find the dead mites and hosts and will increase their population again. If you use sulphur the dead ones are toxic to the mites in the environment, and they will die also.

But his treatment have to be the last choice.

One have to think careful where could be an increase of insect population, which can be a host for Pyemotidae mites, and fight against these insects. As a result the Pyemotidae mites will go away also.
In our case we have done this so far:
- throw all our hay and straw away.
- feed our goats, horses and rabbits with hay pellets and oats.
- the bedding of our horses, rabbits and goats is of wood pellets.
- we don’t use our firewood, because of the wood pests in it…..
- we put all our grain in plastic barrels which we can shut tightly.
And what should I say, our symptoms are decreasing. Our goats have furs like icebears, our rabbits are calm and increase rapidly their weights.
I think in warmer regions of the world one have to consider about other insects like termites,cicada or other moths…..

I hope this will help a little
You said you used apple cider vinegar to get rid of fleas or mites, What is the amount of vinegar you use. Do you mix it with water
   I am using the Kleen Green again.  I was gone for the weekend and didn't take it with me - so started itching badly again.  This morning I took the D.E., black walnut hull and the wormwood and am hoping it will take care of the problem internally.  Using the Kleen Green on my back and shoulders and am not itching too badly right now.
    That bug crawling sensation was really bad in the motel room!  I even got up to see if there were bedbugs!  There weren't any, thankfully.
     I've been mixing some apple cider vinegar with the Kleen Green which seems to make it stronger and it stops the itching for a while.
Oh my goodness…I am having these exact symptoms. I think I am about to lose my mind! Biting, itching, crawling on my skin but no bites that I can see.  Some days are good, others not so much! It is 3:00 am and I can't sleep for feeling biting, itching all over. I have searched and searched the internet for an answer as I have never had anything like this in my life.

I, like you, thought I had contacted bird mites from staying over at a friends house who had mites at one time. No bird nests around the house that I can see or even at her house.  I came home the next day and felt an itch and haven't been the same since.  I have spent the last 14 days, cleaning my clothes with Borax and ammonia. I've always used Tide and Downy on my clothes since I was a teenager (I'm 41 now).  I have cleaned my skin with everything imaginable from Dawn dishwashing liquid, Epsom salt, diluted bleach-you name it, I've tried it.  I wonder if it is in fact an allergy. I am going to take your advice and just go back to regular washing with Tide and Downy. I have a Dermatologist appointment on Tuesday. Surely, if I did bring the mites into my home, I would have gotten rid of them by now.

You don't know how much I hope and pray this is the answer!

Thank you for taking the time to write this post! You may have just saved my mind. :-)

One last thing: Did you rewash all your clothes in regular detergent?

JW

Hi Reflex03, sorry for the late reply.

I mix it with a small amount of water. Use apple cider vinegar with mother. i also add TTO or lavender oil. I also put if in a spray bottle with water and essential oils 75% vinegar 25% water. Spray your pillow in the morning, towel after use spray your floors and sofa.

Hope this helps
Hey all, I feel that I can contribute to this. I am so fed up with this invisible bug crawling feeling. Tbh I think its microscopic bed bugs, saw a video of them on youtube once and they were just like a little cloud heading towards body heat. The good thing is that I've always managed to stop whatever was crawling over me, at least for a few days or so, mostly longer. I take the RED Raid spray, the one for crawling insects, not the blue on for flying ones. I take all my sheets off. I spray the mattress. Lay the first sheet down. I spray that as well, and I do this until all the covers are on the bed. I've just learnt to live with Raid now lol. It works a wonder though, I've been so pissed off about these bugs especially when I get up at 3 in the morning and go through this process.
     Raid sounds like a very drastic measure!  We are already bombarded with pesticides with almost everything we eat.  I cannot think that Raid is any good for you.  
    I want to try making my Kleen Green a bit stronger to see if it works as well as your red Raid.  
silver try the dry oxy caps bath. it makes your skin feel so much better. however, i must tell you, i cured the sores around my ankle with apple cider vinegar and coconut oil. but afterwards i stumbled upon dry oxy products and they made my skin regain its natural color, it felt free of insects, and I also felt clean again. with this condition i was feeling "dirty" all the time.
I live on east coast. Dealing with cold weather right now. Does anyone else live in cold area,  and if so how do you keep them out of coats, boots shoes? Do you dry your clothes in dryer after wearing, then wash and dry again? What kind of soap do you use? Also do you see things floating in the air if you use a flash light up in the air in your house if you turn off lights? So many questions, help.
   Some of us use Borax or Washing Soda to wash our clothes.   I've become allergic to Proctor and Gamble products.  
   You might try spraying your shoes, boots and coat with Tea tree oil diluted with water.  1/4 cup tea tree oil to 3/4 cup of water.  Or 1/4 cup of Kleen Green to 3/4 cup of water in a spray bottle.
    Both kill the buggers on things that can't be washed.  However, we also spray the bed and bedding, carpet, walls, floors etc. just to be safe.  Gotta kill them things wherever they go.
     Internally, most of us take a detox tea (Walmart or health food store) and Diatomaceous Earth (Food grade).  A little goes a long way.  ( I am also taking Wormwood and Black Walnut Hull - but only like once a week because it's too strong to take everyday.  Some will disagree with me and say they take it everyday)    The Wormwood and Black Walnut Hull are supposed to kill the nymphs or babies while the Diatomaceous earth is suppose to kill the adults.
     We find that we have to fight these things both inside and out.

I have been itching for 7 years and most of us have yet to find a solution/cure.  A few have been cured with different things -  antihistamines really do help - at least one can sleep.

So sorry that you are fighting this plague also!

Some can see the things floating in the air, some can't - maybe it depends on our eyesight or on the type of plague we have.  Some have gnats following them - some have threads/fibers.  Some have little things that look like pepper coming out of their skin - some have "hairs".  We all itch and we are all in this together.
     Most of us have been called "crazy" by our doctors and told we have parasitosis.  A name for people who believe they have parasites of some sort.

Hope this information is helpful.  I wish I could be more positive and wish we had a cure for you.
    Wishing you the best.

Wow!  Someone posted to try lemon water with cayenne.  Well, my mouth is on fire!  LOL  However, the threads/fibers are coming out!  They don't like it.   Not too many have come out, but I took the Wormwood, Black Walnut Hull and Diatomaceous Earth this morning.   So I hope I killed off a few.... I am itching but not severely.  Still, I wish I could stop scratching.... :(
I have had these sensations for the past four months and have tried various treatments and have gotten some relief but haven't been able to get rid of it, it's in the environment washing clothes and sheets and cleaning, it's wreaking havoc with me.

There is a group on facebook called bugedout thugbugs for people experiencing this problem.
how can you get on this site. bugedout thugsout? Please let me know. Need to talk to people that are dealing with this.
   I went to bugedout thugbugs on Fb and it shows that it was discontinued/closed/no longer in service.  
So I guess we would have to go to his blog ...
  Hello all.  I went to the health food store and got some information on Diatomaceous Earth.  Glad I did.  I didn't know that I wasn't taking it properly.  here are the directions:
    For internal parasites, a heaping teaspoon once a day in a glass of water is recommended for at least 30 to 60 days.  After the first week or two, the dosage can be increased to a tablespoon.

Drink plenty of water.  This is useful in eliminating the parasites and their toxins.

A "healing crisis" or Herxheimer Reaction is a short-term detoxification reaction in the body.  As the body detoxifies, it is not uncommon to experience flu-like symptoms including headache, joint and muscle pain, body aches, sore throat, general malaise, nausea or other symptoms.
     This is normal - and even healthy- this reaction indicates that parasites, fungus, viruses, bacteria or other pathogens are being effectively killed off.  The biggest problem with the Herxheimer reaction is that people stop taking the supplement or medication that is causing the reaction, and thus discontinue the very treatment that is helping to make them better.  Although the experience may not make you feel particularly good, the Herx... reaction is actually a sign that healing is taking place.

The beneficial side effects of DE include:  cleaning the bowel without destroying good bacteria, which in turn promotes more regular bowel movements, reduces toxic build up, improves digestive conversion for greater general health, prevents the occurrence of color health problems and even reduces the likelihood of obesity.
     Additional anecdotal healthful side effects include: heavy metal chelation, fluoride detox, plaque removal from blood vessels and lowering of high blood presssure, drug residue detox, reduction of bad cholesterol, relief from arthritis and other bone and joint related disorders, and endotoxin removal during bacterial cleanses.

I hope this information was a helpful to you as it was to me!
Wishing us all the best!
BTW   I tried using sea salt solution on my back - it burned it... and made my skin hurt... :(  Just so you know, you may not want to try that.
I didn't realize that page was no longer working.

There is a page on facebook called Bobbyjoe Holliday.

There are people on there suffering these symptoms and other related diseases. I guess if you just message or friend request him you will get access to the group.
There is another page on facebook Dina Noe, she has symptoms very similar to what people are experiencing on this forum.

Again just message or friend request to get access to the group.
Hello everyone. I am back with more feedback. It is definitely related to our diets. Or maybe not caused by it, but it flares with what we eat. Believe me. Is hard to imagine a life without sugars, carbs, and starches, but I have proven this to myself plenty of times while suffering with this condition. For the last months I had been symptoms free. Then came Valentine's. The chocolates, the fruits pancakes, the sweets and that dreaded movie/diner night. And for that weekend I felt like a flea infested dog. I am back on my anti fungal treatment. I buy them from quantum. And I am back to no carbs, no sweets, no starches, no soys, no beer or wine. This is a matter of how badly do you want to get better. Continue to use the kleen green to wash your clothes and clean your house, continue to put apple cider vinegar diluted in water on your hair, and continue to use the tea tree oil in a base oil for your skin. if not go for coconut oil. do not use cooking oils with trans fats. go for coconut oil or olive oil to cook. I am now also drinking one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water in the morning and night. it allows me to sleep. again, STAY AWAY FROM SWEETS, AND CARBS ! and last but not least give ESP botanicals soaps a try. They worked wonder for me when I first got this and my skin was all patchy and full of what looked like ring worms. Go to the healing grapevine and consult with Ramona. She saved my life !!!!!!
Who takes Aleve?
     I take Aleve (Naproxen) when my Fibromyalgia flares up.  For me it works better than acetaminaphine (spelling?) or ibuprofen.  
      Why did you ask that question?
Thank you.

I did start washing my cloths and bedding in a DIY Borax laundry detergent I made. That has to be it!

Thank you
   I quit using the Borax DIY laundry detergent and saw no difference.  :(
I wonder if you or anyone can help me please? i dont know if i have the same as you or anone else on here, after looking up various websites i came accross this one, and i realise there are a lot more people out there with symptoms similar to mine. Mine all started in november, i went on holiday to Egypt, was bitten quite a lot, i just put it down to mozzies, on the way home i felt something in my jeans, like something crawling over me!! a few days after being back in England i was getting bitten by something and i kept seeing something flying around, it was so quick and tiny i couldnt see what it was, since then things have got worse and worse, my life is a complete nightmare, i cant sleep, i,m trying to hold my part time job still, which is very hard, i lay in bed at night and feel things crawling over me, ive even had the local council pest control up to check if i have bed bugs or fleas, they say nothing, i gave them some samples of things i keep finding in my clothes, they reckon they are all just skin or fluff or debris so they cant help me.I cant ask friends here anymore because i dont want them to know what is happening and i;m ashamed!! it wasnt until recently that i was wearing all black clothes that i noticed all little white bits in and on my clothes, and when i itch i look at theres one of these little white things there!  I have also changed all my bedding to black, and i can see all little white bits on sheets, i hoover my bed twice a day for ages, and carpets and rugs, its driving me insane,  My partner is the only one that knows about this at the moment, and even though he has seen all these white bits i dont think he believes me either!!when he stays here though he doesnt get the same feeling or feel anything on his skin in bed, so why me??? are these things inside me? did i bring whatever it is back from Egypt? because thats when my troubles started, this is depressing me really badly now, i have even made an appt with my doctor, see if i can get any help from them, and i will be taking samples of these little white things with me, i often see them flying around, but so tiny!! I cry all the time, which isnt me, i used to be such a happy person, i am supposed to be going to the states to see my sister in april, i cant go while i have this problem!!!! has anyone got any ideas what this could be please????
oh i forgot to ask, what is this kleen green stuff?? never heard of it, can i buy it in England please?
these little buggers are even getting in my hair and making me itch!!! and i am so fed up with lint rollering my clothes continiously, ive gone through hundreds!!!
I think they might be a type of springtail and they are attracted to fungus.
You can use tea tree oil or even apple cider vinegar which burns them.
look at some of my earlier posts.
Thats really weird thought because I caught that same think in egypt after riding a camel while I was on holiday.
thankyou for the info tto, when you say use tea tree oil or apple cider vinegar, what do i do with it, how much do i use, do i dilute it etc, sorry but i havnt got a clue, how did you get rid of yours??
This is what i did but you can tweek it to you needs.
Things to buy:
1) TTO 100% essential oil
2) White vinegar
3) extra virgin olive oil
4) Dead sea salt (Bath salt)

Mix the tea tree oil with olive oil 50/50. rub this head to toe and leave on for 1 hour then wash off. do this once a week for a month.
take a 20 min bath in the sea salt twice a week and i use either tto/dead sea salt shampoo and shower gel.Get the white vinegar and mix with water 60/40 and a few drops of the TTO or cedar wood oil and put in a spray bottle. spray everything, bed, towel, carpet pillow......... this will smell but once it dries the smell will go. Make sure you air the room. Unfortunately there is no quick fix you need to stick with it. One other thing you need to make sure that you eat healthy and stay away from sugar and yeast this is what attracts them to you.

Good luck and keep us updated
Sorry forgot about the apple cider vinegar.
Make sure you buy the stuff that has the mother in it. Braggs is a good brand
what i do is mix ACV with water 70/30 and rub this on the itchy bits before i go to bed every night.
Also for increasing your immune system try and drink half a lemon with a spoon of ACV with warm water 1st thing in the morning.

Good luck and I'm sure if you stick with this routine for a month you will be ok.
let me know if you have any questions.
I've had the crawly bug feelings before and now and there is a cure I found. I think there is more than one thing going on here for everyone though. There are actual bugs, there is candida/fungi/yeast infections, there is delusional parasitosis, there are probably a whole lot of other scenarios that cause the same feeling, like allergic reactions and withdrawal but in my case right now, I strongly think it has something to do with toxins in the blood, toxins that are being cleansed out, or that aren't being cleansed out as fast as they should be.

The first time this ever happened to me is still kind of unexplained, there are probably 4 main scenarios as to what caused it.
First, I thought I'd been spiritually cursed for disrespecting burial sites on the farm - as a farm girl I collected animal bones, bleached them, and then put them on shelves in my room. Second, it could be possible they were real, microscopic bugs from the bones. But that doesn't really add up because even when I moved away from home, the itching did not stop. Third, I was diagnosed with mental illness, so it's possible I just had psychosis and imagined the whole thing. Fourth, I was very unhealthy, had anorexia, so that could have also caused it too.

Then as you may know, the more you itch, the more your body re-creates the itch, you just make yourself more itchy, then it gets worse. It's easy to think of itching and then become itchy just because of thinking it.

Again, later in my life I got severe withdrawal itching that I know was caused by weaning off of meds too fast. This was actually a different kind of itch, it was more severe and got to a point of sore/itching, the type of itch that is so bad it almost hurts and drives you literally insane. Seroquel was the culprit, it acts a lot like a sleeping pill. These types of drugs are very dangerous and will cause that crawly sensation and itching but most times it is much more severe to the point people scratch their skin until it bleeds, and it can feel like a deep itch too. Nothing works because there isn't actually an itch, it's a phantom itch, only the brain percieves it, though it feels really real. Same thing happens when people withdrawal from certain street drugs.

Lately, I've randomly had some nights and days with this crawly bug sensation. I know it's not my external environment. I even have brand new sheets and a brand new bed.

It started as vaginal crawlies that I assumed was a yeast infection, but then turned into body crawlies and my naturopath said those bacterial bugs crawl from your gut, out your anus and that's how they get to other places on your body so I just thought it was that at first and so got on the probiotics, even used yeast infection cream but it never worked.

It is still mostly vaginal crawlies, not severe, just very random and annoying. I do notice that I am producing a lot of sweat there, more than usual, kind of strange and that makes it worse, but it's completely odorless and really is nothing like a yeast infection at all. Sweat is a sure sign that the body is trying to release toxins!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am 95% sure yeast is not what it is for me because I was having a problem with yeast in the past, even had candida, and this doesn't feel the same. Also, I have no evident candida growth on my tongue anymore, and feel great and healthy, and I know my good bacterias are healthy in my gut now because I can digest milk again, besides, I take probiotics almost daily and fiber and eat very healthy foods.

I wouldn't rule out worms for me though, seeing as I got into eating raw meats but I really don't think worms cause this type of reaction and you'd have other symptoms too.

Well either way, here is the cure for me...

Water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drinking lots and lots of water and making sure to keep hydrated.

This might sound weird, but I asked my spirit guide if it was a yeast infection, or parasites or worms, he said no, that it's something to do with toxins in the blood, it's not anything serious, I just have to drink a lot more water. I decided to give it a try even though I doubted him.
And sure enough as soon as I drink lots of water it clears up in a few hours, but then as soon as I forget to drink enough water and find myself getting near dehydrated, it comes back. This happens more at night simply because I don't like to drink water at night or else I'll have to get up and pee.
My system is detoxing a lot, so obviously things are going to be coming to the surface. Well, it makes sense to me and it works.
I'm willing to bet that almost everyone on this thread doesn't drink enough water because it's simply hard to remember to.
I drink tons of water in the first place, but even that isn't enough for what my body currently needs to release the toxins.

Thank you for your experience.  I wish drinking enough water would work for me.  I drink at least a gallon of water a day and I am still itching.
    I am still taking Diatomaceous earth everyday and once a week I take wormwood and black walnut hull.  It seems to help, but doesn't cure me... rats!  
    Someone else said they take Zyrtec everyday and that has cured them.  I guess I need to ask the doctor for a prescription to see if it works.
    I use Kleen Green (available from Amazon on line) diluted  to spray on my bed and all around my room about an hour before getting in bed.  It seems to help, also.

And I use apple cider vinegar full strength on the bites and itchy places.
     For the itching in the private area, I use diluted white vinegar and that seems to stop the itch at least so I can get some sleep and a more or less normal life.
     Nothing seems to cure it, but there are lots of things that help.

Wishing you the best
hi,
you said in one of your posts that the mixture for tto and water spray mix was 1/4 cup tto and 3/4 cup water, isnt that a lot of tto? i thought it would of been so many drops??? i only have small 10ml bottles of tto essential oil, could you help on this matter please? thanks
Thank you for this comment

I too was living with what I thought, bugs in the nose, black flecks, zits that wouldn't go away but were made into a c shape red blotch where you couldn't get rid of the white centre, skin condition around my mouth and then itching around my feet and then head.  Then it got unbearable.

Went to a six dermatologists, no idea, lot of creams and pills later, nothing.

Went to naturopath, again, garlic, lots of detox, essential oils, teas, etc  No change.

This is getting where I am doing bedsheets and towels, buying new ones, laundry 24/7 and its just getting worse. Exhausted isn't the word.  In distress.

Then I read your comment and thought oh, I have mites. So thank you at least you had the diagnosis.

Had the house sprayed, got de-liced by a professional company.  Nothing. No change.  Bought the lice stuff Nix from the drug store and was placing it directly out of the bottle on my sores, not good, but this is how desperate.  little relief.

Did the vinegar and borax, stung the **** out of myself, but it did relieve the overall crazy crawling, want to get out of my body, full distressed mode. So thank you for whoever posted that.

Then I thought, dogs get mites, lets try their solutions. Someone here mentioned a shampoo too.  I thought, why not I have done it all now.  Sooooo much fussing and washing and inspecting and checking and cleaning and washing, I was about done.

Went to Pet Value (a canadian pet chain) today with my skin crawling where I could have just died to get out of the agony and I bought the following:

DIATOACEOUS Earth powder - all natural, all organic. At the recommendation of the lady at the counter who said a woman at the pet shelter swears by it.

dusted this light white fluffy powder stuff,  no smell at all, on my head, within SECONDS, read S E C O N D S the itching stopped.  Immediately.  Made a pasted an put it on my ears - immediate relief.
Made a paste, put it on my sores, immediate relief.  Made a mask for my face.

All for 32.99 canadian, and I bought a huge jar and I only used a handful.

IMMEDIATE!  

As this thread was very helpful to me I had to get on and pass on this solution.  May not work for all but someone has to be similar to my situation.

You can eat this stuff (it suggests for animals to eat for deworming) so i put it in my nose as a paste on a qtip and in seconds all that was in there was wanting to come out.  IMMEDIATE relief  (it suggests for animals to eat for deworming.)

If you spread it around the house, its a 72 hour result time but hell, you've been walking around in it anyway.

Thats it from the cheap seats.  Throw on a lite powder and you are done.  That simple.  For me anyway.  Hope this helps.

The mixture was for Kleen Green.    tto is only 5 drops for 8 oz. of water.
Hello here are my experiences with the crawling sensation, that may provide some relief. I get the disturbing random crawling sensations all over my body. This has been going on for many years, on and off with varying intensity. One night the crawling sensation was flared up very badly, and I happened to have a toothache at the same time. When i took 600mg of IBUPROFEN  for the toothache, I noticed the crawling sensation had calmed down. I often take 600 to 800mg of IBUPROFEN for some relief on days when the sensations are very active. While the crawling sensation is mostly random where I don't know where i will feel it next,sometimes it stays active on one part of my body, like I will feel it mainly on my arm. When this happens,I apply BEN GAY, and it numbs the area for a while, so that provides some relief as well. Also when I wear SOFT SILKY FABRIC under all my clothes I get relief as well. Lastly, I noticed that the itching starts flaring up when I stop eating meat for more than a week (I've tried to be a vegetarian a few times and this is when its worse). I don't know if these are coincidences but I am currently doing some experimentation with my diet to see if I can isolate any cause and effect. I will keep you posted. All the best.
thankyou silverfox, i must of written it down wrong when i was reading it all, i.m going to buy some borax online, cant seem to buy it here anywhere! when i put it in my laundry do i still use my regular washing detergent as well? and do i still use my fabric softener as well? and can i put kleen green in it too or is that too much?
  I've experimented with the Borax, Kleen Green and other products.   I quit using the Borax - so don't bother.  Some of us get more itching with the Borax.   Instead I bought washing soda and that seems to work better.    I would use either or of the washing soda and Kleen Green since they do approximately the same thing.  Kill them suckers!!
     I am back on my detox tea.  Had forgotten what worked!  Am still taking Diatomaceous earth at least a heaping teaspoon a day and wormwood and black walnut hull like once a week.   ( I read that these are too toxic to take everyday).
     The wormwood and black walnut hull are supposed to kill the nymphs (babies) and the Diatomaceous earth is supposed to kill the adults.  Don't know if they are dying or not, but the adults are coming out of my nose, mouth and eyes.  They look like a very fine "cat hair" - kinda squiggly with ripples  - but they move!!!  Ugh!  Nothing like taking a bite of food and finding a "hair" in it.   Or feeling like there is something in your eye and using a piece of scotch tape and finding a "hair" was in it!!!
Yuck!   Or putting makeup on and finding a "hair" coming out of your nose or on your upper lip!!  

May we all find a cure for this horrible affliction soon!!
P.S.   I use dryer sheets as I've heard they contain something that kills mites.
    I was just thinking about those of us who have gnats or flies following us around.  Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to be checked for hypoglycemia.  I remember my ex's skin smelled sweet - even his sweat didn't smell bad - it smelled like honey.  
     Turned out he was hypoglycemic and was exuding sugar through his pores.

Just a thought
hi everyone,
well i took a visit to my doctors today, told him all about me coming back from egypt and the troubles ive had ever since, showed him some of the bites i have and i also took some samples of my skin and these wretched white things i am finding in my bed and in my clothes and he has sent them away for tests, he has prescribed me some malathion aqueous liquid and cetirizine tabs to try, i havnt got them yet but will get them on sat and see what happens, he reckons about a week for results, will keep you all posted guys.i hope and pray that they help, ive done nothing but hoover hoover hoover today and spray tto mixture everywhere , my kleen green shoud come tomorrow so will try that.x
   Yay for you!  You found a doctor who listens!!  So rare!  We would be extremely interested in knowing how you fare with the treatments he prescribes.

Please do keep us posted.... waiting with baited breath!!
will do, i just want to know what these things are as well, its driving me nuts!!!! so i hope they find something in the samples i left with him.
what can i spray in my footwear and coat? i cant keep washing my coat and shoes!!
   Some suggest the Kleen Green  1/4 cup of Kleen Green to 3/4 of purified water.   Others suggest you add 8 to 10 drops of tea tree oil to 8 oz. of purified water.  Still another suggests that you try diatomaceous earth in your shoes.  It's a powder.
     I just spray my jacket alternating between the tto and kleen green.  Whatever strikes me at that time.... LOL  seems to help anyway.
Great!!!! went to pick up my prescription today only to be told that the lotion is not available anymore, hasnt been since last dec!!! so ive gotta contact my doctor again to get an alternative prescription!!! thats gonna take another few days!!! just my luck!! my kleen green came yesterday, bought my purified water today so i'm gonna spray spray spray lol
   I just looked up malathion... it's a pesticide used for crops - also used for scabies infestation!   Guess your doctor thought you have scabies!  - Thankfully, Kleen Green is also used for scabies without the pesticide side effects!!  

Didn't help me much - I have fibers coming out of my back, nose, eyes and mouth.... look like cotton fibers that MOVE!!

doctor wasnt sure what i have but he suggested the liquid might help, couldnt get through to doctors this morning before i went to work, shut when i got home so will have to ring in morning, there is an alternative in a cream form, will probably get that prescribed instead, i dont know what i have but i can see tiny little white things, big as a pin head flying around sometimes, whatever they are they are getting in my clothes too, make me itch like mad!!!keep finding little bits in my rugs as well, am hoovering every day like mad!!! omg! silver that sounds really awful, poor you, hasnt anybody helped you at all???what are those things you have???
Hello all,
Just like most of you, i have been suffering from these - crawling sensation, bites, dark spots on face,back,chest, but no insects- for over two years now. I have tried a lot of different things but nothing seems to resolve the problem completely. Just last week, i moved into a new apartment. Before doing so, i took all the precautions i could -threw all my stuff away, kept my mattress (along with few other things i couldn't afford to throw away) outside in the deep cold (-20 F) for 2 weeks while i was away on vacation, but these animals survived! I put my mattress in a plastic protector before hauling it into my apartment, thought that would help! Bought new comforter, pillows, and bedsheets. Only slept okay the 1st night and then the nightmare continued! They are already spread like wild fire in my new apartment.
Just saw a dermatologist today for multiple dark spots on my face, back, chest, and now arms! He basically tried to convince me that i am crazy and should take some medication to redirect my brain, who is supposedly sending wrong signals to my nerves that things are crawling on me, therefore causing the itching feeling.
I am so tired of dealing with these little monsters! I can't wear any outfit that shows a little bit of skin anymore for i am covered with dark spots from scratching. If it wasn't for make up that i pack on my face, i wouldn't even be able to leave my apartment at all!
BUT listen up every body!!! LISTEN UP... THERE IS HOPE!!! Not that i have found the solution to this mysterious problem yet, i know i am far from that. In fact, i think just realized that these bugs are gonna be around for a lot longer than i thought after failing to get rid of them by moving and getting rid of all my stuff :(  But i know we are all gonna get through this, sooner or later. My faith is what helps me go though this, i believe in God and i know he saves. And so i pray that he helps us find a permanent remedy to this very unfortunate and miserable situation. So BELIEVE people! Have FAITH! Keep your HOPE(s) high! WE will get through this!
Thank you to all the wonderful people for posting what they have tried that has or hasn't worked. Compared to so many of you, i have done very little, so i applause you for trying so hard. I will get myself some Diatomaceous and some ACV  per your many recommendations. Will keep you posted on how that goes for me.

May God bless and heal each & everyone of us!
I've had this condition now for nearly 14 years and have had no luck in ridding myself of these little blighters.

It all started when I slept on a mattress that hadn't been used in a long time and I remember freaking out when I first started feeling this. It can literally drive you mad. When a saw a doctor he thought it was all psychological so it put me off going back to see them again.

I've tried allsorts to get rid of them with only temporary relief - buying new clothes, beds, bedding, mattresses, carpets, sofas etc, shaving off all body hair and using Lyclear but to no avail.

Even when I spent 10 months in hospital away from my home environment and I still had them though out.

Because of the itching I have now developed a type of psoriasis which Is very itchy in itself. I'm glad I found this page because now the itching is really damaging my skin and I want to do something about it.

This can really make you feel miserable and dirty to the point were you start thinking its like a curse or something.

I've noticed the condition hasn't spread to anyone else in my household but I can't talk to anyone about it because I feel very shameful.

Only the other day I replaced my mattress (Again!), duvet, pillows so I feel like I've wasted my money.

I went through many years just accepting that I had this and that there was nothing I could really do. Some of the information on here is invaluable and I thank everyone for sharing their stories.

Hi, I too suffered for many years but there is hope. This really worked well for me. After your shower rub coconut oil all over the itchy areas i just put some on head to toe and leave it on for a couple of mins then wash off. Within a couple of days you will notice a massive difference.
Note: you only need a very small amount of coconut oil and buy the organic cold pressed stuff. It lasts for ages.
Good luck
Hi again everyone, told you all about the ointment i couldnt get on drs prescription because they dont do it anymore, well i finally got a replacement which was the lyclear cream, used it sat night, no diffrance!!! still waiting for results of samples, lab hasntcome up with any results yet, they reckon it could take a couple of weeks, so just got to keep ringing every few days to see if any results come back yet!! its a slowwwww process, in the meantime i'm still itching and feeling things on my body, i must admit it has eased some since ive been spraying everywhere with the kleen green and hoovering like mad every day!!! does anyone else wake up with all white bits in their beds? i do, i have to hoover it every day, driving me mad!!!and i'm still seeing tiny little white things flying about now and again!!! its strange!!!!
-   I went to an acupuncturist and took samples of the "buggers" in a small vial to hold during the acupuncture treatment.   Well, I have to say it did help some.  At least I didn't itch as much and I got some much needed sleep.  - The problem is, I am on a fixed income and cannot afford acupuncture all the time.  $40 a pop!!
     I would like to do this once a month (whenever I get my check).  In the meantime, I am still taking Diatomaceous (diatom' earth) and a detox tea.  I find I cannot take the tea too late at night or the buggers get all stirred up!!
   I am seeing more of them and longer ones leave my body - but it could be temporary die off like before.  *sigh*  still hoping for a cure.

I will try the coconut oil, ttois the answer, - I use it to cook with, to pull between my teeth and as an underarm deodorant.  Might as well try it to kill the buggers,too.  

Wishing us all the best
http://invisiblebitingbugscure.blogspot.co.uk

SERIOUSLY read this!!! It'll explain things!!

Hoped this helped.
Don't know if you still need this info for the bug like feelings on your body, but what I did was, I soaked a rag with nail polish remover, waited for the sensation to happen, put rag over the area for about 1-min, worked great. Killed whatever they are/were.  Didn't hurt my clothing skin or hair.  
Also, for reckless legs, I physically get up, drink some water (couple of ounces) have a pee, brush my teeth and go back to bed. Seems to help. My theory is it's your body telling you something in your meds is too much ie. slight allergy. Good luck!
Go to the healing grapevine. speak with Ramona. pay her the consultation fee. it will save you thousands of dollars. I had already spent $6,000 when I found her. and ever since then, i have had my life back. this is not totally and completely a bug. this is a toxic infection. the skin which is your largest organ is trying to clean your body form the chemicals and toxins and is doing it too fast so you get the crawling sensations. if you have metal in your body or mouth, then it can be from the metal toxicity. the "bugs" are near you because your immune system is warped from the toxins and it can't fend them off. this is called MORGELLON'S and there are 5 reason it comes into us. bacterial, virus, fungus, extensive dental work, GMOs. you can heal but you have to change your diet. without changing your diet success is not achievable. trust me. go to the healing grapevine, read, educate yourself. the website is dedicated to all people suffering form tis conditions and symptoms. she does a magnificent job listening to your symptoms, making connections with possible sources or causes. she teaches you how to clean your body in and out and how to make it stronger so they don't like you anymore (they being the bugs,  parasites, virus, bacteria. everything associated with this).
Also another tip these things seem to like Vaseline and rotten fruit, bleach kills them if you read the article i posted.

I've had this for 2 years and a couple months now. This is my year to get rid of it, apparently they are not mites but airborne mold spores, mildews, and bacteria that could cause skin reactions that feel like invisible bugs biting on your skin consistently.  

The reason we all haven't beaten this thing is because it's the wrong thing we are looking for, hopefully we find something better after this.
Hi everyone, could anyone please give me some advice, ive been reading through some old posts on here, one was from Rastarose in oct 2013, she said that she beat these things (whatever they are) as we all seem to be battling diffrant things, i dont think everyone has morgellons do they, i dont think i have , but ive got some bloody mite all over my body and tiny things still flying around getting in my clothes, carpets etc, the cream that doc prescribed, ive used twice now, one week apart and it hasnt helped, anyway this rose said she used diatomaceous earth food grade 1, what exactly is this and what does it exactly do? she said she placed it everywhere-in carpets, floors,inside clothes, in hair, in bed, how do i use this stuff then? how much do i use, how long do i leave it there? do i have to hoover it offf?? i just dont know, she didnt say.I am getting so anxious now, i keep crying all the time, i'm trying to hold my job down which isnt easy, you have to smile and put a brave face on dont you, i'm not sleeping well, i'm making excuses for my family not to visit because i dont want them to catch anything!! i am living a nightmare day to day, i am sure a lot of you are going through a lot worse than me, i just really dont know how you are coping, i really dont. so if anyone could please help me and tell me exactly what to do with this stuff i will get some and try it, many thanks everyone
Vacuum your home from top to bottom, including rugs, mattresses, and even box springs. Mites can hide in some of the smallest places, including the sides of your mattress. Use the attachments to your vacuum to remove mites from the hard to get areas like pillows and mattress sides.

2
Wash all sheets, pillow covers, blankets, and clothes in extremely hot water. Be sure to wash all clothing at least once every two to three weeks in order to avoid the mites reproducing and causing more problems.

3
Cover all of your clothing, mattress tops, bedding, or any other fabrics with an airtight plastic cover to avoid accumulation of dead skin cells in which some mites feed.

4
Lower the temperature in your home. Most mites enjoy a warm, humid environment and will actually thrive in those areas. By keeping the temperature lower than 70 degrees F and by keeping the humidity relatively low, you should be able to kill off the mite population.

5
Purchase an air purifier and place it in your home. This will help to reduce dust levels in the air in order to eliminate the food source of mites.

Get covers for your bed and duvet also pillows, they help a lot so they cannot sink down into your mattress, pillows and duvet.
You can even get pillows and duvets that already have the covers on them and it can be cheap so look around.

The best thing to beat this is to know exactly what it is other it'll be back to square one. For walls you can use water and bleach and spray onto walls and  scrub a little leave windows closed and diatomaceous earth food all over the floor leave for 5 hrs make sure everything is spread from the powder. Leave a light bulb or anything that is light in the room to attract them leaving a bucket of bleached water under the light to kill them.

I am still using Diatomaceous earth food it's my first time using it so in the future i will let you know. There is also an amazing powder that smells so nice too that kills fleas, bed bugs and others I'm sure it'll kill mites too. And it's fast working just put it on everyday but I will search for it and let you know as quick as I can. Also have the room cold too.

To cover your ears and face at night, first use Q-tips wet one side with water and clean your ears some say to use mineral oil water but I need to do more research and then either get a cotton bud or roll a tissue into a little ball and put into your ears.

Next have something covering your head so that you can use tissue to cover your face like a mask use the ends and tuck into the hair tie to cove your face. But before doing any of that wash your face first.

If they are always on your face don't use Vaseline because I think some bugs like that.

I will be giving more info to you  this week so keep checking.

Yesterday I was crying about the same thing as you, but I have something else called a mold spore and it's difficult to get rid of I have had it for 2 years now. And just last week I found the cause of mold spores no one else will feel it only me considering I was the only one in my room at the time these things infected me sadly.

But I hoped I helped

Also you can try Kleen Green spray apparently it's good too but I will let you know more about that. I will try my best to help you beat this.

I check this thing every day so contact me anytime!

In America we can buy Diatomaceous earth, food grade at the health food store or on Amazon.  It is made of crushed diatoms which existed thousands of years ago.   Because diatoms are like tiny shells - they cut into the bugs/threads/flies/mites whatever it is we are fighting.
   I drink  1 heaping teaspoon of diatomaceous earth in 8 oz. of water every day.  it seems to help with what I have.  I have "threads".

All of us on here are fighting different types of mites/bugs/flies/threads but have one thing in common.  We haven't found a real cure yet.   Key word  "Yet".

We all post on here the different things we try or tried so that others know what works or doesn't work.
    I also use Kleen Green and spray it all over my bedroom and on the sofa in the livingroom.  I don't want anyone to catch my disease or syndrome whatever it is...

Wishing you the best
Thankyou for the advice bubbles, will try anything, i am hoovering like mad every day from top to bottom, in between working and i am spraying with kleen green twice a day, let me know about the new stuff that smells nice! i too come on here every day to check news, wishing you all luck in your cures x
also thankyou silverfox for your advice too xx
one more thing i forgot to ask, how often do i spread this diatomaceous earth on carpets etc? every day? once a week? would appreciate any input, many thanks x
     I only use the diatomaceous earth on the carpet etc. like once a week.  But generally it lasts for quite a while.   I put some where the pharaoh ants were coming in about 4 months ago and haven't seen any ants since - and I did vacuum that area at least once a week.
     A little goes a long way and it is fairly inexpensive.  

To kill mites on your mattress, strip off the sheets - place fabric softener sheets all over the mattress and let them sit for at least two hours.  Then remove and throw away the softener sheets and vacuum your mattress again.  It will stink!!  Dead mites stink!  

Happy hoovering.  Wishing you the best .
Thanks silver for the advice, ive ordered some diam online, should be with me soon, so as soon as i get it i shall get sprinkling, oh and i forgot to ask, do i sprinkle it and leave it there for a week? and then hoover again? only i,m hoovering every day at the mo after spraying with kleen green.can i still hoover every day? and shall i still spray with the kleen green? sorry to be asking so many questions but i'm new to all this and i dont want to get it wrong.do i sprinkle a little or a lot of diam????
     I let the earth sit for a week before I hoover.  During the week, I spray with Kleen Green to get any that are too young to die with the Diatomaceous earth.

The diatom' earth kills the adults - wormwood and black walnut hull kill the nymphs (babies) internally.  (at healthfood store)  Wormwood is absinthium- it can be toxic if you take it too long or take too much.  So I take it like once every two weeks to kill any new baby bugs.  Black walnut hull is much safer, but I don't think it's as potent.  However, I would caution you not to take it right before bed.  it makes the buggers angry and they bite and make you itch so much that you won't be able to sleep

Kleen Green also kills the babies - outside your body.  
I feel for you, we are all "fed up" as well.
     I have been fighting this battle for 7 years and wish it was over.  

May we all someday find the cure and be normal again.  
thankyou for all your advice, appreciate it, god help all of us, i sometimes wonder why such horrible things like this have to happen :-(
Glad I could at least help you out, it's all such a trouble and I wonder when I can find something to get rid of it.

It doesn't seem to like anyone else's room but always mostly mine, and I do t know why yet.

But I do know we all will find something to get rid of this.

hi again everyone, few more questions to ask i'm afraid!!! sorry!!! my earth stuff has turned up, i'm a bit scared to use it, what if these "things" feed on it and dont die!!! is it for any insects or bugs or mites?? and i dont even know what it is that i am killing here!!! will this stuff harm my carpets? i have a dark grey/black carpet in my bedroom, will it be ok to sprinkle it all over that? it wont stain it or anything will it,and is it safe to leave it down for a week even though i will be walking over it??and if i still spray the kleen green on it in between it wont stop the earth stuff working will it???  helppppp!!!
hello, could anybody help me out here please, please please, i,m so sorry to be a pain but i need to know if i'm doing it right, thanks
   Since you are afraid to ruin your dark carpet, I would not use the diatom earth on it.... just keep spraying with the Kleen Green.  Both do the same thing just in a different way.
     Diatom earth is supposed to cut the critters to tiny particles and kleen green is supposed to explode the critters...
      The Diatom earth is best used around the corners near the baseboards, on the mattress, etc.  Even if you hoover, the diatom earth will go deep into the material and continue to be effective for some time.
     If you think you might have a parasite, take 1 heaping teaspoon in a glass of water every day.  It doesn't taste too bad and you will soon get used to the taste.  I add cinnamon sometimes or I add the diatom earth to my breakfast smoothie.
     You can also sprinkle the diatom earth on your furniture and then hoover it - You won't be able to remove all of it although it will appear as though you did.  
      Many on here suggest that you sprinkle it all over your rugs and grind it in with your feet.  That isn't necessary as the diatom earth will work its way into the fibers anyway, even if you hoover immediately after sprinkling the earth.
     I hope this information was helpful to you.
And I wish you the best - as I do for all of us suffering this way.
thankyou silver, much appreciated x
Viewing 601-740 comments: