Invisible Bugs crawling on skin? Strange sensation...
I posted this info before, but it was a reply to someone else's similar post...

I am a 23 year old healthy male. I recently had a full physical and the results were that I am in above average health. I have no diseases, do not use drugs, but drink on occasion.

Anyways, just started noticing these strange symptoms, within the past few weeks. Nothing "brought it on" so to speak that I can tell of. It's been going on longer, but less noticeable, now since I do not talk sleeping meds any more, it's all that I can notice...

Symptoms are strange sensations on my skin. The sensation is it feels like there are "invisible bugs" crawling on, and/or biting my skin. No actual bites, rashes, bugs, sores, or anything of the nature is ever visible. Occurs more at night, while laying down than any other time. The sensation occurs throughout my entire body, no area is exempt from this sensation, and it seems to be completely random, at times I'll feel it on my arm, then my face, then leg, then arm again, etc, no pattern. The sensation "goes away" once I touch the area (either itch it, brush at it as if there WAS a bug I am brushing off, slap it, or touch it in any way...)

I've heard that various forms of dry skin, or minor allergic reactions to soaps could produce such a problem... I have not changed body soaps, shampoos, or laundry detergent types in quite a while (well before such symptoms) I do not have dry skin, or any type of rash.

Ruled out dry skin

I've read about "Morgellons" (years ago, before it was a mainstream idea) and don't think that is what I have... I have no lesions, sores, boils, wounds, or anything of the sort, and no fibers protruding from anything.

Ruling out Morgellons.

I had read about the possibility of it being bed bugs (from reading sites like this online) so I tore my bedroom apart looking for signs of an infestation, and saw NOTHING. My mattress is brand new, the apartment I live in is also pretty close to brand new. Never the less, not a thing was found, searched mattress, box spring, walls near bed, everything.

Ruled out bed bugs.

The only other thing I've seen it could be is Restless Leg Syndrome. NOT sure about that, but I did hear that that sensation in the legs is a symptom of that, and that in some cases, the skin crawling sensation can occur all over the body, not just the legs, and still be considered RLS.

Undecided about RLS possibility.

The only other things I have going on that MAY be related, is an upper back pain/numbness... unknown cause. Been going on for years though. No diagnosis.

So basically I'm out of ideas, and about to go insane. It's terrible at night not being able to sleep because of that feeling, and not being able to sleep with my girlfriend because I keep her awake with my constant moving around and itching...
Hi. Also someone please help! Same exact symptoms as the couple and young man. . Im healthy, mentally sane and losing sleep!!!! This itching and jumping sensation is not mental but physical. Im 100 percent sure that this is some type of fast moving bug. I feel it on my eyes, hair, genitals, back. It's killing me. I shower everyday and sometimes twice. If I skip a day showering they are much worse. If I drink caffeine, a bit worse. Night worse. Moist temperatures worse. I believe it has burrowed under my skin. Ive addressed this to a dermatologist and they look at me like I'm crazy because there are no marks
I've had crawling sensations EVERYWHERE including the inside of my mouth!! not itchy but sometimes so intense it almost feels like a small mouse. I've been jerking awake at the brink of sleep every night like ive had a horrible nightmare without fail for almost a month. Just shooting awake slapping the **** outta some random part of my body only to c nothing...and the feeling gone. it only happens to me at brink of sleep so im guessing its got something to do with nerves shutting down or whatever but this just started happening and i have no clue what cud have caused it
Lol wasnt this an episode of house
Antihistamines.  Get some.  Drink water.  Stop eating sugar.  Life changing for me.  Huge hugs to you, I feel your pain and mental anguish.
Hi I am having the same issue. all over stinging and itching. now severe joint pains. I have tried everything. I do have morgellans, and so does my cat. For me it feels like a zillion bees all over me stinging me and itching. I feel movement in my hair and ears as well. Some days it will stop but will switch to severe spine and joint pain. I don't know what to do either.
Please contact me at ***@****
rykerjem860 @ outlook. com
I am from new Brunswick Canada now in NJ . I am stinging all over for 4 years..
can you contact me
rykerjem 860 @ outlook. com
I am told I have bartonella and I have morgellans, suffering so bad
what were your symptons to begin with?
Im also going through it as well right now as we speak. And it leaves me so restless.
I cant sleep because it feels like bugs are crawling on my skin like what you said but i think i might have flea bites from my cat. It shouldn't feel like crawling thoug. I have set off two flea bombs in my house because i have cats and they have been vetlined but i still cant seem to stop the itching . Hopefully it will go away or i might start damaging by body scratching my skin. Also i have no diseases of any sort that could caus this and have never used drugs or alcohol.
This same condition or infestation that most folks are describing here developed with me in my apartment over about a two year period. I live near the water (shore), and early on I believed this was from "no-see-ums" coming through my window screens. It seemed to clear up in the winter and return again in the spring. Of course that just helped convince me that it was no-see-ums. ... This year however the problem has not only persisted into and through the winter (and up to present), but about one month ago it became so bad that I literally had to vacate my apartment at 3:00 AM one morning and try to sleep in my car. It was so bad I was feeling a swarm of these invisible things crawling down all over me from the top of my head on down. We had been having an unusually damp and mild early winter and these things seem to love dampness and multiply like crazy in it.
... continued ...
continued ....
I spent two weeks renting a room at a separate location across town and in a much smaller living space. I seemed to bring the problem with me but I was able to spend a lot of time researching on line and trying different methods for combatting it. ..... About one week ago I finally decided to bring the fight back to my apartment and see if I could use what weapons I had acquired to attempt to reclaim my apartment. .... I've been back about one week now and while it is a lot of work each day I do seem to be managing it a lot better than I was before.

This is a very very strange phenomenon indeed and I do believe that what I have been besieged by is what is called; "Collembola" or (Springtails). I am not positive about this but so far that seems to fit the bill symptom wise. A biopsy at the dermatologist indicated that my skin is reacting to something (as in an allergic reaction), but I am still feeling that there is some sort of skin parasite involved. I also recently experienced observing these tiny white specs on a dark blue fleece blanket I was pulling out of my dryer machine. They were sort of triangle shaped and pure white and when I slowly moved my finger near one it would suddenly jump about 4 or 5 inches away. .... I took some clear packing tape and caught some samples on the tape and brought it to the local health department to have them send it to a lab for analysis. I expect to receive the results in about one week.

continued ....
....... These things were very strange looking however and did not look at all like an insect. They looked more like some sort of tiny triangle like crystal shape. Really strange,  but as I was looking at them I was thinking; 'Jeese, no wonder they are invisible when they are on your skin. They just blend right into the skin, as they are almost transparent and so tiny. .... I could be mistaken and may not have captured the culprit, but I may have indeed. We shall see.

In the meantime I will share with you all that there are three things that I have been doing which have been helping me to at least be able to reside in my apartment and sleep at night. .... Before I go to bed I take a hot shower and lather up all over (including hair), with a sulphur with lavender soap I found on amazon. I leave the lather on me for some minutes before rinsing off. I then rinse well in pretty hot water and then switch fast to ice cold to finish off. As someone else here posted previously, it does feel real good and closes up the pores. .... After I dry off and get out of the shower, I spray a mixture of 2 parts water and 1 part ammonia on the shower tub walls and floor to kill any that may be hanging out there and I leave it there and flush it off well before I next use the shower. (You don't want to stand in ammonia in your bare feet).

After exiting the shower I put my bath towel in the washing machine where I have already put the change of clothes that I removed just before getting in the shower. .... I pour about two cups of ammonia all over the clothes and towel that are in the machine and add some Borax and start the wash cycle on hot water. ........... Then I return to the bathroom where I rub MSM cream all over my entire body. MSM is an organic sulphur compound that acts as an anti-inflammatory and really quiets the itching and irritation. It also seems to keep the varmints off of me for a good 3 or 4 hours at which time, if I feel the little bastards coming on me again I get up and put the cream on me again and that allows me to sleep till morning unbothered.
continued ....
The first thing I do when I get up is remove all my bedding and put it in the washing machine where I once again add the ammonia and Borax. I then hold off on starting the wash load until I have finished my morning shower routine and placed that bath towel in the washing machine with the bedding. .... Note; I put the clothes that were in the washer in the dryer before loading the washer. ..... Note: if I have a clothes or bedding item which has not been de-infested in a previous wash, I soak it in a separate bin with a mix of ammonia and water for a number of hours before putting it in the wash. That usually kills the buggers that were holding on in the material.
As you might imagine I go through a lot of ammonia and am constantly buying the stuff but I've found it to be the best thing to kill them with. ..........

After I put on more MSM and get dressed I spray the water and ammonia mixture on all the carpeting and flooring in my entire apartment. I also have a mattress encasement (a bed bug or mite encasement cover), on my futon mattress (which is on a metal bed frame), and the encasement allows me to spray the entire mattress with the ammonia (top and bottom). .... Initially I sprayed the entire ceiling and walls in my bedroom also but now I usually only spray the floor. .(make sure you open the windows to air out the fumes while it is drying)....... It's a job but I find that if I don't do it every day these things just start to multiply and become too much to deal with again. ........ It is feeling like I may be getting closer to eliminating the little bastards but I am still trying additional approaches and do plan on trying the fermented cabbage juice to see if it might work for me or at least help. ....... I will be having my HVAC system cleaned and sterilized as I am certain they are in there also.

I forgot to mention that I am also taking MSM internally in capsule form (about 3 grams per day), but I do very much agree with the anti candida diet recommendations that many others have addressed here and on other sites as well.

I have not tried it yet myself but I have read others sharing that they obtained great benefit from taking a 'Glutathione Accelerator' supplement. It is supposed to greatly enhance your immune system. Garlicin (a garlic oil supplement), is also helpful to some folks.  .... I have already been on a very health promoting diet and supplement regimen for many years, so I have less work to do in that area but am still exploring  what tweaks I may need with this situation I am confronted with at present.

I should also share that these things can and will spread to your car, so you may need to spray treat the inside of your car on a somewhat regular basis as well. ... The more you cover all the bases the less likely you will be to become reinfested.  ................. I picked up one of those one gallon garden spray applicators which allows you to mix and apply whatever liquids you may need to. They can be found on amazon or in a garden or hardware store like Home Depot.  

This has been one horrific experience and I would not wish this on my worst  enemy (or maybe I would, .. hmmmm). ..... I do very much empathise with all of you  out there who are suffering from this and I hope that at least some part of what I've shared will be of some help to you. .... From what I have observed, what works for one person may not work for you. You just have to keep trying different things until you find what does work for you and use it. Eventually, one at a time we will beat this. ... Hang in there. There are others who have succeeded in conquering this and we can too.

I will let my worst enemy suffer from this..
. but then again.. Maybe i am my worst enemy...
continued ....
One correction I need to make here. .... The supplement I mentioned previously is not 'Garlicin'. .. It is 'Allicillan'. .. It is a potent garlic oil blend which helps to strengthen the immune system. Garlic is antifungal and antiviral. ..... One could also or alternatively try Tumeric or mega doses of Olive Leaf Extract etc.
Hey Jackson1915, just to let you know what you're doing to resolve this problem is all good. However, as long as you keep using your water the problem will continue to exist. It sounds like your water is contaminated and you don't even know, parasites are coming through your water line which are allowing the springtails to come around. I had a complete water filtration put in, and I no longer have that problem.
Player - ..... I appreciate your post. The only problem is, I live in a brand new (3 year old), six story apartment bldg where of course I share the same water line as numerous apts. I might say; "unfortunately", I am the only tenant in the bldg who is afflicted with this problem.

The other big question I have is whether or not Collembola is even capable of becoming a skin parasite. The official word on that is a big "NO", and I am aware that there are claims out there to the contrary and I am certainly still very open to the possibility that it may be collembola. At this point the only thing I do know is that my skin has been biopsy tested and shown to be reacting to dust mites. ..... The problem of course is that dust mites to not crawl all over you and bite you, ... or can they? There again, the official word is "NO".
This is just to share a few more tools which I have found very helpful towards fighting these invisible biting insects or whatever the hell it is. .... I have found that the MSM cream became less effective over time and I switched to a cream called; "Sulfinex" which is a 10 percent sulfur cream designed for treating mange on dogs & cats. It has a higher percentage of sulfur than MSM does. I found it on amazon. ... That product worked well for me for a few weeks and then it too began to become less effective. ... I guess whatever this parasite is, it is adapting to things over time. ........ Anyway, at this point I am putting on the Sulfinex and going to bed, then when I am awakened some time later by the parasites getting on me, I get up and put Cedarcide oil all over me (including my hair).  

Cedarcide is another tool I was using by itself for awhile and it worked pretty well applied to the skin, then it too eventually became less effective. It still does help however. It too can be found on amazon and is offered under two different brands at this time.

One other tool which I have found to be extremely helpful and I do strongly recommend it, is something called; "Natures Gift - Debriding Soap" which can be found at; debridingsoap *******. .... I assure you I have no affiliation with this vendor or product at all. I am simply wanting to be helpful to others out there who may be suffering with this affliction. ...... The soap was developed by a chemical engineer who suffered through some years of what he claims was Collembola skin parasites. ....... All I can tell you is this product he developed (after not finding any help from the medical community), does work extremely well at clearing and quieting the skin. He offers it as a liquid that you can spray on and then rub into the skin (it dries fairly fast), and or you can buy it in a soap bar form for use in the shower.

This gentleman also offers various other products which have been found helpful by others. They can be found at; parasite store *******. ... He has also written an ebook (also for sale), entitled; "How To Get Your Life Back From Morgellon's And Other Skin Parasites" by; Richard Kuhns. ....... Richard also shares a diet which he has found important and which is pretty much in line with what is known as a Candida Diet although there may be some distinctions to note between them. ........ Anyway, I do very much encourage anyone suffering with this or Morgellon's Disease to check out what Mr Kuhns is offering and do try the Debriding Soap. It works well.
Do you still use the debriding soap? Is it still working?
Absolutely! .... Do try it. It works.
Hi, I too have this feeling and i started not minding it. just relax and dont think over it again and again. it will only make it worse. if u r awake from sleep just watch your breath or meditate to relax yourself. these strange , unidentifiable sensations can also happen if you are under some spiritual progress(meditaion , yoga, prayer, energy practices) the kundalini energy rising may also result in this sensations(browse shared transformations or kundalini symptoms to learn more). this rise of energy may also happen without those practices also. hope you all get well soon and feel good.
Believe it or not, I am very familiar with Kundalini and shakti movement and process in the body/mind. I have had many years of experience with it.. This has nothing to do with that. These are microscopic skin parasites that are afflicting people in one or more form, ie; fungus fibers, skin mites, Collembola, Strongeloids etc.
Really want scars to disappear? Put Vit E on it - Walmart stuff is great, just poke the oil caps and heap it on. If you can put a bandage on it, put lots on it first.
A guy giving plasma next to me said put Vit E, showed me his inner elbow, said he had been giving for ten years, same arm. NOTHING showed! I tried on my needle marks of two years, the pink disappeared in TWO days. Vit E nourishes the Natural Healing Process of our skin! Because of that, I tried on some recent scars on my hands and current cuts on my knees from hiking. Wow, they healed AND disappeared. Just to see if this healing was even more powerful, I put it on a leg scar from breaking a horse. It was dull pink about the size of a dime. I bandaged it every day soaked with Vit E. Within a week or two, it had paled out whitish and felt soft to the touch, like real skin. Continued for a while longer, and it disappeared so much that I CAN'T FIND IT!! on my freckled shin. I tried to show it to my friends as proof but none of us could find it, OMG. This is why I'm taking time to share, please spread to the word of possibilities. BTW, dry scabs soften and the stretched skin around it, they soften so much they kinda smear off. DO NOT PICK at anything or you slow/hamper/maybe stop the process. DON'T SCRUB, PAT gently with a moist handcloth, let dry for an hour or so. Don't worry about cleaning it, the Vit E stops infections if you keep a slight layer on it. Don't know what lesions look like, but if they soften too fast and look mushy, let dry, then put a slight layer over it. My friend swims in the salty ocean to heal hers. But if no ocean near, maybe check that out for another approach. Do not keep it moist with ointments, they probably stop the natural healing process with all those chemicals.
The following answer  of using vinegar is another approach.
Blessings, Dustywind
Absolutely. I am using the depriding soap twice a day and would not be able to deal with this whole thing without it. You can also use it in the laundry and to clean your living environment. ..... I cannot recommend it too strongly. It is the most helpful tool I have found.
Hey Jackson1915 can you e-mail me at ***@**** I would really like to help you out.
Jackson1915 I see my e-mail address was blocked out. I'll try again, but I'll break it up. playerplayer3259  then @ then live then  com
I emailed you.
I have suffered the same skin crawling and biting sensation for over three years.  I have been to my doctor on three occasions and tried everything that could be tried and nothing worked until now.

I took a shower and then applied Tea Tree oil to my entire body (keep away from eyes and groin).  I applied the tea tree oil two nights in a row then took two nights off and then applied it again for two more nights.  I haven't had the problem for the last two weeks and I've been sleeping great.  The problem may come back again, but I now know how to fix it.

You can buy 100% Tea Tree Oil (Australian) at Walgreens.

I'm about 90% sure what caused the skin crawling and biting sensation but it is only a theory.
Het there. Was wondering what your theory was because I have the same problem. And it's drving me crazy.
It's more then likely mold spores.my mother started out with it a few weeks ago and I got it 3 days ago looked up invisible bugs biting on bing search engine and came across this

linkhttp://invisiblebitingbugscure.blogspot.com/2011/08/cure-for-invisible-biting-bugs-on-skin.html?m=1

it describes my situation right down to my son's,so I decided to try the things suggested in the link.so i go to turn off the a.c and look in the return vent and sure enough a pile of dust a inch and a half thick sat all over the inside,funny thing is the filter sits under the a.c unit and ***** all the air and dust back back into the unit which basically cycles all the air and dust back into the house worse part is the landlord used the cheapest filter he could find.since cleaning and keeping the a.c unit of until the ducts can be cleaned the feeling of being bitten has dropped dramatically I highly suggest all those who suffer from this please read the inclosed link and try some of the things suggested it worked for me and I truly hope it works for you
Also might be the metal used in fillings of teeth.   Saw this on Medical Mysteries, the guy almost went crazy thinking he had scabies or parasites that no doctor could help with.  One specialist finally figured out it was his metal fillings.  He had them removed and the crawling sensation ceased.  Must have had porcelain fillings to replace them.  Worth checking into.  Good luck!
I'm only a 19 year old female and I'm going through something similar. I've had parasites twice as a child, so I'm not sure if that's why I feel the way I feel or not. I stay patting my skin because it always feels like worms are crawling out. This might sound crazy but one time I was almost a teenager, a young adolescent, and I was sick and had to get a shot. I took the bandaid off to look at the whole and it was something crawling out of my skin, and I just rapidly put it back on, hours later I checked again and it was gone. I know it's hard to believe but it's true. It looked like a small crab like or a spider like parasite was crawling out of my skin. I'm always hitting myself thinking that something is on me. When I look at my skin sometimes I prepare myself to see a hole from the worms,but they're never there. I feel like I'm h going crazy sometimes and I just break down in tears. I'm scared to tell doctors because they will probably think something is mmentally wrong with me. It *****.
Seriously? If I was your doctor I would not only be helpful, but I would take it personally that you had been living with such a condition and were too afraid to speak up because of my judgement.

Kill that stuff and live a happy life, you poor soul! Oh my Gosh.
My husband has the same thing.  It's driving both of us nuts!!  The only thing to help him is drinking fermented cabbage.  You blend it with water and let it ferment for 3 days.  It stinks but it the only way we can get any sleep.  Driving us both nuts!!
Everything you said about your experience with this crawling sensation is the same as what I've been feeling for about 8 months now, with no end in sight.  How are you and your family doing now?  Have you found any answers?
Hello, I have had the same symptoms, bug that feels like crawling more in the bed area, but have felt it in the chair in same room, couch when I moved my sheets and pillow where I currently sleep, because I know it has infested the bed. I have been having this for the past 5 months. things I notice it I went to vegas about two weeks ago, slept in that bed and no sensation period, no feeling of anything at all. but I come back home to same chair,bed,couch I feel it. I do feel it may come from a/c, feel it could be a moisture issue (springtails), and possible mold. but how can it be a mold issue if I literally feel the crawling in crotch area, along with standard all over your body, trying to go up my nose, ears.on the bottoms of feet. I have used fogging, doesn't work, not bed bugs, not scabies. its a parasite and nobody believes it....and not carbon monoxide poisoning.
Might be live mites
I easily figured out the answer to this question, its called arachnophobia, a fear of insects read this here

http://www.fearof.net/fear-of-bugs-and-insects-phobia-entomophobia-or-acarophobia/

I am going to guess at least 50% of you had a fear of insects before you even got the itchyness
If you really want to get rid of your crawly sensation i reccomend reading it
kind of curious why you are on this site if you don't have any issues yourself?
Oops the way I said that was way too Biased, but yeah i just read about it a few minutes before i posted because last night I felt itchy all over, mostly because I speedwalked a good 1.5 Kilometers while holding my laptop and ps3 in my backpack, there was alot of mosquitoes, so when I got home i was overstressed, and itchy and I took a shower, I have 7 different mental disorders including anxiety, so I'm pretty sure its caused from stress and fear of insects because whenever i'm ignoring the feeling, it goes away after just resisting the urge to scratch and deep breathing and showers, i imagine it more like tickling than bugs crawling and then it slowly dissapates as I ignore the sensation and take my mind of it
It's called formication I think that's the medical word for skin crawling it can come from stress drug or alcohol withdrawals
I actually believe this is an illusion the mind creates to make you feel this way, I experience this all the time so I asked a few people and then they agreed with my opinion. Although it may not be correct but this is what I believe....
Exactly what i thought it was
I even posted a link like 3 comments up on the fear of insects and what happens
In some cases, Acarophobia can severely consume a person’s life in that; one is so afraid of insects that s/he refuses to leave the house to avoid encountering bugs. In some patients, the condition results in Delusory Parasitosis, a mental illness where the patient feels constant ‘prickling, tingling, creeping, crawling or burrowing sensations akin to insects present on the skin. In severe cases of Entomophobia, people have been known to self-mutilate or scratch intensely, leading to severe skin infections. Some display obsessive compulsive disorder where they may clean constantly to repel bugs.
What kind of sleep meds did you take?  I have the same problem and I know for sure what caused it. The first time it happened I was taking a generic sleep aid for a while.  Active ingredient diphenhydramine. When I stopped taking it the itching started exactly like you say is happening to you.  Random itchy feeling like something is crawling but in the same spot, sometimes in a couple of areas in the body then switching to another. Mostly oN my torso & head and most of the time when I'm not active like on the sofa or bed. When I took the sleep aid it would go away.  When I stopped it would come back. I finally just stopped completely and dealt with. it finally stopped but mo the later. That was years ago. About 6 months ago, I was having trouble sleeping and obviously forgot what I'd gone through this before. I took some sleeping pills, generic, but I found out most have this active ingredient. Took it for about a week. When I stopped, the itching stated again!! I was so mad at myself!  So here I am 6 months later dealing with it again.  Sometimes I can't sleep at all and it ***** cuz I can't take a sleeping pill lol. Hoping it just goes away like it did last time.  Hope this helps.  
Thank you UnaChica  - I've been reading this entire post and just read your response - I bet you're right. I have the exact same symptoms for years now as the original poster AND I've been taking generic Benadryl every night for several years.  I think it's also exacerbated by stress and is worse in the months when tiny insects are naturally a problem so you have them on your mind.  My husband is never bothered by a thing and I feel like I'm crawling - so much so that I know it can't be bugs - not all of the time.  I wonder if I dare give up the generic Benadryl?  It really helps me otherwise.    Maybe I'll have to power through the buggy feeling.  Thank you very much.  I'm going to research that more.  I wonder if it's a type of allergic reaction?  I get itchy from acetaminophen (Tylenol) also - I developed an allergy to it from using it too much when I was growing up (migraines).  

I find that showers help but that may just be a side effect of being relaxed.  I also suffer from eczema which doesn't help.

Thank you again - I'm going to try to wean myself off of diphenhydramine and see what happens.  I have a prescription for Ambien but try to only take that when absolutely needed.
Did anyone got rid of this problem
Morgellons doesn't always cause the extreme itching or marks that it does for some. I have it and, for me, it is just the fibers that I can pull from my skin. Stomach area, specifically... Of course I haven't been officially diagnosed since it's all a manifestation in my mind, according to doctors lol. It baffles me that a disease that can so easily be seen with ones own eyes isn't real... I am a 28 year old female and noticed these fibers probably around the age of 20. I had never heard of Morgellons nor did I search it out. I heard about it a few years later when I was flipping through the channels and caught a lady talking about the fibers coming out of her body, on an episode of Dr. Phil I believe it was.
Ummmm, no.
You, easily, got this wrong.  Arachnophobia  is a fear of spiders and other arachnids.  You are WAY off the page with this "theory".
Haywoodusmc I suffer from restless leg sydrome and Im experiencing the same symptoms. I was having the upper back pain and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The restless leg and the fibromyalgia tend to go hand in hand. It doesnt bother me during the day as it does at night. I hope this information is helpfull too you.
The best thing to do is go to the beach and swim. It will kill all parasites crawling in your body. I tell you, I did it.
It might be scabies
Can someone help me out. I am glad i stumbled upon this site bc I now Know am not going crazy. i Have had crawling sensation all over my body since 1992, that 24 years ago. it first started from my leg and feet and gradually moved up to my to my head early this year. when it got to my head, i was almost certain I was going to go mad any moment. I have lost count of the hospital visits i have made. the most annoying thing is that nobody in my house has it. i have stopped talking about it but suffer secretly bc people feel i was imagining things. Now I know that there are other people having the same thing. But my question is,if these were bugs in my case, why is it that nobody in my house including my husband has it. Again what can I do to get this thing to stop. I have actually lived an unhappy life as result for so long. Please help me!!!
Check and see if it's scabies
Im pretty sure it has to be some kind of fast moving invisible bug or mite or whatever , I know its real cause I get around people and they all start scratching at ther face mainly theyre nose just like me , I dont think its mites cause I read they move really slow so how could it get to theyre face so fast and it cant be mold unless Im so infested it just flys off of me but I usually shower before I leave , but now I isolate myself from everyone including my kids because Im scared Ill give them something , Im a 26 year old male , and no matter how hard I try I have yet to actually see a bug or anything along that nature but Im sure it has to be invisible bugs cause like I said other people feel them when they are around mainly on theyre face , and for some reason they love the nose , I know this is not an answer to anything but Im just sharing , for more confirmation of this modern day plague ,
My sister just experienced this. She found it to be mites, which are not visible to the naked eye. No none else in her family was affected, but she happened to have the light just right and she said it was the size of dot of pepper. She captured this and one other. Her Dr. thought she was insane (who captures bugs you can't see, and he could not see it) but had it tested anyway. Turned out to be a mite carried by birds that the family was tracking in from the porch.
Did you find out was it connected to RLS and are you okay now? I've a similar complaint and at night I keep slapping imaginary fleas! Would love to hear the outcome.
The missing puzzle. i will share but before I do if your symptoms are:
1) itchy skin, crawling stinging sensation on legs, nose, ears.
2) scabs on head
3) you feel that people are itching around you.

There is a cure.....

look at my earlier post re fermented cabbage it makes it 95% better but i've found the missing link.
Bit of explanation before i tell you what it is.
It's a fungal infection (candida) it's in your gut and it spreads and if it gets out of control is perforates you stomach lining and enters your blood stream (leaky gut) creating lots of toxins so it depends on how long you've had this, months, years or even decades it will depend how long you need to recover.
cure is anti fungals and probiotics.
trust me guys continue with the cabbage but add wild oregano100% mixed with organic cold pressed coconut oil or olive oil.
build it up slowly start with 1 drop of oregano with half a teaspoon of coconut oil with hot water and drink 3 times a day. you will experience die off but don't worry this is the fungus releasing toxins. you need to do this for at least a month. bulid up to a max of 4 oregano drops no more 3 x a day.

I've been doing this for 10 days with zero itchy feeling and any other symptoms. I'm not a doctor so please check if you're taking any meds. oregano affects iron intake so you can't take it long term, max 3 month then take a break of at least a month. This has really worked for me so i thought I'd share.

Without saying you also need to cut down on sugar, bad carbs, soda's etc. sugar feed the fungus

Good luck
sorry one more thing,
This is internal thats why nothing works.
it's not in your clothes, not in your house and that's why you are the only one that suffers. i am a male and my wife and kid do not suffer from this so think about it it has to be you. when you try and clean your surrounding and your skin it works for a few days then it comes back. WHY? cos the fungus is inside you and it will come back and filter out of your skin again.
I am killing the fungus at the source and that's what it's working for me.
Don't get me wrong when you first try this you will get ups and downs. die off will differ from one person to another but you need to stick with it. first 10 days are the worst but you will see an improvement within 5 days. you will feel brain frog, tiredness and even a bit itchy but thats the toxins from the fungus dying. drink water and flush it out.

i really think this is what we've been searching for.

Good luck and will still share progress.

Always.

Not to be gross, but has anybody else noticed that if you have to do 'number two' it is much worse? I have been considering that it has something to do with my liver or what I eat. Anybody else ?