Iron Transfusions-'Mystery Bleeder'
I have been bleeding internally from multiple organs for a very long time now-decades. When I was younger it was devastating but I had strenght and youth. Now i'm older and things have gotten worse. I see a hemotologist and I've been to John's Hopkins where they all failed to find the cause of my internal bleeding. Does anyone out there do this too???  I have been recieving iron tansfusions, at first they lasted a long time. The last time I used up all the iron in just over 10 months. At this rate I won't have fully recovered from one before i need another. Does anyone else have experience with iron transfusions???
I AM 34 HAVE BEING ANEMIC ALL MY LIFE, NOW THEY SEND ME TO A HEMATOLOGY TO START IRON TRANSFUSION, I HAVE A REACTION TO IT EVERY TIME I GO, LIKE HEADACHE FOR 2 DAYS CHEST PAIN, TIRED MUSCLE ACHE THE DOCTOR TELL ME THAT IS NORMAL NOW I TAKE DECADRON AND BENADRIL BEFORE MY TREATMENT
I AM DISSY ALL THE TIME,
SO DOES ARE MY SYMPTOMS I HOPE THAT HELP YOU OUT.
THANKS,
OHIO, OAMRYA
i recently had an iron transfusion it was my first one i had an anaphylactic reaction that almost cause me my life, but what am i to do now with my iron store so low, what else can i do to replace the iron