Irritating leg pain
I'm sorry that this post may drag on but I want to post all the info I can.

on and off for several months I've been getting a strange sensation in my calf.  it feels almost like someone is pushing their finger into it.  its sometimes on the back of the calf and.sometimes on the side.  it'll usually last a few days and go away.  sometimes it is accompanied by knee pain (i dislocated my knee cap in high school about 17 yrs ago) And sometimes there is a radiating feeling in my inner thigh.  sometimes I have all these symptoms at once or sometimes 1 or 2.  a bit before it all started happening I noticed the veins behind my need were getting darker but not bulging.  none of the areas feel warm and no redness.  on the inside of both knees I have a large cluster of spider veins.  I'm petrified at the thought of a blood clot since I'm on birth control.  could this be a varicose/spider vein issue?  I'm 34 and overweight but in good health.

thank you
I would advise you to see your doctor who can examine your leg, listen to the blood flow and also do a Doppler test to rule out any deep vein thrombosis.

It may be referred pain from your knee problem or if you have lower back problems, but it is better to get it checked out.

Best wishes.
Could be a pinched nerve or fibromyalgia. Might want to see a neurologist.
you need your doctor to check you out.  possible you might have arthritis.  this can cause a lot of pain which your knee accident could have started.  there is medication for this.  you are so young.  but it could happen.  ask your doctor.  he needs to check the veins in back of your knees.  if your doctor is no help go to a new doctor.  don't wait too long.  ake care of your self.  mandy876