Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Irritation and pain in my bellybutton ?!?!?!

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have this weird irritation in my bellybutton.. it really hurts..I want to know what it is from..I have had this problem for some years now..it usually goes away, but this time it stayed and really hurts...this time what I think triggered it was my girlfriend playing with my navel..now it hurts to touch... it itches and it's red..and this morning my girlfriend stuck her finger in my navel and felt around, it felt very uncomfortable with pressure...she poked my bellybutton with tweezers and it got very irritated...but she started to massage the inside of my navel and it stop hurting ..but when she stops it hurts again.....so help me please