Is it Lyme Disease
I was recently diagnosed with Swine flu which then progressed into some Pnirmonic infection.

I have experienced bereathing difficulties, temperatures, palpatations, acute sinus pain and discharge, week legs and difficulty in walking more that a few hundred yards. I feel generally very unwell and have done now for about 7 weeks. I have also experienced chills and a lot of discomfort around my liver area, and stomach bloating, also a coug, somtimes dry and sometines loose. the Back of my nexk is also fery uncomfortable. I have had much discomfort accross the chest and accross my shoulder blades and down my ribs at the back on my right side.

I have had blood tests with revealed raised liver function levels, raised CRL, and raised white cell count..

After a co8uple of weeks i was prescribed Erythamyicine, and when tht made no difference, Ofaloxcin.

After the Ofaloxcin, my white cell came down, and i felt  a bit better for a feew days, then it all came back and my cell count's rose again.

I am waithing to be seen at the Centre for Infectious Diseases on Thursday and i don't know if i can hang on.

Question; Cound this be Lyme disease, as i was at a festival at the end of June in Glastonbry, England, and was camping. I suddenly had pain in my back a month after Glastonbury ,which lasted for 3 days, then disappeared, then about 4 weeks later all the above symptoms started.

I 'mnot aware of being bitten by a tick.

Please can anyone help me with some suggestions?

The Swine Flu can ply havoc on other organs besides your respitorial problems.I am so glad you have a appointment with the Center of Infectous Disease Center.They can evaluate what meds for what infection,and examine your organs,its good to know you can respond to antbiotics,Good Luck
Hi, thanks for your reply, yes hopefully it wil shed sme light on the matter.