Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Is it Lyme Disease

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Is it Lyme Disease

I was recently diagnosed with Swine flu which then progressed into some Pnirmonic infection.

I have experienced bereathing difficulties, temperatures, palpatations, acute sinus pain and discharge, week legs and difficulty in walking more that a few hundred yards. I feel generally very unwell and have done now for about 7 weeks. I have also experienced chills and a lot of discomfort around my liver area, and stomach bloating, also a coug, somtimes dry and sometines loose. the Back of my nexk is also fery uncomfortable. I have had much discomfort accross the chest and accross my shoulder blades and down my ribs at the back on my right side.

I have had blood tests with revealed raised liver function levels, raised CRL, and raised white cell count..

After a co8uple of weeks i was prescribed Erythamyicine, and when tht made no difference, Ofaloxcin.

After the Ofaloxcin, my white cell came down, and i felt  a bit better for a feew days, then it all came back and my cell count's rose again.

I am waithing to be seen at the Centre for Infectious Diseases on Thursday and i don't know if i can hang on.

Question; Cound this be Lyme disease, as i was at a festival at the end of June in Glastonbry, England, and was camping. I suddenly had pain in my back a month after Glastonbury ,which lasted for 3 days, then disappeared, then about 4 weeks later all the above symptoms started.

I 'mnot aware of being bitten by a tick.

Please can anyone help me with some suggestions?

Avatar n tn
The Swine Flu can ply havoc on other organs besides your respitorial problems.I am so glad you have a appointment with the Center of Infectous Disease Center.They can evaluate what meds for what infection,and examine your organs,its good to know you can respond to antbiotics,Good Luck
Avatar n tn
Hi, thanks for your reply, yes hopefully it wil shed sme light on the matter.