Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Is it a UTI? Or just Paranoia?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Is it a UTI? Or just Paranoia?

I'm kind of confused on whether I have a UTI or not. For the past couple months I've had to urinate more frequent ( particularly around the time of ovulation; around every 4 hours along with a pressure to go more ), but then it will go back more-so normal. I've been having a burning ( mildly ) in my pee for a week or two, but it seems like it's only like that if I haven't been drinking enough fluids, however, when it does, it stays after I use it. The urine isn't cloudy, but a light yellow or clear depending on how much I've drank. . . I also suspected that I might have another yeast infection, so I'm using plain yogurt to keep that under control. Also, I've started drinking cranberry juice to help flush any bacteria that might be in my urinary tract..
Cranberry juice is good, however if it is the Cocktail variety it will have a lot of sugar, and yeast feeds on sugar, as does bacteria so it would be good to drink lots of water and maybe get yourself some cranberry pills instead or drink the straight, it is awful, but you can dilute it, 100% cranberry extract juice. My mother in law had this a lot, but she had an underlying condition leading her to believe she had UTI. Antibiotics didn't help.

Ask your dr for other reasons for bladder problems...have you checked for diabetes?

Maybe a kidney infection?

Talk to dr. Untreated or chronic infections are bad for kidneys as they try to filter.

Cheerz
I Have had a UTI Once. this kind of sounds like what i was going threw, but it is very easy to get ride of the pain and also the uti. Drink lots of water.
yes very well could be a UTI - the UTI's that I've had were so bad I've always went to the ER because the pain that I experience is severe!  also look into taking probiotics (if your thinking it may be a yeast infection)  for it to be a yeast infection more than likely you'd feel alittle itchy and more smelly/more discharge.  UTI's usually make you have the urge to pee over and over.  Push the fluids and yes this could also be a kidney infection as well as a bladdar infection.  seek help if not better in a week!