Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Is this Carpal Tunnel

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Is this Carpal Tunnel

Where do i begin. My right wrist has pain, from the wrist to the outside of my hand. I can't bend my wrist all the way up. It is a funny kind of pain in my wrist. Now i do have lupus Nephritis and also Rhuematoid Arthritis, Could this be Carpal Tunnel or side effects from my illness and if so is there anything that i can do to stop the pain.
1 Comment

Thanks for the post! How are you now?

Yes, your symptoms can be due to carpel tunnel. However they can also be due to your rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. Certain wrist movement exercises and keeping your elbow and wrist straight can help reduce the pain. Please consult your doctor and a physiotherapist for diagnosis and physiotherapy respectively.

It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!