Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Is this UV radiation poisoning?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Is this UV radiation poisoning?

6678756?1298550023
UV Radiation Poisoning?
I had bought a tanning bed and I was in there the whole 20 mins, yes i got burnt. Anyways immediately I got dizzy and passed out. I had fever of 102. The next day I was vomiting, with a bad migraine. Had to go to hospital, they ran some test , blood work, spinal tap and more. Well ever since August 2010 I have had low grade fever (99.0-101.2)and continue running fever, Platelets are at 800 and WBC is 14.7 MPV is low, Kidneys and liver a lil low on my blood results. Well as of Feb.9th,2011 they still dont know where the problem is. I get confused a lot and cannot focus, Constant dizziness, Headaches and joint pain. I was so healthy before, and now have lost weight, and feel dehydrated all the time, Can this be radiation poisoning ? and what do you think I should ask my doctor to do when i go, or what test to be run?They found 6mm nodule on lung, but feel something else is wrong. I have appointment today, cause I have been going in a daze, short term memory lost, and confusion, cant spell sometimes, at times but not all the time, and cannot stand for more than 1 min before I am out of breathe
Additional Details
I am not diabetic, sugar is fine, its on my test results. I Have CBC.
I also been experience numbness in my body like circulation is cut off to where I am running straight hot water(120degree hot water heater) and feeling like my bath water is warm. Family is very worried about me, they have to come over to check it cause they told me it cant go over 108 body temp. Scary! Please Help!
Yes, this is scary!  Can you do me and yourself a favor?  Burn that tanning bed, never ever get in it again or in one again... PLEASE!  My sisters are addicted to tanning and it's all about looks for them and not the fact that clinical studies say boldly...in short, that If you continue to tan, you WILL get skin cancer! Look for yourself and see what the studies and research.. They are correct.  
Radiation poisoning is a possibility, but I doubt it.  As I was reading... My goodness.. a lot of the syptoms (symptoms) you have, are shared with people that have Lupus.  Read them "The signs and symptoms of lupus that you experience will depend on which body systems are affected by the disease. But, in general, lupus signs and symptoms may include:

Fatigue
Fever
Weight loss or gain
Joint pain, stiffness and swelling
Butterfly-shaped rash (malar rash) on the face that covers the cheeks and bridge of the nose
Skin lesions that appear or worsen with sun exposure
Mouth sores
Hair loss (alopecia)
Fingers and toes that turn white or blue when exposed to cold or during stressful periods (Raynaud's phenomenon)
Shortness of breath
Chest pain
Dry eyes
Easy bruising
Anxiety
Depression
Memory loss
When to see a doctor
If you develop an unexplained rash, ongoing fever, persistent aching or fatigue, see your doctor.
Here is the link with MUCH info... Mayoclinic dr's are the best.  Reputable info on their site - fyi
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/lupus/DS00115

I am a huge Mayo Clinic fan.  I went there and it was a great experience and you should do the same.  I went there because I have Crohn's (daignosed at Mayo) but prior to going there, they were saying colitis, i was on the wrong med for the disease.  I just was not getting the proper treatment.. OR diagosis for that matter.
You HAVE TO get to the bottom of this illnesss.  You can't live this way.  I am not saying this to frighten you, but my mom got Melanoma & was gone in 6 mo.'s.   She waited too long and I believe she was misdiagnosed.
my suggestion is if you know of an excellent hospital or clinic in your area, go there.  Go to the best! This is your life and every day is just 1 more day of wondering and whatever your sickness is..it's just another day of that thing growing! Your doc should have you well by now.  Fire him and get a good doc.  
  This is long... I should probably end here, but if you'd like to talk more, I would be more than happy to talk w/ you.  Contact me.

be very proactive about this.  You deserve health!!!

PS:  please dont tan

Amy
Well for one, the tanning bed is  no longer in use. lol. It was only used that once, and thats all it took, they checked for lupus, and lyme disease and waiting on test results. But doc is sending me to urologist as soon as I get the results because my kidneys and liver is low, itching everywhere now all over body with no rash.Veins are burning. Dont worry about me tanning, It took 1 time and I have been dealing with this since August 2010. So why would i get back in there,lol.  I guess I have to wait on these results and stay strong. Its been about a week now and still have not got them back, uggghh!! I need to pray to be more patient i guess. A lot of the family members think I have dna damage and tissue damage, I just started seeing this new doctor and she acts like she is really concerned which is real good. Thank you so much for your post. And it can never be too long. I love reading,lol
You are right about dna damage and tissue damage. Find out if there is a hospital or a doctor who will offer hyperbaric oxygen therapy. As far as I know, it's the only way to fix the damage. If you think you have rad. poisoning, them take supplements that counter-react that, such as kelp, alfalfa leaf, potassium iodide. As well as copious amounts of Vit. C, E, A. Lots of water too.