Is this considered fever? 37.1 - 37.4C at night
is the body temperature 37.1-37.4C (98.8-99.3F) at night considered fever? i have been checking my temperature orally everyday for a week now and have realized that my temperature starts going over 37(98.6F) from 6pm and its at it highest around the late evening (10pm-12am). My temperature is perfectly normal in the morning and early afternoon.

Im 19 by the way and healthy

The temperature is lowest early in the morning and rises by night. A temperature of about 990F is generally taken as a low grade fever. This is also possible due to dehydration and anemia. Start taking more of fluids post noon and take a multivitamin pill daily. In all probability this will bring down the temperature to below 990F.
i do take a multivitamin pill everyday and dont have anemia. do you think i should still ask my doctor about this? i asked him once and he said its perfectly normal but wanted to make sure. So do you think im having a low grade fever? if yes why does it only happen at night?
Discuss this with your doctor. As I said earlier post noon increase your water intake. Mild tiredness, fatigue, working in a hot environment can all raise the temperature in the evening. Normally if you do not have any symptoms, it should be fine. However do discuss with your PCP once.
Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!