Is this sun poisoning, and if so does diarrhea accompany?
So 3 days ago I was out on the beach kayaking with no sunscreen (I know bad idea). Well I was out there for only 3 hours but I can home with an imediate sunburn which increasingly got worse by the hour. My skin became very tight all over so much so that the burnt areas made it difficult to walk. I had what seemed to be small rash-like bumps over my legs which have since disappeared. I got chills that made it hard to even sip a drink and remained nauseous for hours. Now I still suffer from some pain but it's a lot better an the previous days though as soon as I woke up this morning I had horrible watery diarrhea. It was nothing that I had eaten I'm sure and my mom claims it's a virus but I'm not positive. But I've found myself running for the bathroom every 15 mins for the past 6 hours and frankly I'm tired of this. What I really don't get is how i feel perfectly fine, no stomach cramps or anything. My question is do I have sun poisoning and if so is that where my diarrhea is coming from?  
A related discussion, Does short sun exposure cause diarrhea even without stomach cramping? was started.