It feels like a rubber-band snapping in my shoulder!
A few days ago i was sitting at the table when all of a sudden i had a sharp pain shoot through my shoulder. It felt like a rubber-band snapped inside my arm. Since my arm has "snapped" two more times. I don't have a lot of pain except for the moment when the jolt happens but i have a light pain/weird feeling most of the time. I don't know what causes the sudden pain because it happens when a hardly move. i can still use my arm and there is no swelling.

What condition causes this "rubber-band" to snap and what should i do to treat it?
i cannot offer a cause but I had the same issue when I was in high school. I was sitting at my desk when I felt a rubber band snap the side of my neck which caused my neck to jerk. I looked around the classroom for the rubber band shooting culprit but never saw anyone. This happened 3 more times before i realized that what I thought was someone shooting me with a rubber band was actually an internal issue. I still have not discovered the causes and it finally went away months later. So if you get an answer with a cause i would be interested in that info as well.