Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
It may not be the worst but its sure is new for me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Just made 50; have lived with asthma & allergies my whole life. Seven years ago, I started experiencing the following : 6 yrs ago: Vertigo,eyes (prpgressively needing stronger readers)
2 yrs ago:  1st Seizure, then 8 monts later another one and within the last year, I have been noticing: short term memory loss, hard to concentrate, tongue tiedmore headaches & hot sweats.  
Within the last 6 months, I have been experiencing: slight shake in my hands,very light headed, wiped out, numbness, slightly leaky, clumbsy (very off  balanced), hard to concentrate
In the last 3 months I have become an ex-major coffee drinker & semi retired night owl  
Heres the story:  
1) I started having vertigo which grew worse over the years. I saw the dr. but they could not pinpoint the issue (causes from my ears, nose & eyes); saw a chiropractor for a while too.  2) I started having to have the need for readers around the same time as the vertigo and in the past year, I went from 1.00/1.25 -1.75. I learned to live with the vertigo; very annoying & sometimes it was better but often times it was real bad (accompanied) by nausea & sweats).  3) 2010, I had a seizure for the first time (doesn't run in my family).  I went to sleep; woke up in the hospital.  Hated to "have to" take the meds but I did.  4) Had another one in 2011, 9 mo later. Same thing woke up in the hospital.  I had MRI's done for the vertigo & seizures but nothing. 5)my short term memory is not working very well, 6)I get tongue tied, 7) a lot headaches on and off, 8)hot sweats for a min, 9) I get this irritating slight shake in my hands, very light headed, a feeling of being totally wiped out.  10) I have felt numbness that comes and goes in my legs or arm.  11) this is really embarrassing, sometimes, I can't seem to get to the ladies room fast enough (slightly leaky) and lastly 12) I seem to be extremely clumsy (very off  balanced when getting up or sitting, walking, running into things, dropping things).  I decided to track my glucose readings too (98-109-137).  THERE IT IS...all my physical issues on the table.  
1 Comment
Hi. I wonder if you have a couple different things going on.  Are the seizures, vertigo and headaches related to the rest of your symptoms?  I'm going thru menopause amd I'm 51 years old.  I didn't know all the symptoms of menopause...depression, anxiety, acne, hot flashes, flushing, irritability, shakiness, headaches due to fluctuating hormone levels and all kinds of stuff.  You might check into that. These symptoms can start 10 yewrs before you actually go thru menopause.  Its called perimenopause.  Its hell getting old!  lol