Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
It wont go away!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

It wont go away!!

it all started last week, i had a very mild headache at work and when i got home it was still there. ive had headaches before from being tired so i figured ill just go to sleep. i slept real hard (lol) but i woke up really BLAH and tired like i only had one hour of sleep when i actually had like 7hrs and my eyes were alil sensitive to the sunlight. An added symptom was whenever i would look left or right i would feel a pain behind my eyes. Sunday May 8th i slept from 8pm-10pm something then went back to bed at 4am and woke up on monday mornin at 10am. i slept for and hr 1/2 and another 1hr 1/2 after that. With all that sleep i STILL was sleepy and my headache hasnt goen away. Today i started getting sharp pains inside my ear like i have an ear infection.....sigh....can anyone one help me?? *sn* my headaches arent POUNDING but my head does hurt
you could have an infection coming i have been the same for days and mine is a sinus infection,also as the weather os all to pot it could also be a bit of hayfever,the sharp pains could be tension where you are worried about it,never leave it though go to the doctor so he can check you out properly.
have you ever been in and accident that involved your head and or neck at any point and time of your life?
Cindy
sorry but do you have heavy periods? are you drinking the required intake of water?
heavy periods could and has been know to cause such like symptoms as yours and with heavy loss your iron levels could be low..consult your dr before taking them. not enough H2o can cause dehydration and your brain need that H2o.
keep me posted take care I hope its just anemia. but that to can take a person. Not talk about much but is not to take lightly. My sister has to get shots because she cant get out of bed. id have an entire blood panel done. keep me posted
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It is difficult to diagnose the cause of headaches on net. Sinusitis, refractive errors of the eye, migraine, cluster headaches, brain tumors, high blood pressure, tension headaches, temporal arteritis, pinched cervical spinal nerve, poor or disturbed sleep etc are several causes of headaches. Dental pain and ear ache can cause similar symptoms.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!