1. I am 25 years single male and I never had any skin problem until last month...It just started itching all over my body and I smoothly itch and itch and can't stop myself from itching.....I started to take Zyrtec for few days according to doctor's guidance.....It does not itch that night and until next day.....When I stopped medicine after 3 weeks, it started all again...uuuhhhh.....I went to doctor again...this time i had my blood test and it came back all normal....so confused whats going on.......once I stop medicine after taking course......it starts again.
2. I have been suffering from itching from 3 months, it is itching suddenly on any part of body in below steps.
3. I started to monitor my skin.......I found several times that.....this is happening now......
3.1 skin is normal initially...
3.2 suddenly on any part of my body, I see redness.......shape varies all the
time.....long...short....redness......then after sometimes.....I feel itching on that redness.....It keeps
happening on my hand...sometimes on neck....sometimes on leg....u never know where it will be
next...sometimes i do on my scalp too....
3.3 I itch smoothly.....because it is so sweet and I can't stop myself....
3.4 After an hour......the redness automatically disappears........and skin looks/feels like absolutely normal.
3.5 If in case....I scratched hard then long lines of redness appears on that part....
3.6 Its all normal after an hour or couple.
4. I never changed my lifestyle...nothing new...no roaches.......I stopped using soap because of my
5. Except the digestion trouble sometimes......I don't think so anything is going worse with me.
have you tried something called hydrolatum go to the pharmacy thats the only place they sell it.but ask the pharmasist cause they unually keep it behind the counter..It works for my cousin and he is always itching cause he is allergic to gold and he drinks beer and his skin gets like snake skin but when he use that his skin get soft like it was before...I hope you can get the same results..and my other friend have the same problem but she dont like meds..she is vegan and she drinks aloe and she dont itch like she would before she said her inside get dry and thats why she buy aloe drink to give her moisture..and her skin is bueatiful..only when she drinks it...try that too...hope that helped...
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.