Itching & now abdominal and back pain; nausea
I have been itching all over my body for quite some time now; at least for the last 7 months now.  I thought it was an allergic reaction to something, but Benadryl doesn't help the itching at all.  I have also had nausea off and on this whole time.  I don't know what sets it off, but sometimes it just hits me.  I am not pregnant; my tubes are tied & I take tests sometimes just to make sure if my period falls a few days late.  About 8 days ago I developed a pain in my abdomen; first started out lower right side and now it's kinda all over.  It is really bad when I am fixing to pass gas; I guess when the gas is moving through my colon and intestines; I get really sharp pains.  I have no problems with my BMs; the only thing I have noticed is urinating more frequently than normal.  I went to the doctor and they checked my urine; it was normal.  I went Friday for an ultrasound of my gall bladder and pelvis.  Anyone have any symptoms similar to this and had it diagnosed?  
Have your liver functions tests done as itching and abdominal pain can be a sign of Autoimmune Lvier disease or a type of autoimmune liver disease called Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis.

You should have tests for ANA, AMA, LFT's and go and see a liver specialist if your LFT's are high.
Commenter above has given you a very intelligent response. I am concerned for you as well. However there are all different kinds of diseases that can cause elevated liver enzymes and such as well. With this pain you should definitely get emergency help if it gets severe. Since you already had an ultrasound, do you know if they scanned your liver as well? I have been dealing with some of these things lately as well, but I still have to go get my gallbladder screened. Another thing to have them look at is your pancreas. I really hope it is nothing serious and that you will be ok. I have unexplained itching, worse some times that others, and tenderness on my right side. A couple enzymes came back yesterday elevated, one pretty mildly. But, none the less I am a little frightened. So , I wish you the best and hope you get the care you need.
my doctor kept saying he couldnt find anything. benadryl also did nothing for it
Later on with abdominal cramping, I turned a looked into toilet as I flushed and noticed white spots in my stool. turns out rash and cramps were symptons of parisites, worms possibly ingested with badly cooked roatisery chicken from our local grocery store. once on para--gaurd medince the rash went away as did cramping and system was cleaned out.

you may be able to buy para guard products at you local health food store or ask your doctor to do stool sample test.