Itching
For the past month I'm itching a lot, and on the top part of my back, it feels like something is crawling on it. I don't have a rash, and it bothers me more at night. When I go outside, I'm fine. At home, I'm itching ! I can't get to a Dermatologist right now, don't have health insurance. I need help.
I would check my bed for bed bugs. They crawl at night and they like the neck area. You have to look close at the mattress, all the seams. If you see small dark spots in the seams it may be bed bugs.
Check for bedbugs and if you are clear for them, try a Benadryl before bedtime. If that helps, then I would suggest seeing an allergist. Change yur bedding and your detergent.
In our local community they have a dog-rental service that alleges to sniff to determine the presence or absence of bedbugs. This service is well worthwhile and relatively inexpensive.