Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Itching and painful legs, facial pain and extreme fatigue
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Itching and painful legs, facial pain and extreme fatigue

I am experiencing tearing pain and itching in both calves.  I often have tingling and sometimes slight numbness in left toes.  I find it diffucult to walk because my legs hurt and feel so weak. I also have pain and swelling in the lumbar region of my back as well as my neck and shoulders.  I have had a normal MRI.  I have recently had facial pain on the left side and my vision sometimes is fuzzy. CT scan of my sinuses was normal. I have experienced double vision twice.  I am extremely fatigued and feel like I am trembling from head to toe.  I have a hard time doing daily tasks, like washing my hair, without getting terribly tired and my muscles feeling shaky.  My heart often feels like it is racing, but echocardiogram and stress test were normal.  My blood work showed that my red blood cells were slighty enlarged and my B-12 was 400.  My cholesterol is high.  I have been told that my immune system is attacking my body, but no one seems to know what is causing that. I am scheduled for a visual evoked potential test next week.  What can this possibly be?  Please help.