Itching legs when standing
I have a long history, despite being in my early 20's, of stomach nausea, pain, and bloating after meals that has resulted in my mainly eating small amounts throughout the day that has been quite disabling to me. High protein foods are the worst. Also, problems with hypoglycemia that I have documented with a blood sugar monitor that I have no solution to. I have noticed another symptom... itching legs. When I stand for even a minute or few minutes my ankles and calves and legs start to itch. I sat down and the itching has sort of spread all over. There is no rash. This happens most after meals. Could this be a reaction to toxins in my body that could also cause stomach problems? I sort of fit the description in some ways to Dopamine Beta-Hydroxylase Deficiency. It causes hypoglycemia and it has a strange but familiar other symptom. I cannot stand for more than one minute standing up. I've got to move around.... standing still is painful, itchy, and also so difficult.. my legs feel so restless and my body just , it feels like all the blood moves out of my legs and I have to move around or something. So, I don't know but atleast there's some scientific reasons behind some of these things that seems so mysterious and unheard of.

Sincerely speaking I don’t think you are suffering from Dopamine Beta-Hydroxylase Deficiency as in these patients during adulthood, there’s profound orthostatic hypotension, greatly reduced exercise tolerance, ptosis of the eyelids, and nasal stuffiness and the hypoglycemia is quite severe.
However, you need to get yourself evaluated for the cause of hypoglycemia and for these I’ll advise you to consult an endocrinologist. The itching could result from hypoglycemia.

I hope that helps. Kind regards and please do keep me posted.